Will I get this job?

G

Greetings,

Can a reader helps me with a horary quick read? I went for a business meeting on 31st Dec 2005, 4pm through a friend's recommendation.I wish to know if I will be awarded this job. With the lack of income for 6 months, this job means much to me. Appreciate any insight given.

8th Jan 06
2252hrs
Malaysia, Johor Baharu

Sincerely,
Janis

fensi88

I got ASc at 13Vi39.
So you are Me at 7Cap14. Ruler of your job, ruler of 10H is Me too. When we have situation like this, than we look for almutens if thay are different for 1 or 10H but in this case thay are same, not of much help. So, Moon as co significator of question is at 10Ta55. Moon and Me have no applaying aspects but both goes to Ma at 13Ta12 in 8H, anothers peole money. This is collection of light and usually "yes" answer to your question. Last Moon's apsect is trine with Ve rx ...hm, I do not like this, it seams that your salary will not be as you expect - Ve is ruler of your 2nd H, house of your income.

G

Fensi88,

This is a project and not a permenant job, does it make a difference? I've already submited my proposal on Wednesday 4th Jan, 7am together with the project cost. From this reading, it means I will get this project but the payment is not what I have asked for?

Very much thanks for your time taken to look at the chart and given the reading.

Much blessings