Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 07-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Banned

katy perry birthtime

hi everyone i'm new here. does anyone know or can figure out katy perry's birthtime? thanks

Unread 07-30-2010, 09:08 PM

Re: katy perry birthtime

I'm trying to figure this one out too.
Unread 08-19-2010, 03:00 AM

Judging by her appearance and personality I'd guess her as Aries Rising-

So probably around 5pm.
Unread 08-19-2010, 04:08 AM

Here's a link to Katy Perry's natal chart. It does not have her time of birth, but I still think it is useful so we see if certain signs are prominent in her chart and may affect her appearance: Katy PERRY: Astrology and Birth Chart.

Katy's Sun and Moon are in Scorpio. (I checked the position of the Moon at 12 AM and 11:59 PM, and it remains in Scorpio. We can be certain of her Moon sign even if we are uncertain of her Ascendant.) With this emphasis upon a fixed sign, I doubt Katy has a fixed sign Ascendant because her face shape appears ovate rather than rectangular. Therefore, I'd guess her Ascendant is in a cardinal sign.

Here's a picture of Katy in her early teens:

Her face shape appears similar to the Aries Ascendant representative in Kannon's thread Ascendant Sign Descriptions, so I'd guess that she has an Aries Ascendant, as well.

Arian Maverick
Unread 08-20-2010, 09:43 PM

Definitely a cardinal sign. Libra or Aries. Capricorn is a possibility because of potential of Uranus parallel Asc and 1st house with Mars and/or Jupiter. The only way it could be a fixed sign is if Moon, but not Sun were conjunct/parallel Asc within 3*.
Unread 08-25-2010, 02:36 AM

In the school photo, she strikes me as a Libra ASC. Looking at her now, she reminds me of Aquarius ASC. I think she is an air rising based on her "bright eyes". I mentioned on another thread (the Musician one) that she reminds me of Jimmy Stewart for some reason (facially) and he is Aqu rising with Uranus in the first. However, her figure is not really Aquarian, more Libran really.
The Following User Says Thank You to 23 For This Useful Post:
GeminiSun (07-15-2017)
Unread 09-03-2010, 12:51 PM

I think she got Libra rising.
She just got this charming, airy, sweet, doll-like image.
The whole "Candy Thing" has something to do with it.

Last edited by theM; 09-03-2010 at 01:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to theM For This Useful Post:
GeminiSun (07-15-2017)
Unread 09-07-2010, 09:23 PM

I'm trying to find her birth time too. I would bet that Uranus would fall in her 3rd house since her lyrics are so shocking and push social limits. So that would make an early Libra rising a possibility.

Unread 09-07-2010, 10:04 PM

I think it has to be a masculine sign, she has so much going on in scorpio if she had a feminine ascendent I don't think she'd be as jolly. if her sun and moon are both in scorpio wouldn't that give quite an arian quality anyway? yeah, I have no idea.
Unread 09-10-2010, 03:08 AM

not relevant----

Last edited by DeLaSoul; 05-04-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Unread 09-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSoul View Post
This is the chart I came up w/ for miss katy hudson. I also checked her fiance's chart on astrotheme afterwards (Russel Brand), he has a 2nd house stellium like her & an aries stellium which would fall into Katy's 7th. Please let me know what you guys think.

Hey I just realized her NN is unaspected. lol

Its really interesting because she has Jupiter/Mars on the IC, Aries DC.. She grew up in a strict religious home & now she connects with people through her religion/music. I would say she still makes christian music. 'I Kissed A Girl' was just the right card for her to play.. to get her into the game. If you listen to both of her mainstream albums closely, you will see that she is still very much connected to her faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppU3xdsr1zM

thank you. i was hoping you would put that chart up. thank you everyone!
Unread 09-18-2010, 11:08 PM

surely she wont go thru with marrying that loser gemini, brand? is there any hope for them in their charts?
Unread 09-19-2010, 12:40 AM

Venus/Uranus is a divorce aspect & venus rules Katy's chart. I honestly think it will end the same way it started. Sudden engagement.. Sudden separation
Unread 09-19-2010, 10:00 PM

what before they get married? broken engagement? i just cannot see why she has fallen for the loser? Mercurial hypnotics??katy's face when he cheats on her?? hope not for her sake- ??? Tho of course at moment gemini in the libran aspect love bubble?? but seems the december eclipse in gemini may be telling for them - ??
Unread 09-19-2010, 11:04 PM

When I first saw Katy Perry; my first thought was that she was very similar in looks to an ex-girlfriend I had many years ago. She was coincidentally called Katie and born Oct 24th, the day before Perry.

