A different set of astrological eyes to see when I might work again

Vista

I am wondering if anyone can offer some opinions on when they think I might obtain employment? I have been doing astrology for many, many years and I don’t feel that there is anything all that encouraging in my chart; therefore I was hoping that someone could offer a different perspective. I see that in mid August, Tr Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto will all conjunct my angles and of course square and oppose them at the same time. Wondering if something good could come of this?? The next ray of hope might be a trine from Saturn to Mercury in the fall and then natal Saturn. Any thoughts? Just an fyi, I am pretty much loosing everything after being out of work for 16 months…home, credit, etc…so it’s been a little hard to stay positive because I am a little overwhelmed with worry. I’m also still mourning a lost relationship that I had hoped to rekindle. I realize a lot of people are in the same position as me so I am trying to be thankful of what I do have...good supportive friends and family.

Thank you for taking a look.
Vista

Attachments

• sd chart 6-23-10.jpg
    sd chart 6-23-10.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 26

wilsontc

Staff member
Saturn is "building", to Vista

Vista,

Youu asked:
I am wondering if anyone can offer some opinions on when they think I might obtain employment? I have been doing astrology for many, many years and I don’t feel that there is anything all that encouraging in my chart

There is a lot of challenges right now in this chart, as you already know because of all the things going on in your life. How well you handle these pressures will determine how well things go going forward. From struggle comes strength. Since transiting (moving planets in the sky) #Sat (duty, also career) is "moving upward" in your chart, you are in a career building time, so something could happen if you keep open to the possibilities.

Building,

Tim

Last edited:

Vista

Re: Saturn is "building", to Vista

Vista,

Youu asked:

There is a lot of challenges right now in this chart, as you already know because of all the things going on in your life. How well you handle these pressures will determine how well things go going forward. From struggle comes strength. Since transiting (moving planets in the sky) #Sat (duty, also career) is "moving upward" in your chart, you are in a career building time, so something could happen if you keep open to the possibilities.

Building,

Tim

Hi Tim,
Thank you kindly for your reply. I agree with what you said. I also try and hold onto something that Robert Hand once told me, he said "that even though there are challenging transits, a favorable outcome can happen but you just have to work a little harder to achieve it." He also said in so many words "the opposite of a challenging transit/aspect is a positive, so in other words the positive aspect is still built into the challenging one, but it's buried so you have to dig deeper."

I will have Saturn and Jupiter sextiling and trining my Venus. Uranus will barely touch Venus before going RX. I am hoping for something favorable there at least with money or a relationship. After much soul searching and really no other choice, I am letting my home foreclose and having to file for bankruptcy. I have tried everything I could to save my credit, but I just can't pay anything more not after 16 months of unemployment. While I cringe at the thought of doing this because I have worked so hard to achieve all that I had including an 800 fico score, not to mention that I am responsible by nature, the universe is forcing me to start over and I can't fight it anymore. In some small way I am almost relieved.

Thanks again!
Vista

first thing that struck me was prog sun conj chiron in 12th house. Have you been having health concerns?

I can see what has been creating havoc, is T Pluto conj MC. When I had this my father died, my marriage broke and I had to go back to work. Massive massive changes :sick:

Then T Saturn is going to conj POF soon to, commiserations. Just tread water, these things happen for a reason, so we can be reborn, stronger, wiser, healthier..

T Jupiter could bring some good luck, your Asc is not that challenged. Your natal mars is in 5th Equal house showing creativity and poss self employment or bringing a hobby into realm of finances. Venus is also conj 9th house cusp, this could bring pleasure in higher education, learning. Could you do some studying or retrain for something?

When prog sun gets to 10' in 3years time -- should be rather good as this will set off your grand trine :smile:

Spicadilly

The LE will cj your MC and after your P Moon will sextile MC ruler in a few months. There will be employement opportunities but being a sextile, you will need to go to them, circulate in groups, talk to your friends, post your CV online as h11 is also internet etc.

I would also check if there is anything happening to h10 and MC ruler by solar arcs.

Vista

first thing that struck me was prog sun conj chiron in 12th house. Have you been having health concerns?

I can see what has been creating havoc, is T Pluto conj MC. When I had this my father died, my marriage broke and I had to go back to work. Massive massive changes :sick:

Then T Saturn is going to conj POF soon to, commiserations. Just tread water, these things happen for a reason, so we can be reborn, stronger, wiser, healthier..

T Jupiter could bring some good luck, your Asc is not that challenged. Your natal mars is in 5th Equal house showing creativity and poss self employment or bringing a hobby into realm of finances. Venus is also conj 9th house cusp, this could bring pleasure in higher education, learning. Could you do some studying or retrain for something?

When prog sun gets to 10' in 3years time -- should be rather good as this will set off your grand trine :smile:

Thanks Astrologer50. I am hoping that since Jupiter and then Saturn will be trining and sextiling my Venus that T Saturn conjunct N POF and Vertex will not be bad luck or at least offset each other. Since Saturn aspect is going direct after being rx, I am assuming it's something that has happened before, or something that is already going on or something to do with a relationship. I guess time will tell what comes of it. Saturn does rule my MC, so maybe a job opportunity that's been in the background comes to the forefront.

I never thought T Pluto could cause so much trouble, but there really isn't anything else to explain all the issues I have been having in my life. Yes, Saturn has been around but not like T Pluto. :unsure:

I would definitely consider retraining in something, but I haven't figured out what i want to do. I do have a very creative side, but I am just so confused and unsure.

Yes, I have had some health issues, but they are much better now. 2008 and part of 2009 were bad years, but since the pr Moon has been winding down and now has entered Aries, I expect things to get better. I do see that it will conjunct my Sun Moon midpoint which means that it will T square my N Sun and Moon opposition, not sure what to expect there, but I believe it will be happening right around when T Saturn squares my natal Moon.
icon8.gif
I am sure depression will be part of it though....:sad:

3 years seems so far away for pr Sun to conjunct N Jupiter. I don't know if you noticed, but my grand trine is actually a Kite formation with Pluto at the apex. Not sure if this is better or worse?

Thanks again...

Vista

Vista

The LE will cj your MC and after your P Moon will sextile MC ruler in a few months. There will be employement opportunities but being a sextile, you will need to go to them, circulate in groups, talk to your friends, post your CV online as h11 is also internet etc.

I would also check if there is anything happening to h10 and MC ruler by solar arcs.

Hi Spicadilly!
Thanks for your reply. I have attached my natal chart with progressions and solar arc. I haven't done a lot with solar arc so i assuming the aspects are looked at the same way as progressions and transits. I see SA Neptune has been hovering on my MC and SA Moon is conjunct my natal Uranus. There doesn't appear to be much help with SA right now. SA Saturn will eventually square my MC, can't wait for that...

I think the universe is really telling me that I need to do something else with my life, but all my experience(16 years) has been in my industry and it's where I can get the most money. Even with all my experience I have been having a hard time finding employment.

I was a little confused by your comment that I have highlighted above. What do you mean by CV as house 11?

Thank you again for your reply.

Vista

Attachments

• SD with progression and solar arc.jpg
    SD with progression and solar arc.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 15

Spicadilly

Hi Vista! Just a quick note, it's been a long week.

I mean to get the most of your employment opportunities to tap into your h11 house where MC ruler resides. H11 represents internet, networking, groups of people, friends etc so I was saying post your Curiculum Vitae online...such as monster.com (3 agencies offered me jobs this way), network on Linkedin ( I have friends who found the next job that way, there are a lot of headhunters there), meet your friends and tell them, if they go to networking events go with them. I wish I had Bill Rulership book to tell you more how to tap into the h11 house, but I haven't :tongue:.

To change career, you need to invest a little bit in additional training or work experience and if you haven't the money then perhaps you need to do the job you have most experience with for the time being to save the money to do it. Because all your angles are impacted at the mo, perhaps you need to consider seriously to move to another town to get the next job, she wonders thinking out loudly. I would ponder about this and ask a horary question.

Speak later about SA, take care,

Spica.

I love solar arcs and SA venus is 1' off your natal sun, so if this didn't bring a romance then it suggests you have 'become' like progressions a rather 'gentle person' inside. I have this natally :kissing:

I can also see SA Neptune 3' over MC so this suggests things 'dissolving' whether it be career, what you are known for or social life. On the positive side it could add spiritual, esoteric influences?

Also SA moon conj natal Uranus, have you had problems with women, mother and/or broken friendships recently? Not sure what the red AC @ 4' conj your Uranus is, but is probably having an effect. Do you think you have become a little erratic, impatient, impulsive recently?

Your prog sun fast approaching natal chiron. Am sure it will suggest a wound or healing connected to men, father or such like. Raven is the expert on this, perhaps send her PM