Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-30-2020, 10:34 PM
Starr22 Starr22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 13
Impressions on my chart... help

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could provide me any insight on my chart?
I had a really hard life and just recently started looking into transits. I was born with Neptune on my ascendent and for the past 20 years I have felt its power over my identity. Interestingly, for whatever reason, I waited until I was 14 to go to an eye doctor. My eyesight is -6, and it went uncorrected, due to negligent parents and partly security, it was safe in my blurry world.
Anyways, I found this extremely telling of neptunes influence on the first portion of my life.
A few other things that I could use interpretation on:

Sun conjunct anti-vertex
triple south-node conjunction; venus, neptune, ascendent
Upcoming Saturn transit to above placement
1st house stellium
Yod pointing to saturn
T-square?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yayyyy.jpg (54.2 KB, 34 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-01-2020, 12:13 AM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 532
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

I understand your request, and I expect to arrive eventually on those topics that are of great interest to you, but I will begin with your chart as I usually do in order to do the best that I know how to do with chart interpretation. Bear with me if I seem to be straying away from the topics you requested at first. The assemblage of factors crowding you Ascendant is of immense importance, and I will begin there. Also, the Venus/Neptune conjunction is at an octile point from the Sun/Moon midpoint to further emphasize the importance of the Ascendant group.

South Lunar Node conjuncts Ascendant and the stellium there, and North Lunar Node opposes. You are conflicted or undecided how you feel about associating with others. There are many opportunities to associate, but you are often isolated because you avoid the associations that are frequently available to you. You have been exposed to frauds or swindlers, or you may have been involved yourself in fraudulent associations. There may be a wobble between being keen on group activities or being isolated and anti-social. You have been exposed to unreliable people frequently.

You yourself may seem unreliable to others who look to you for cooperation. You may be too preoccupied with glamorous or artistic matters that seem more important to you than simple work duties. Your interests may be important, but you have harmed your reputation by not being reliable when others were counting on you.

Your life is focused on beauty or fine art. You are a mystic when it comes to love. You would rather be unhappily in love than not in love at all. Your love life may have a tragic element to it for that reason alone. It is hard to be a lover when you would rather be isolated from others, but you have very beautiful dreams of ideal love and art. You may have musical talent, but you do not have much drive to manifest it.

Odds are you are quite beautiful and seductive yourself. You might bring peace and healing to those who suffer in one way or another. You might be a spiritual force in your life, or you might be an impractical dreamer who is a burden on others.

The Yod of Moon-sextile-Pluto opposite Saturn suggests that your upbringing was marred by cruelty. You had a cruel childhood in many ways. You need therapy as a result, but you may feel that you cannot trust the therapies that are available. That may be true. You may experience some bad experiences in therapy. It is possible that it was your mother who was cruel. Her methods may have been indirect, subtle, and psychological. She may have undermined her relationship with you by being manipulative and coercive when what you needed was the unconditional love of a parent.

Sun conjunct the anti-vertex suggests that ego, pride, and self-importance may work against you at critical times. However, you may have leadership qualities. You may be a VIP in your circles or a guru in your field.

The T-square Neptune/Jupiter/Node suggests that you may fail at times due to foolish optimism guided by confused humanitarian concepts. You may be enticed to gamble. You may suffer from some mystery illness.

I think you must pursue your concept of fine art, beauty, or mystical love to fulfill yourself. You do have a beautiful capacity for spiritual love that guides you. Be careful of frauds or swindles along the way.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
Starr22 (10-24-2020)
  #3  
Unread 10-01-2020, 12:49 AM
rosegarden rosegarden is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: finland, europe
Posts: 42
I'm sorry i can't help but omg u have A pisces sun and a libra moon. What a beautiful placements to have wow♡
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:55 PM
Starr22 Starr22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 13
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosegarden View Post
I'm sorry i can't help but omg u have A pisces sun and a libra moon. What a beautiful placements to have wow♡
Ah thank you so much Rosegarden! (: I really do love the air/water combination!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-21-2020, 03:33 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 346
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr22 View Post
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could provide me any insight on my chart?
I had a really hard life and just recently started looking into transits. I was born with Neptune on my ascendent and for the past 20 years I have felt its power over my identity. Interestingly, for whatever reason, I waited until I was 14 to go to an eye doctor. My eyesight is -6, and it went uncorrected, due to negligent parents and partly security, it was safe in my blurry world.
Anyways, I found this extremely telling of neptunes influence on the first portion of my life.
A few other things that I could use interpretation on:

