Astrocartography

Thankyou.........
last year i did move......about 3 hours south.......but i am finding the same things....I dont feel "stimulated" where i am. I felt the last place i lived in, was a place that was changing because of other peoples draw to the area as well....(funnily the aboriginals always thought of that town as the meeting place....the place where one should meet people to move on!.....they have many of these stories).......this place where i live now is too stagnated....not somewhere that is giving me enough to grow in a positive way in my life....and i keep having to come up against things that really challenge me in a bad way. the last place was too unstable for me...to many changes not allowing my cap sun any security. To tell you the truth, with the taste I have for travel, I think it will be time to really move from this country soon....when the time is right(and the bank balance). even if it is just for a while.....( a couple of years)
I will be buying myself the ACG kit for my birthday(this weekend....gotta treat myself to SOMETHING;))....and i may get one for my son aswell........do you think they could help with the locality suited to two people?

Yennefer

Liquid Green said:
Hi, look this is slightly off topic, but i must ask cos these maps have made me think of this again.
When i lived in London, I remember seeing a world map, that had I think 3 sine waves on the map. Anyway, at 14 different points, the lines crossed and at every point there was some monolith or structure there.....I only remember 4 of the points but they were: table mountain south africa...uluru (ayres rock) australia..... stonehenge england....and a place in china that has a natural pyramid( i remember i had to look up what was there) .....I cant remember with certainty the other points, and i am not going to lie!;)........... but, I really want to see this map again...........If anyone can help i'd much appreciate it......i have been looking for it again for 10 years......I would be SO happy if i could ever see it again.....

I didnt think to take a copy when i first saw it......something i now regret, and kind of kick myself for.
Hi Liquid,
not sure if it´s exactly the picture you´re looking for but as I was reading your post it just recalled in my mind that I saw something similar...somewhere on the web. But I was able to retrieve it from my memory so here it is.
This is the link: http://www.libralion.com/earth.JPG

That site, www.libralion.com has also a section on Earth´s "power points", so called doors to other worlds.

Hope this helps a bit,
Yen

Derestanne

Liquid Green said:
...do you think they could help with the locality suited to two people?

I honestly don't know how Astro Numeric Service would handle this. I suggest you send them an Email or call 1-800-MAPPING and explain what you have in mind.

In my experience, it is sometimes a challenge to send two or more people to a mutually desirable location, but I have indeed done this for Clients with a successful outcome. Many times one or the other person will have to be willing to compromise to some degree in order to get favorable results for both - but generally it can be done!

Yennefer,
your first link says that it is forbidden....that i dont have access to the jpg on this server(my computer)......any other way that i can see the map?......perhaps you could upload the map to this forum?.....if nobody minds.

thanks for trying to help!

autumn........thanks love!

Yennefer

Liquid Green,

go here http://www.libralion.com/milkyway.htm (section on Earth´s power points), there is also link to the map.

earth.JPG