I remember my ex- had been compared to Meg Ryan (also a Scorpio) and that highschool photo of Katy Perry bears a certain resemblance.

Sometimes I wonder how much ascendent is relevant to appearance ... but for reference Meg Ryan has capricorn ascendant.
Unread 09-20-2010, 12:53 AM

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/tbCj6fKmBGA6.htm

This is Brand's chart.

His sun is conjunct her Chiron in 8th opposite Venus/Uranus. But idk.. his Saturn/Venus falls into her 10th so maybe it could be long lasting?
Unread 09-20-2010, 01:05 AM

but what I'm really wondering is how she deals w/ such a extroverted life. Especially w/ that huge Scorpio stellium. SUN & MOON both in Scorpio. & barely any fire/air besides her ASC/Chart ruler.
Unread 09-23-2010, 06:34 PM

She is not a Libra rising she does not have the smile 'perfect teeth' or the apparent charm.
Unread 09-24-2010, 10:12 PM

First sign that came to mind was TAURUS. My guess is Taurus Asc with Virgo Duad. This would make her Mercury very angular as it sits in the 7th house opposing the Asc, she looks very Mercurial. She looks much more sexy than the typical Mercurial geek though, she looks earth, and that's why my guess is Taurus. Too jovial to be Capricorn Asc.

It's not even up for debate that she has an Earth Asc:

Her look alike is a TRIPLE Capricorn.

I can't see a Libra Asc doing something socially lame like calling out a crush from high school. That's too confrontational and tacky for them.

Last edited by LeadLeftHand; 09-24-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Unread 09-27-2010, 10:34 PM

Don't know why I disregarded it before but late Aries rising (around 24-27 degrees) does work ruled by an exalted mars on the MC and Scorpio stellium in 7th. I can definitely see a 7th influence, she was introduced to the mainstream public as Travie Mcoy's girlfriend and is now coupled with Rusell Brand

Last edited by DeLaSoul; 05-04-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Unread 02-11-2011, 09:35 AM

Zooey Deschanel even has a Capricorn Rising! crazy right? with those eyes I never would have guessed
in sasstrology.com theres a synastry chart of perry and russell brand
apparently he has aries rising and she has scorpio rising
I was expecting her to be Gemini cause of her personality
Unread 02-27-2011, 01:24 AM

I definitely think she is Sagittarius rising. My second guess would be Libra.

Scorpio rising? Crazy! that would make her a triple scorpio
Unread 05-13-2011, 08:29 AM

I made an interesting horary chart asking if Katy has Aries rising. Maybe someone could take a look? Is Katy P Aries rising?
Unread 06-06-2011, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSoul View Post
Don't know why I disregarded it before but late Aries rising (around 24-27 degrees) does work ruled by an exalted mars on the MC and Scorpio stellium in 7th. I can definitely see a 7th influence, she was introduced to the mainstream public as Travie Mcoy's girlfriend and is now coupled with Rusell Brand

I thought about this more, and I agree with you. I think she is a late Aries rising as well.
Unread 06-09-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadLeftHand View Post
First sign that came to mind was TAURUS. My guess is Taurus Asc with Virgo Duad. This would make her Mercury very angular as it sits in the 7th house opposing the Asc, she looks very Mercurial. She looks much more sexy than the typical Mercurial geek though, she looks earth, and that's why my guess is Taurus. Too jovial to be Capricorn Asc.

It's not even up for debate that she has an Earth Asc:

Her look alike is a TRIPLE Capricorn.

I can't see a Libra Asc doing something socially lame like calling out a crush from high school. That's too confrontational and tacky for them.
Yeah her lookalike should give a big clue.

Zoey Deschanel is mega Capricorn with her Ascendant heavily influenced by a very tight trine to Uranus in Scorpio. It's the tightest aspect to her ascendant. So you could say her looks are Capricorn/Scorpio.

We already know Katy's a mega Scorpio so we have to find Katie's Capricorn influence in her looks. One possibility is that Katie Perry has Sagittarius rising making her ruling planet in Capricorn. She has the big eyes of a fire sign. Also Zoey has her ruling planet square Neptune in Sagittarius so that could make up for the Sag element.

Tags
birthtime, katy, perry