Sun conjunct anti-vertex
triple south-node conjunction; venus, neptune, ascendent
Upcoming Saturn transit to above placement
1st house stellium
Yod pointing to saturn
T-square?

Hi Star!
Well, there's many interesting "things" in your chart. You not only have Neptune on your ASC. You have the South Node - past life wound - on your ASC along with Venus. The South Node there portends a very difficult early life. Neptune there gives a person the ability not to be very present in one's body, but it can assist in having a spiritual connection when there isn't much of a loving personal connection. Venus will give you a certain physical or charismatic attraction - which can be nice or problematic, depending.

Aquarius is also difficult because it likes to be different and contrary to whatever is authoritarian - and parents are always the "authority" to a child. Being different and unique is a challenge for parents. You can also be very smart and intuitive with such a focus on Aquarius.

With a Pisces Sun and Mercury, I would think you have a great imagination and creativity - have artistic tendencies - or psychic abilities, perhaps.

The first house does represent the early life, one's body, and new beginnings. It is Aries natural house - so it is very focused on your individuality - your ability to follow your own impulses - courage and pioneering spirit. The whole first quadrant (houses 1-3) are all about your individual development. All of your planets are there except your Moon, which is in Libra in an intercepted sign - opposing Mars in Aries - in an intercepted sign.

These intercepted signs are in Signs that have to do with your individuality, independence and self-direction (Aries) opposed to learning who you are through relationship (Libra). Being intercepted, feels like more of an internal process for you - a step back from full-on expression. You'll want to be more cautious in relationships - analyze them to understand better - that's the Moon expressing through Virgo, the sign on the cusp of the house it's in. The 8th house is about exploring oneself emotionally - especially unconscious material - and transforming oneself through this investigation.

The key thing is to work on not judging yourself or others - which will help you understand yourself and others better. Pluto and Chiron in Sagittarius is all about letting go of either-or, right-wrong thinking. You can learn to see there are many relative truths - that not everyone sees things in such black and white terms. We can soften the way we see things and feel more peace in our lives. The lesson is that you are indeed a unique individual and you need to follow your own inner dictates as to what is right for you. But, you need to realize that everyone comes to their own conclusions - and it has nothing to do with you. Anyway, that's my two cents.
__________________
I do individual readings and consults by donation. I also do dream interpretation, meditation, and mind-body healing sessions by donation - and online workshops for a small fee. My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Starr22 (10-24-2020)
  #6  
Unread 10-24-2020, 11:21 AM
Neptunian Rainbow's Avatar
Neptunian Rainbow Neptunian Rainbow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 161
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

I have two Yods, one with Saturn at the apex. Yods are highly frustrating! When you interpret the Yod, try to think about what the different planets in the Yod represents. Then think about in which ways you feel stuck between a rock and a hard place in your life. With Yods, you will feel as if the options you have to choose between are all horrible.

Iīll share an example from my life:

I have felt that I canīt have love (Venus) and a stable relationship in which I am treated with respect (Saturn). I have had to choose between being used and disrespected by someone I love OR I have had to force my body and my heart to be with someone I donīt have feelings for. It has been easy for me to find someone who loves me and who is committed and respectful as long as I have been willing to sacrifice my need to feel love. The second leg of the Yod is complicated, but Chiron in the fifth and a desire to have children is involved in the mix. Another dilemma is that I feel as if I am not worthy of money. I feel that I have to work hard in order to merely survive and I canīt work with something I want to do. My Yods cause me many different kinds of difficulties since each planet is associated with many aspects of life.

