my cousin wants to become a celebrity-birth chart

lara1990

My cousin born ,15th sep 1990 in india would like to enter the entertainment field like modelling,singing or acting...she's good at all these and everyone around her like her friends tell her that she's beautiful but she wonders if she will be successful in it...she wants to travel abroad for higher studies and finds herself drawn to usa and s.korea(i dont know why,she was born in india) and take up jobs there..she's quite a traveller and also,a charmer..she's always been sweet to me and the..so i would like to know if her chart shows promise of her becoming famous..i believe in astrology,so could you please take a look at my sister's chart:smile:

Attachments

• birth chart.png
    birth chart.png
    20 KB · Views: 26
  • Basic Birth chart.doc
    54 KB · Views: 20

lara1990

kindly please interpret the birth chart ,please tell me if she has chances of attaining fame..all suggestions and inputs welcome.

-thank you

SniperBomber328

There is a wonderful thread by Omnisphericus on how to find fame and when the native will recieve it (should the the chart indicate it). Basically look to the Sun and its aspects, house position and dispositor. Also look to the aspects towrads the MC, planets in the MC and the almuten of the MC, Sun and PoF.

If someone can kindly post the link to Omnisphericus' thread in regards for finding fame, it'll be greatly appreciated.

PS I don't know how to link external links to a post using a Smartphone (in this case iTouch).

lara1990

i did check out a number of articles and threads regarding it in the internet...the thing is i am just a beginner and so,most of it just flew over my head...one article said it depends upon pluto,neptune in the chart..one said the tenth house indicates it,another said eleventh house indicates it...as u see in the above chart,10th and 11th house dont have planets in it...i got really confused..thats why.i thought i would approach the forum for help of more knowledgeable people instead of going crazy:sad:

SniperBomber328

That's whi I recommendef Omnisphercus' thread, which I see has not been postef here. Perhaps you can try too look for it. Just type in Omnisphericus in the search bar and look for a title under
Omni's statistics-threads started section with the word fame in it.