Moving abroad

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, will I move abroad this year?

Attachments

• Move abroad 2020.jpg
    Move abroad 2020.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 66

sworm09

Hello everyone, will I move abroad this year?

Hello,

I think it might be best to avoid moving abroad for now.

You are Mercury under the beams in Aquarius. Mercury is getting better, but he's in a sign where he can't aspect the Ascendant.

The Moon is Libra, also unable to see the Ascendant. The Moon's very next aspect is a square to Saturn, though Saturn receives the Moon by exaltation. Saturn indicates long and difficult journies.

Venus rules the 9th and is angular and exalted, but neither of your significators aspect her.

I don't see anything really positive here. If there is a foreign trip, it doesn't seem like it would be a positive one.

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

I think it might be best to avoid moving abroad for now.

You are Mercury under the beams in Aquarius. Mercury is getting better, but he's in a sign where he can't aspect the Ascendant.

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts :)

By "best to avoid moving abroad for now", you mean in the following period of time, not the whole year, right?

sworm09

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts :)

By "best to avoid moving abroad for now", you mean in the following period of time, not the whole year, right?

Well your question was specifically about this year, so I'd say I would avoid it this year. The chart seems to be talking about what would happen if you were to move abroad this year specifically.

So I'm not saying that you shouldn't move abroad EVER, just that making the jump to do so this year specifically doesn't look good.

Aria Venue

hello Cassiopeia
i noticed a previous thread of yours about three months ago asking the same , without giving though any information about the context

To begin with:

1.when someone makes such a question has to give us few details about the background story, in this case..why do you want to move abroad? for personal issues, better career opportunities?...and so forth..are you already in a process of relocating? (visa...etc)

2.to clarify the initial question., you have to tell us how exactly you asked, cause in the following examples the approach differentiates

"will i (manage) to relocate (move abroad) this year?"(usually, the querent faces some difficulties so he asks if he'll manage to overcome them as to relocate...we need a non prohibiting aspect)

"should i relocate abroad( to this place) ...this year? (whether this relocation will be beneficial for him) :in this case we don't need an aspect but to check whether this relocation will turn to his favor, for example, you seek a better job abroad, so we have to check also whether this will be better for your career

"when should i relocate abroad"? (electional)

"when i will relocate abroad?"(time as when, usually the querent is already in the process of relocating and he wants to learn approximately the time)

Cassiopeia

hello Cassiopeia
i noticed a previous thread of yours about three months ago asking the same , without giving though any information about the context

To begin with:

1.when someone makes such a question has to give us few details about the background story, in this case..why do you want to move abroad? for personal issues, better career opportunities?...and so forth..are you already in a process of relocating? (visa...etc)

2.to clarify the initial question., you have to tell us how exactly you asked, cause in the following examples the approach differentiates

"will i (manage) to relocate (move abroad) this year?"(usually, the querent faces some difficulties so he asks if he'll manage to overcome them as to relocate...we need a non prohibiting aspect)

"should i relocate abroad( to this place) ...this year? (whether this relocation will be beneficial for him) :in this case we don't need an aspect but to check whether this relocation will turn to his favor, for example, you seek a better job abroad, so we have to check also whether this will be better for your career

"when should i relocate abroad"? (electional)

"when i will relocate abroad?"(time as when, usually the querent is already in the process of relocating and he wants to learn approximately the time)

Hello Aria Venue,

thank you for taking the time to read my question and give such detailed steps regarding horary :smile:

My background: I want to relocate for personal reasons, not better career opportunities. The fact is that it’s been years since I plan to leave here and go abroad... I delayed for some years for health issues I had to take care of and currently I’ve got a job I totally hate... it drags me down. I want to leave here, to start somewhere new...

The questions I had in mind: will I (manage) to relocate (move abroad) this year?

