Moon Conjunct the Ascendant

WeCareALot

I have this exact aspect in Libra. I'm not sure if I'm a particularly moody person. My moods tend to be stable from day-to-day. I also don't seek relationships or try to ~find myself~ in relationships. If anything, I do the exact opposite. it's really important for me to feel self-sufficient and independent. I HATE depending on others or feeling needy in anyway. (I'm also an Aries Sun and have got Saturn in Cap squaring my moon and conjunct my IC :devil:)

I used to be very insecure when I was younger and it sucked so much to feel uncomfortable alone. It was as if I just wanted to be around/talk to someone because I hated the way I felt when I was by myself.

That's changed a lot, and now I'm at a point where I love being alone since it gives me time to think and do what I want. The only negatives I've noticed with the Libra placement is that I procrastinate a lot, and I can be very indecisive. I could certainly do with facing problems in a more head-on fashion than I currently am :pouty:.

JUPITERASC

I have this exact aspect in Libra. I'm not sure if I'm a particularly moody person. My moods tend to be stable from day-to-day. I also don't seek relationships or try to ~find myself~ in relationships. If anything, I do the exact opposite. it's really important for me to feel self-sufficient and independent. I HATE depending on others or feeling needy in anyway. (I'm also an Aries Sun and have got Saturn in Cap squaring my moon and conjunct my IC :devil:)

I used to be very insecure when I was younger and it sucked so much to feel uncomfortable alone. It was as if I just wanted to be around/talk to someone because I hated the way I felt when I was by myself.

That's changed a lot, and now I'm at a point where I love being alone since it gives me time to think and do what I want. The only negatives I've noticed with the Libra placement is that I procrastinate a lot, and I can be very indecisive. I could certainly do with facing problems in a more head-on fashion than I currently am :pouty:.
Libra is the home territory of Venus :smile:
so in this particular case
the house location of Venus
as well as the sign location of Venus
are important considerations with reference to the Moon

WeCareALot

Libra is the home territory of Venus :smile:
so in this particular case
the house location of Venus
as well as the sign location of Venus
are important considerations with reference to the Moon

Well, my Venus is in Aries in the 6th house and conjunct my Sun so that explains a lot :lol:

Love2Know

My venus and mOOn and asc LeO 1st I f33L like i win. Actually im very lazy and fat hope to work out soon. I eat lots of sweets. I definitly appear open but not really.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Well, my Venus is in Aries in the 6th house and conjunct my Sun so that explains a lot :lol:
Aries being the home territory of Mars
then
Venus in Aries brings Mars into the equation
and so
natal Mars sign location as well as house location
as well as
aspects between natal Venus, natal Mars and natal Moon
are all additional factors to interpret
:smile:

JUPITERASC

My venus and mOOn and asc LeO 1st I f33L like i win.
Actually im very lazy and fat hope to work out soon.
I eat lots of sweets. I definitly appear open but not really.
Leo Moon is in Sun's home territory
so
sign location and house location of natal Sun
as well as any aspects between natal Sun
and natal Venus and Moon
are modifying factors
to keep in mind :smile: