Will he contact me again?

kailaniatsea

Will he try to contact me again?

Hello. Over the weekend I broke up with my long-distance fiancé. The row took place because he was insensitive towards a hardship concerning my mother that I confided to him. In the year that we communicated with each other he said that he liked her, always spoke well of her and regularly asked me about her. So, I was taken aback when he asked me why I complained so much and ignored me.

This past six months have been hell and felt like he was somebody that I could share my issues with. Mind you I was growing exasperated with me waiting on him over promises that he made, but had yet to follow-up on. He seemed resolute on marrying me and aside from his shortcomings I thought he seemed like a good candidate (e.g. stable economic situation and a seemingly good person) for marriage as nobody is perfect.

Mind you, he and mom never had any disagreements. The reason why I drew up this chart and uploaded it for interpretation is because my gut tells me that he will attempt to contact me in the future. Had he "dissed" me I would have moved on, but I let him have it and called him the devil in his religion. If one believes in superstition then you could say that I cursed him. Considering his religion's covenants (he is Muslim, I am Christian) I felt that it was appropriate to say that because parents (especially mothers) are very important.

I will offer up my interpretation below.

Mercury, my significator, is in the anaretic degree which suggests that for me the relationship and communication (Gemini and Mercury) with the foreigner (9th house) is over. The angular moon on the ASC opposed Saturn also suggests separation due to communication, travel and religious issues. Better yet, a lack of understanding and compassion. Jupiter, his significator, is in my 6th house Rx (his 12th) which lets me know what he could be back and it sextiles Saturn in the 7th (marriage). Also, Saturn becomes exalted with the mutual reception with Jupiter in the 6th house and Jupiter falls in domicile. Could this be that the time apart is good for us? Finally, the sun (symbol for the man and ruler of 4th house or IC) is at an angle in the 10th house and will several aspects such as: a sextile to Saturn which by reception puts Saturn in domicile, a sextile Uranus which by reception puts Uranus in domicile and Jupiter which by reception puts the Sun in its fall in Libra. Also, Venus (symbol for the woman) is at a detriment (in Aries) conjunct domicile Mars in Aries. So perhaps, the detriment is my anger, but my Gemini ASC, Moon and Mercury in Capricorn (dispositor of ASC) also make me communicative, very level-headed and tough.

What do you guys think??? Though I practice astrology I don’t do relationship astrology often and would like some feedback. Maybe I missed something.

Attachments

• Astro Weekly Capture.jpg
    Astro Weekly Capture.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

kailaniatsea

I forgot to say where I was going with this question because I notice that the other members state that. Just to give you all a little background:

My former online love had proposed for us to get married and stay in the country where he is working until he could obtain an investor visa to North America. After I told him off, I do not see myself talking to him unless it is business. He is a business man and I could use some of his money in exchange for a visa (for him, not me). Whatever positive and tender feelings that I had for him are dead.

With that being said, perhaps the question should be: If my ex came back would he fulfill his promise to marry me and help me out economically in exchange for a visa?

I do not hold high hopes, but crazier things have happened and for the sake of that I will keep an open mind.

Thanks!

kailaniatsea

I have reflected on this chart and I see that the planets that signify me are mostly mutable and weak (e.g. Moon, Mercury and Venus). Could this mean that my feelings for him were weak?

Anyone want to take a stab at this?