Thank you once again :smile:

Aria Venue

Dear Cassiopeia
unfortunately, it seems very difficult considering that your co-ruler this via combusta moon in order to find this exalted venus' antiscion(l9) has to pass hard aspects with saturn and sun not to mention reception (saturn and sun in moon's detriment and triplicity). saturn as the greater malefic rules also unfortunate 6th house while sun 12t house and this mars as a lesser malefic on antares is near 4th cusp about to aspect asc, while moon in mars detriment and sun's fall

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Dear Cassiopeia
unfortunately, it seems very difficult considering that your co-ruler this via combusta moon in order to find this exalted venus' antiscion(l9) has to pass hard aspects with saturn and sun not to mention reception (saturn and sun in moon's detriment and triplicity). saturn as the greater malefic rules also unfortunate 6th house while sun 12t house and this mars as a lesser malefic on antares is near 4th cusp about to aspect asc, while moon in mars detriment and sun's fall

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with me :smile:

Is this chart valid for the entire year? (this horary chart I mean...) Just asking to know when could I cast another.

I understand that the move looks difficult, but it's not impossible, right? Sorry to bother you with so many questions it's just that I'm quite desperate to find a way out... even if it would be a difficult way out.

Aria Venue

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with me :smile:

Is this chart valid for the entire year? (this horary chart I mean...) Just asking to know when could I cast another.

I understand that the move looks difficult, but it's not impossible, right? Sorry to bother you with so many questions it's just that I'm quite desperate to find a way out... even if it would be a difficult way out.

Cassiopeia since you specifically asked about this year you got your answer:smile:

Horary aside.... if you have really decided to relocate why don't you do it? meaning ...someone asks will i win the next lottery? and you tell him seeing his chart yes you will or no you won't...and the querent still hasn't bought the lottery ticket, or he forgets to buy one ...so what's the point in all this? he didn't do anything as to initiate the events..

so you see when someone asks will i relocate this year?and he hasn't done anything to start the process and after reading this chart he decides not to do anything...remember your question wasn't should i relocate this year? but will i relocate? and so far i understood that this whole thing is a hypothetical scenario for you, unless you have already initiated the process and I've misunderstood your sayings.If the obstacles you have to surpass in your case was, for example, visa then you could clarify this and say "will i get the visa as to relocate? if the problem was health issues...then again you could ask...will I be healthy enough to relocate this year.?( since you mentioned you faced health issues)..if the problem was money and you were expecting a financial aid as to make your dream come true..then you could ask specifically for that...and so forth

This is why i told you to give us the background story...what you seek...what you have done so far...etc
I wish you all the best :love:

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia since you specifically asked about this year you got your answer:smile:

Horary aside.... if you have really decided to relocate why don't you do it? meaning ...someone asks will i win the next lottery? and you tell him seeing his chart yes you will or no you won't...and the querent still hasn't bought the lottery ticket, or he forgets to buy one ...so what's the point in all this? he didn't do anything as to initiate the events..

so you see when someone asks will i relocate this year?and he hasn't done anything to start the process and after reading this chart he decides not to do anything...remember your question wasn't should i relocate this year? but will i relocate? and so far i understood that this whole thing is a hypothetical scenario for you, unless you have already initiated the process and I've misunderstood your sayings.If the obstacles you have to surpass in your case was, for example, visa then you could clarify this and say "will i get the visa as to relocate? if the problem was health issues...then again you could ask...will I be healthy enough to relocate this year.?( since you mentioned you faced health issues)..if the problem was money and you were expecting a financial aid as to make your dream come true..then you could ask specifically for that...and so forth

This is why i told you to give us the background story...what you seek...what you have done so far...etc
I wish you all the best :love:

Dear Aria Venue, thank you so much for dedicating your time and attention to my horary and worries :love:

I have now a better understanding of how horary works :happy:

Forgot to mention that I don't need a visa, I'm living and planning to move inside the European Union. I'm actively checking for jobs and even applied occasionally to a few... but no interview. At the moment, I just need a bit of money (the reason for doing this job I hate) and also much luck, of course...

I'll keep you updated if there'll be any changes for me in the course of this year! I wish you all the best too :love: