RNC & DNC Convention Charts

AJ Astrology

Hi all,

I hope I'm posting this in the right section of the forum. Here are charts for the Republican and Democrat National Conventions. I'm looking for feedback on my interpretations.

The Moon conjunct Pluto in H1 is going to be in opposition to the Sun in H7, but not before the Moon squares Uranus. The Sun is also about to change signs. I interpret this as Donald Trump will not be the Republican nominee.

The chart for the Democratic Convention shows the Sun in H8 with the Moon in H4, which are both Houses of Endings. The Moon conjunct Uranus suggests that there will be some controversy, but Hillary will be the Democratic nominee.

Attachments

• RNC.jpg
    RNC.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DNC.jpg
    DNC.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 79

waybread

AJ, thanks for posting these. Can you verify the times and locations you are using? I think this is mundane astrology, not forensic. Also, I don't have a particular problem with whole signs but I'm curious as to why chose it. Interesting squares in the Republican chart!

AJ Astrology

AJ, thanks for posting these. Can you verify the times and locations you are using? I think this is mundane astrology, not forensic. Also, I don't have a particular problem with whole signs but I'm curious as to why chose it. Interesting squares in the Republican chart!

Hi waybread,

I'm using the starting times (8:00 PM) and the starting days July 18 for the RNC and July 25 for the DNC in Cleveland (OH) and Philadelphia (PA) for each.

I switched to Whole Sign about 2 years ago. I find charts easier to read. Here it doesn't make much difference for the RNC, since the Moon and Sun are still in opposition in the same houses if you use a house system like Koch or Placidus.

The Moon will be in exact opposition to the Sun Tuesday about 5:00 PM.

I forgot to mention that for the DNC, the Sun will be in Leo. I think the Moon conjunct Uranus will be Bernie advocating for choice as the Vice President. The Moon makes an exact square to Sun also about 5:00 PM on Tuesday.

If you use a house system like Koch, then Sun is in H7 for the Democrats and Moon is in H3 with Uranus. Moon makes the square to Sun from H4.

I'm operating on the theory that the Moon's aspects in these type of charts tells the story.

Dubyadude1986

Moon and Pluto at same degree in first chart at 15. That Pluto opp Sun is Rx. in both.

Reversal. Both charts have Saturn/Pluto Rx...

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

Moon and Pluto at same degree in first chart at 15. That Pluto opp Sun is Rx. in both.

Reversal. Both charts have Saturn/Pluto Rx...

Hi Dubyadude1986,

I read Moon/Pluto as an extremely emotional event. For both charts, I made the Asc the event itself (the conventions). Saturn is in H12 for both charts, and that's okay, since H12 is where Saturn joys.

I let the Sun be the leader/focus of the event, which is the nominees for each party.

For the RNC, the Moon (a group of people) and ruling H7 oppose the Sun on day 2 of the convention. Sun/Moon opposition shows extreme disharmony.

By day 3 of the convention, the Moon has moved in opposition to Mercury/Venus in H8, which indicates more disharmony.

The DNC chart is less dramatic.

I interpret the Moon/Uranus conjunction as protests by Sanders' supporters, or maybe Sanders trying to position himself to be the Vice Presidential nominee.

CapAquaPis

The RNC may have a majority of delegates not pick Trump due to his many controversies, a brokered convention is likely. And Bernie Sanders believes he can get delegate votes in the DNC because of Hillary's scandals may convince the party not to trust her. Trump is involved in his own scandals from strong comments about many groups of people to his failed Trump University thought to be a scam.

waybread

Actually, most of the super delegates to the DNC know that the HC scandals do not hold up to scrutiny. It's better to call them gossip.

Clinton got roughly 3 million more popular votes than Sanders did in the primaries. She got roughly 2 million more popular votes than Trump did in his Republican primaries.

Those are the facts.

JUPITERASC

Actually, most of the super delegates to the DNC know that the HC scandals do not hold up to scrutiny.
It's better to call them gossip.

Clinton got roughly 3 million more popular votes than Sanders did in the primaries.
She got roughly 2 million more popular votes than Trump did in his Republican primaries.

Those are the facts.

Update on facts:

"There Was Deliberate Intention In The DNC
To Stop Senator Sanders :smile:
From Having A Fair Chance!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGpKV8wLsic

katydid

Hi all,

I hope I'm posting this in the right section of the forum. Here are charts for the Republican and Democrat National Conventions. I'm looking for feedback on my interpretations.

The Moon conjunct Pluto in H1 is going to be in opposition to the Sun in H7, but not before the Moon squares Uranus. The Sun is also about to change signs. I interpret this as Donald Trump will not be the Republican nominee.

The chart for the Democratic Convention shows the Sun in H8 with the Moon in H4, which are both Houses of Endings. The Moon conjunct Uranus suggests that there will be some controversy, but Hillary will be the Democratic nominee.

As to the bolded portion above, we now know what the 'endings' refers to. LOL Wasserman-Schgultz just ended her DNC leadership on the day before the convention even began. Due to controversy over the way they cheated Sanders out of a fair chance.

katydid

Hi all,

In response to the bolded portion above, I have to say I am glad that people were assuming that the Repub convention was going to be so dramatic and so out of control. Because it was actually pretty unified and successful, overall.