Is she gone for good?

dr. farr

-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-quesited = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-she (Jupiter) retrogrades away from querent (Mercury) and Mercury flows away from Jupiter: double testimony that seperation between querent and quesited is likely permanent; also, Dragon's Tail is in quesited house (7th house) indicating the likely quite negative nature of the quesited.

Answer: yes she is gone for good...

rafaella

Hello:

I used to know someone. We were very close. I grew up with her, but in the end, she stabbed me in the back. It's been this non-stop on and off emotional roller-coasters over the past 4 months and I believe it's over. I think she is gone. I threatened to involve the police, and when she didn't stop for 3 months, she was given a warning. I didn't want to press charges because of the history between us; I think she's a good person but I have no idea how I could move on from someone that did these things behind my back. I think she's troubled; emotionally unstable. I had to call off the wedding and get away. It was effecting my health far too great.

I have this feelings that in a couple years, or something, I'll meet with her again and everything will just blow over. We were together for 7 years, but when I found out what she did...anyways. I'm asking if she is gone for good.

Thanks,

Oh glad you came out of it! Sounds like someone I used to know who I always suspected had BPD...

So she is Jupiter, rx. Generally means retreat or going back. Jupiter is meeting with Sun, I'd take Sun to be another male. Sun is in detriment, Jupiter is fall of Sun. Whoever Sun is, is not in a good way and Jupiter views negatively Sun. This also means she, Jup, dislikes men in general or has some negativity towards men.

Moon is separating from Jup. This is good, she in the past. But Moon is in 12th, there is still fear and isolation for you, emotional that is.

Whilst there is not immediate aspect between Mer and Jup, there will be in the future, however its prohibited by Mars. Mer separating from Venus in Aries in detriment (which would describe an unstable female very well).

Honestly I dont' think she will be back, because the aspects are too far in future and prohibited, not sure what Mars is, but its dignified. Mer is applying to Mars, Mars rules the 8th house of other people money. Is there some inheritance or other resources involved that she might have interest in?

kailaniatsea

WaterCopter,

One thing I noticed was that there's a fire grand trine. The planets implicated are not favorably met (e.g. Moon becomes Saturn's detriment and Uranus becomes Saturn's fall). Clearly, she's headed for a fall abroad. Saturn in Sagittarius acts as a catalyst as it's angular (her 10th house).

It's good you let her go. ☺

kailaniatsea

Please forgive me for not following; it's been rather horrible since last weekend.

As much as I still love her (how do you forget someone that meant so much to you for 20 years), I'm not holding onto anything. Last weekend I attempted suicide via overdose, and if it wasn't for my friend, I wouldn't be alive. My ex began to make false accusations against me and harass me with the police while being abroad. I can't do anything about what she did to me because it happened in another country outside of mine, making it very difficult to pursue charges; which led me to just finally give up and rest my hands in God. I don't want to be in a relationship like that where I have to attempt to take my own life to end the suffering.

Since then I haven't heard from her and don't want to. I just want to make sure she is away. Friends and family have stepped in and gave their testimonies to the police, giving me a hand for what they witnessed in the relationship, giving my side of the story credit. It's good.

What do you mean she is going to fall abroad? Regardless of what she did to me, I'm not vindictive. I don't want harm to come to her. The only thing I would wish upon her is to find help and end her delusions. Right now, I don't want anything to do with her for awhile. (I guess you can say her getting help would end this harassment).

WaterCopter,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your situation. No one and I mean no one is worth committing suicide over. Yes, she sounds like a toxic person, but you seem like a decent human being. Doing drugs only sinks you into the abyss. Try to regain your equanimity.

I have a bit of a situation with my now ex-fiancé though we did not meet. He promised to marry me and send for my mother and when things got a little complicated he gave up and left me to fend for myself. Though my disappointment does not compare to your sadness I can relate. We all want love but some cannot give it, so they take and take.

About her headed for a fall. Well, due to her rashness, impulsiveness and lack of regard for others she will pay. That has nothing to do with you being vindictive; it's just her reaping her karma for the latter. Maybe she needs a scared ****less moment to wake her up.

Take care of yourself.

dr. farr

I think she is gone (at least from any direct in person contact) ...whether she continues to "follow" you (on accounts, etc) or via electronic messaging, etc, I think is another question.

dr. farr

It might-but I'd give the issue more time (say another month or so)

In the chart, HER communications (3rd house from the 7th) is under Taurus = "her communications" significator being Venus and there is an exact sextile between your significator Mercury and her communications significator Venus-illustrating a connection here (although there will be seperation in this aspect which might indicate that after more time her communications/communications attempts toward you might pass away)