Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-17-2013, 04:47 AM

Will things get better for me soon?

I've been really down in the dumps lately and feeling really discouraged. I lost my job due to Hurricane Sandy and I haven't had much luck. I'm getting pretty frustrated and bored. This isn't beneficial for my self esteem either, to be honest. Right now, I just want to get my self in order because I really want to settle down with my boyfriend in the next few years and have a family. How soon do you think will things change for the better?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal.jpg (90.9 KB, 15 views)

Unread 01-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Saturn, to 26

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 26degrees View Post
I've been really down in the dumps lately and feeling really discouraged. I lost my job due to Hurricane Sandy and I haven't had much luck. I'm getting pretty frustrated and bored. This isn't beneficial for my self esteem either, to be honest...How soon do you think will things change for the better?
With Jupiter ( opportunity) in the career house, you might be used to having careers simply "happen" to you easily. A disaster like Sandy forces everyone hit by the disaster to do some MAJOR adjustment. For you, that's realizing that there simply AREN'T the "opportunities" where you are that there were before. One option is moving to a place where there are jobs.

Another issue for you personally is Saturn () is "bottoming out" in your chart, indicating a time of intense inward focus. You may feel the urge to "shut out the world" for awhile. This is normal during this inward Saturn transit (moving planets in the sky).

In addition, transiting Pluto ( transformation) is going over your birth Neptune ( confusion) indicating a time of "unconfusion" in which you see things VERY clearly. So you can't fool yourself and say that the Sandy thing will go away quickly. It's a MAJOR, long-term issue that you have to handle.

Accepting that things have changed in a major way will help. It will force you to make some hard decisions about your future life direction and which is more important: location or career?

Sort of astrologically,

Tim
Unread 01-17-2013, 08:03 PM

Re: Will things get better for me soon?

Thanks, you're right, prior to Sandy, it felt like if I were to go to an interview, I'd automatically get the job. I have had that luck for some time. Now there aren't as many opportunities available to me. I'll just have to wait this out. I feel like I'm constantly being too hard on myself and blaming myself, even though I know I didn't make this storm happen, obviously. If I could move, I would, but I'm stuck here for now. I'll just have to wait this out and keep searching. Thanks again!

Tags
things