Mariah Carey has a Yod with Saturn conjunct Venus at the apex. She said in an interview that she thought that she could not be both happy and succesful, she had to choose. The man who helped her to become famous was controlling and emotionally abusive. She felt that she had to endure that in order to be successful. This song made by her reminds me of how I have felt when I have pushed away someone I love due to not feeling respected. Venus is also square Neptune and that doesnīt exactly make it easier for me.

https://vimeo.com/214384863

I have the feeling that I cannot live without one part of the Yod. When I have tried to get what I want it has felt impossible due to fears, obstacles in life or health issues or I have to pay a price by sacrificing a crucially important part of the Yod.

The Yod shows fragmentation. Iīll explain why I have the problem I have mentioned above.
Growing up, I had to be kind and give other people what they needed in order to be accepted, if I had boundaries and stood up for myself I was met with anger and I was ignored and excluded. However, when I did act as a people pleaser, my father exploded with rage because he saw me as weak and pathetic. If I tried to hide and be invisible, that also triggered him since I then appeared weak. I just couldnīt win. When a child notices that some parts of them are not allowed or accepted, they will often repress those parts and try to find ways of surviving in the environment they grow up in. I have Neptune on the Asc like you. I was talented at shapeshifting in many ways but it didnīt matter, no strategy worked. Everyone is fragmented to some extent, but as I have understood it from reading about it, people with Yods are more fragmented than what is usual.

The thing with a Yod is that it wonīt work regardless of how hard you try. What is needed is for you to heal the fragmentation and you need to feel and believe within you can have the things you want in life. I saw an interview with Mariah Carey in which she said that she later realized that she is worthy of having happiness AND success.

I am currently in a really healthy relationship. Everything is not in place yet, but this is a great improvement. My financial situation is better than ever. If things continue on this path now, I may have the things I want within a couple of years. With Neptune being a strong influence in ones life, it is difficult to be fully satisfied. There is a longing for something otherwordly. But I have decided to not escape into illusions, my aim is to be grounded in this reality and bring the magic of Neptune down into it.

With a Yod you may feel some sort of calling in life, in your case related to Saturn in the third house. Pluto and Chiron makes me think that you have had experiences of feeling powerless, helpless and vulnerable. Saturn may inhibit communication, but I believe this will improve as you get older. Pluto-Chiron and the Yod implies that there is some ancestral patterns that has been laid on your shoulders to work with. The Pluto issues may be from your moms side. Some with this aspect will feel overpowered and some overpower others. The third option with Chiron is to become a healer for yourself and others. Maybe in the future you could teach (Saturn in third house) other people about power issues and how to express power in a healthy way. The Moon in the 8th adds to the Scorpio/Pluto theme of your Yod.

Feel free to ask me questions if you want. Your chart is especially interesting to me since we have several things in common.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Neptunian Rainbow For This Useful Post:
Starr22 (10-24-2020)
  #7  
Unread 10-24-2020, 09:37 PM
Starr22 Starr22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 13
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptunian Rainbow View Post

The Yod shows fragmentation. Iīll explain why I have the problem I have mentioned above.
Growing up, I had to be kind and give other people what they needed in order to be accepted, if I had boundaries and stood up for myself I was met with anger and I was ignored and excluded. However, when I did act as a people pleaser, my father exploded with rage because he saw me as weak and pathetic. If I tried to hide and be invisible, that also triggered him since I then appeared weak. I just couldnīt win. When a child notices that some parts of them are not allowed or accepted, they will often repress those parts and try to find ways of surviving in the environment they grow up in. I have Neptune on the Asc like you. I was talented at shapeshifting in many ways but it didnīt matter, no strategy worked. Everyone is fragmented to some extent, but as I have understood it from reading about it, people with Yods are more fragmented than what is usual.

The thing with a Yod is that it wonīt work regardless of how hard you try. What is needed is for you to heal the fragmentation and you need to feel and believe within you can have the things you want in life. I saw an interview with Mariah Carey in which she said that she later realized that she is worthy of having happiness AND success.

