Should I Quit This Business?

Hi,

I have been trying the last 3 years or so to get a web design business going but so far I have not been able to get business to a point where I make enough.

So, I asked this question "Should I Quit the Business?" earlier this month and I am not sure how to read the chart despite the clear indications that it should not be judged: The Ascendant is very late, the Moon is VOC, and the Ascendent ruler is combust.

I'm wondering if these three conditions in conjunction with the ruler of the MC (Sun) in a grand cross is just indicative that the business is really worthless?

Or should I just consider the chart as not readable?

I just can't look at this objectively - Thanks for your comments.
Dave M

Attachments

• Quit Business Horary.pdf
    738.5 KB · Views: 51

tikana

i think you do not have enough skills to run the business

your sun is too weak to pull anything and it is in 8th house

carpediem

Christopher Warnock uses only zero degrees rising as his sole "consideration against judgment." Personally, I won't interpret a horary chart if 0-1 degrees are rising. So, if it's 2 degrees or later, then the chart is fit to judge.

I agree with Tikana. The Sun (the significator of your business) is the weakest planet in the chart. However, I don't think you will quit the business within the next 6 months since your significator (Venus) is applying to cojoin the Sun. Maybe you could run the web design business part-time to generate supplemental income, while working a full time job.