I am currently in a really healthy relationship. Everything is not in place yet, but this is a great improvement. My financial situation is better than ever. If things continue on this path now, I may have the things I want within a couple of years. With Neptune being a strong influence in ones life, it is difficult to be fully satisfied. There is a longing for something otherwordly. But I have decided to not escape into illusions, my aim is to be grounded in this reality and bring the magic of Neptune down into it.

With a Yod you may feel some sort of calling in life, in your case related to Saturn in the third house. Pluto and Chiron makes me think that you have had experiences of feeling powerless, helpless and vulnerable. Saturn may inhibit communication, but I believe this will improve as you get older. Pluto-Chiron and the Yod implies that there is some ancestral patterns that has been laid on your shoulders to work with. The Pluto issues may be from your moms side. Some with this aspect will feel overpowered and some overpower others. The third option with Chiron is to become a healer for yourself and others. Maybe in the future you could teach (Saturn in third house) other people about power issues and how to express power in a healthy way. The Moon in the 8th adds to the Scorpio/Pluto theme of your Yod.

Feel free to ask me questions if you want. Your chart is especially interesting to me since we have several things in common.
Hi Neptunian Rainbow!
I hope you are having a beautiful day today, thank you for this thoughtful response as well as sharing your own personal experience with me.
Your experience of feeling fragmented and your childhood mirrors mine. I have been shape shifting my whole life, less so now, but when I was a child it was survival.
I never thought about Yods like this. Interestingly enough, I do believe there is some sort of ancestral karma or something like that on my mothers side, as my relationship with her was the most damaging, and i guess fragmenting. She was an alcoholic, very abusive, and throughout my young childhood she developed schizophrenia. My older sister and brother developed similar undiagnosed mental issues, and it was terrifying. I think this would be represented by my moon in 8th house, my mothers moon is also in libra.

My father is an empath, successful business man but has stayed in the marriage against his own best interest, hes a people pleaser. He has 3 different yods in his chart, and often he explains how his upbringing fragmented him. You can genuinely feel the pain within him.
As for the 10th house pluto/chiron point. I have often had these themes of power/powerless throughout my life. I desire so greatly for this outward validation, or sense of power. I felt so sad, hurt, powerless as a child, that ive turned this energy into an empathetic response of the weight of the world. I desire to remove the suffering of this planet. I never received validation for any of the talents i had, so i never felt powerful enough to manifest them. I started portrait drawing when i was 7 or 8 years old, and I have an incredible gift, but I rejected this and gave up. Same with musical talent, my natural intelligence, athletics, everything. Now at 20 I feel sort of lost?

My career ambitions however do go hand in hand with the yod. I got interested in politics when I was 8, and was debating at a young age. I have humanitarian beliefs and such a strong moral code. My fight is against the corrupted powerful who continue to cause injustice for the sake of profit. My hope is to be a voice for those who dont have one.

I would like to ask for your interpretation on the apex of saturn in the 3rd. Im not very knowledgable on the 3rd house, but with saturn and jupiter there in my chart its of importance
Im really happy to hear you have turned your life around, utilizing your Yods, and grounding your life. There is definitely a longing for something otherworldly or to escape, and its hard to ground yourself. I found myself fulfilling this need through spiritual connection! But given what I have said, do you have any advice for me??
Also, I would love to see your chart if you're willing to share! Im always interested, especially since you've said it reminds you of mine
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-24-2020, 09:41 PM
Starr22 Starr22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 13
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Also I love Mariah Carey! Thanks for sharing the video (:
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-24-2020, 10:11 PM
Starr22 Starr22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 13
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
I understand your request, and I expect to arrive eventually on those topics that are of great interest to you, but I will begin with your chart as I usually do in order to do the best that I know how to do with chart interpretation. Bear with me if I seem to be straying away from the topics you requested at first. The assemblage of factors crowding you Ascendant is of immense importance, and I will begin there. Also, the Venus/Neptune conjunction is at an octile point from the Sun/Moon midpoint to further emphasize the importance of the Ascendant group.

South Lunar Node conjuncts Ascendant and the stellium there, and North Lunar Node opposes. You are conflicted or undecided how you feel about associating with others. There are many opportunities to associate, but you are often isolated because you avoid the associations that are frequently available to you. You have been exposed to frauds or swindlers, or you may have been involved yourself in fraudulent associations. There may be a wobble between being keen on group activities or being isolated and anti-social. You have been exposed to unreliable people frequently.

You yourself may seem unreliable to others who look to you for cooperation. You may be too preoccupied with glamorous or artistic matters that seem more important to you than simple work duties. Your interests may be important, but you have harmed your reputation by not being reliable when others were counting on you.

Your life is focused on beauty or fine art. You are a mystic when it comes to love. You would rather be unhappily in love than not in love at all. Your love life may have a tragic element to it for that reason alone. It is hard to be a lover when you would rather be isolated from others, but you have very beautiful dreams of ideal love and art. You may have musical talent, but you do not have much drive to manifest it.

Odds are you are quite beautiful and seductive yourself. You might bring peace and healing to those who suffer in one way or another. You might be a spiritual force in your life, or you might be an impractical dreamer who is a burden on others.

The Yod of Moon-sextile-Pluto opposite Saturn suggests that your upbringing was marred by cruelty. You had a cruel childhood in many ways. You need therapy as a result, but you may feel that you cannot trust the therapies that are available. That may be true. You may experience some bad experiences in therapy. It is possible that it was your mother who was cruel. Her methods may have been indirect, subtle, and psychological. She may have undermined her relationship with you by being manipulative and coercive when what you needed was the unconditional love of a parent.

Sun conjunct the anti-vertex suggests that ego, pride, and self-importance may work against you at critical times. However, you may have leadership qualities. You may be a VIP in your circles or a guru in your field.

The T-square Neptune/Jupiter/Node suggests that you may fail at times due to foolish optimism guided by confused humanitarian concepts. You may be enticed to gamble. You may suffer from some mystery illness.

I think you must pursue your concept of fine art, beauty, or mystical love to fulfill yourself. You do have a beautiful capacity for spiritual love that guides you. Be careful of frauds or swindles along the way.
Hi Cary2, thankyou so much for this interpretation, you couldve probably predicted my late response to this post from my chart! lol!
Anyways, everything you have said was SPOT on, I feel as if I have been psychoanalyzed here.
Its interesting because when I learn about astrology, specifically these placements, the internet really idealizes them, and every placement for that matter. So to receive an accurate insight on how these have manifested in my life is very nice, and i thank you for it!
You even hit it right on the nail with my relationship with my mother, the situation with her was even more intense than you have described, but the themes are definitely correct!

Could you offer me any insight on my progressed chart, or upcoming transits? Im expecting my life to change A LOT over the next few years.

Thanks again!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-25-2020, 03:23 AM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 532
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

The word "progressed" means forecasting or predictive astrology. While I use secondary progressions in my predictive work, I concentrate on Solar Arc Directions and transits. A direction is the equivalent of a progression, but a direction involves moving all or most of the factors by the same key. When I progress a chart, I rely mostly on Solar Arc Directions and transits.

I will start with transits because you must start somewhere, but transits do not tell the whole story. The slow-moving outer planets carry the most weight because their transits are not brief. Therefore their impact is greater and more of a milestone.

Transiting Neptune is conjunct natal Mercury. You will enjoy a swell of imagination, but you will find it hard to make yourself understood. You will be much less efficient during the transit. Follow the movements of Neptune to calculate the duration. When it is more than 1-1/2 degree from Mercury, it is over, but it may turn and go retrograde. That is, it may return and revisit Mercury. That is why you should study the movements of the planets. There are problems associated with Neptune transiting Mercury, but they are temporary.

I talked about deceptions and swindles when I was interpreting your natal chart, but now is a critical time in this regard. Neptune transiting your Mercury could bring deceptions a swindles your way. Don't be surprised if you are accused of being phony. It comes at such times, and it is temporary. You may seem less organized, and you may be criticized for it, but it is temporary. Others may be puzzled by the way you express yourself, but it is temporary. If you have creative goals, you may be especially imaginative and creative. Be very careful with agreements and contracts. There may be severe disappointments there.

Solar Arc Saturn is moving to square your Sun, and its influence is probably already making itself known. This will be a difficult few years in your life. You will be treated with little sympathy. You will be expected to be responsible and mature, and there will be no relief from the pressure. There will be delays and losses that seem like a punishment from God. You may feel that your energy is drained. You will feel less vitality and possibly less good health. Life will feel like an uphill battle, but you will probably develop a philosophical approach that reminds you that you were born to grow and tackle the challenges. That is true. You will grow through the next few years, but it will be painful and difficult. Authority figures may seem to be your enemy.

Solar Arc Mercury is conjuncting natal Mars. You will become more aggressive and argumentative during your ordeal. You will resolve to become very efficient and mentally sharp. Your mind will race ahead of itself, and you may say things that you regret, so try to pace yourself and filter your thoughts a bit. You have been in this phase for a little while now, but you have a year or so to go. If people respond to you as if you are aggressive or argumentative, then you know that it is a temporary thing.

In two or three years, your solar arc Mars will conjunct your natal Jupiter, and things will be very different. You will be bold, brave, and you will surprise yourself with your capacity to make well-judged decisions. It is a time to enjoy considerable growth and abundance. You will be more enterprising than you have ever been, and if you take advantage of that period, you will increase your success.

Last edited by Cary2; 10-25-2020 at 03:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-25-2020, 04:31 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 532
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

The upcoming conjunction of transiting Saturn to the Ascendant group will be difficult as I am sure you have already imagined. Saturn conjunct Neptune can be treacherous, and it may signal illness. It will be difficult for your relationship to survive that onslaught. There will be suffering on the inside that no one can see. If it were Ascendant alone being conjucted by Saturn, it would be unfortunate, but the way your chart is assembled, Saturn will seem to strike at the heart of you.

Last edited by Cary2; 10-25-2020 at 11:35 PM. Reason: square to conjunction
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-25-2020, 09:21 PM
Starr22 Starr22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 13
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
The word "progressed" means forecasting or predictive astrology. While I use secondary progressions in my predictive work, I concentrate on Solar Arc Directions and transits. A direction is the equivalent of a progression, but a direction involves moving all or most of the factors by the same key. When I progress a chart, I rely mostly on Solar Arc Directions and transits.

I will start with transits because you must start somewhere, but transits do not tell the whole story. The slow-moving outer planets carry the most weight because their transits are not brief. Therefore their impact is greater and more of a milestone.

Transiting Neptune is conjunct natal Mercury. You will enjoy a swell of imagination, but you will find it hard to make yourself understood. You will be much less efficient during the transit. Follow the movements of Neptune to calculate the duration. When it is more than 1-1/2 degree from Mercury, it is over, but it may turn and go retrograde. That is, it may return and revisit Mercury. That is why you should study the movements of the planets. There are problems associated with Neptune transiting Mercury, but they are temporary.

I talked about deceptions and swindles when I was interpreting your natal chart, but now is a critical time in this regard. Neptune transiting your Mercury could bring deceptions a swindles your way. Don't be surprised if you are accused of being phony. It comes at such times, and it is temporary. You may seem less organized, and you may be criticized for it, but it is temporary. Others may be puzzled by the way you express yourself, but it is temporary. If you have creative goals, you may be especially imaginative and creative. Be very careful with agreements and contracts. There may be severe disappointments there.

Solar Arc Saturn is moving to square your Sun, and its influence is probably already making itself known. This will be a difficult few years in your life. You will be treated with little sympathy. You will be expected to be responsible and mature, and there will be no relief from the pressure. There will be delays and losses that seem like a punishment from God. You may feel that your energy is drained. You will feel less vitality and possibly less good health. Life will feel like an uphill battle, but you will probably develop a philosophical approach that reminds you that you were born to grow and tackle the challenges. That is true. You will grow through the next few years, but it will be painful and difficult. Authority figures may seem to be your enemy.

Solar Arc Mercury is conjuncting natal Mars. You will become more aggressive and argumentative during your ordeal. You will resolve to become very efficient and mentally sharp. Your mind will race ahead of itself, and you may say things that you regret, so try to pace yourself and filter your thoughts a bit. You have been in this phase for a little while now, but you have a year or so to go. If people respond to you as if you are aggressive or argumentative, then you know that it is a temporary thing.

In two or three years, your solar arc Mars will conjunct your natal Jupiter, and things will be very different. You will be bold, brave, and you will surprise yourself with your capacity to make well-judged decisions. It is a time to enjoy considerable growth and abundance. You will be more enterprising than you have ever been, and if you take advantage of that period, you will increase your success.
Hi Cary2! Thank you again for the insight! I find this to be extremely accurate as well.
Im currently a junior at university, so the next 3 years of my life I would anticipate to be challenging, of saturn themes. I resonate deeply with neptune, and Ive always found it difficult to ground myself in the physical world. These next few years will challenge me in ways ive never been challenged.

You mentioned the saturn square to the ascendent group, when will this occur? And how could i prepare for this challenge? I would assume it to challenge my entire identity and how I relate to myself.
Also neptune in Aquarius is prominent of my generation, so could this transit be telling of a generational issue? My age group is about to graduate university and enter the work field, and I could anticipate there to be many hardships.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-25-2020, 11:31 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 532
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Sorry, I meant "conjunction" not square. It is transiting Saturn conjuncting your Ascendant.

It will be in the latter half of January, 2021. There may be a number of burdens that are presented. You might get Covid19, for instance, or some other malady.

You made a good point about your generation with Neptune there, but your case is much more emphatic, because Neptune and Venus are right on the Ascendant, so it will be much more personal for you.

There are usually losses, delays, blockages, burdens. You may feel guilty about giving a burden to others. Saturn-Neptune is a special kind of grief. Many kinds of introspective suffering. Loss, betrayal, guilt, shame, embarrassment, and always with Saturn, horrible feelings of inadequacy. I believe the conjunction is worse than the square. Remember, though, it is Saturn, and remember it is temporary.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-25-2020, 11:46 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 532
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Just a bit more. The Neptune transit of natal Mercury, may also reveal a mysterious problem with communication. This may be a mysterious malfunction with your phone. It may not be annoying, but it will be mysterious. The same may happen to the mail system. Occurrence with your mail may malfunction mysteriously.

With solar arc Mercury on natal Mars, added to what I have said, I would add that you will be more critical, and you may start some fights that way.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-29-2020, 09:31 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,438
Re: Impressions on my chart... help

Venus-SNode acquarius attention catching mystic looks, artistic aptitudes, dance, fashion design etc; pain-injury-surgery head-legs- eyes-kidneys-sciatica etc;

Sun-mercury pisces first, mercury debilated, emotional, confused, ethical, traditional, literary-oratory-astro aptitudes; Sun first impressive personality, mercury first good looks; Wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

Mars own aries 2nd opp moon, volatile emotions n finances, technical-mechanical aptitudes; Mars aspect own scorpio 9th supportive of luck-education-travels but not good for general health of father; and supportive of research-occult-forensic aptitudes;

Jup-sat 3rd taurus, aptitude for research-advisory-trainer aptitudes in banking, dentistry-traditional cuisine-classical singing etc;

Moon lord 6th over libra 8th, aptitude for research in public relations, prone to chronic circulatory-kidney issues. Wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart; moon libra wavery mind, stormy anger when provoked.

All planets between rahu-ketu the nodes; NNode transits over planets clouding and delaying things and toxic health issues; SNode transits causing detachments and pain-injury-surgery;

Venus-rahu NNode opp, rise-fall in life, prayersls for ancestors, observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

hope these obervations/impressions enable reflect how true traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc, wishing you well,


JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
www.shantaram.online
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, impressions

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.