Will she come back to me?

bowler

And will she try to win my heart back?

So it's been really near 2 years since we broke up and she had someone else in her life but lately I have been hearing rumours that she broke up with her boyfriend and talking about me frequently.

So since I always loved her but I was so heartbroken, I was wondering will she come back to me and try to win my heart back, will she make an effort for it?

Anyone can help much appreciated.

PS : I am a gay girl, she is bisexual. so yeah.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_she_come_back_to_me.26082.157793.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_she_come_back_to_me.26082.157793.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

rafaella

And will she try to win my heart back?

So it's been really near 2 years since we broke up and she had someone else in her life but lately I have been hearing rumours that she broke up with her boyfriend and talking about me frequently.

So since I always loved her but I was so heartbroken, I was wondering will she come back to me and try to win my heart back, will she make an effort for it?

Anyone can help much appreciated.

Jupiter is in detriment of Mercury, so reception is not there, suggesting lack of interest from her side. Venus is combust by Sun, so she is charmed by whoever Sun is... is this man/woman relationship? Venus is chasing Sun. Sun could be your secondary significator. Sun represents a male.

There is an inconjunct between Moon/Jupiter so seems some contact will be there but no real resolution. Your main significators do not aspect and reception is from Moon and Mer towards Jup by exaltation - you place this person on a pedestal and they don't deserve it, it seems.

Moon opposes Saturn, I think this is the main thing to take from this chart - she may break your heart again... so I advise caution as she is not really that interested. Moon/Saturn is harsh and will cause further damage. As hard as it is, my advice is to move on... find someone else.

all the best!

bowler

Jupiter is in detriment of Mercury, so reception is not there, suggesting lack of interest from her side. Venus is combust by Sun, so she is charmed by whoever Sun is... is this man/woman relationship? Venus is chasing Sun. Sun could be your secondary significator. Sun represents a male.

There is an inconjunct between Moon/Jupiter so seems some contact will be there but no real resolution. Your main significators do not aspect and reception is from Moon and Mer towards Jup by exaltation - you place this person on a pedestal and they don't deserve it, it seems.

Moon opposes Saturn, I think this is the main thing to take from this chart - she may break your heart again... so I advise caution as she is not really that interested. Moon/Saturn is harsh and will cause further damage. As hard as it is, my advice is to move on... find someone else.

all the best!

Thank you so much for the reply, I am a gay girl, she is bisexual. so yeah.

ElenaJ

Completely agree with Rafaella, I would just add the position of Chiron in the 7th of this chart, that indicates it is a painful, draining relationship that you should try to learn from, gain what you can from the wound, use it to grow and apply it to future relationships. Best to move on now.

Dr.Time

Can we say though, because Jupiter (the other girl) who she exalts has her (merc) in her term, she will be friendly to her, at least.
Jupiter the other girl is in her own domicile and exalts itself (your gf),
I suppose if she likes you, she likes you.
But it's clear you adore her.

Your significators exalt her. Venus, if we take it to be the other girl, is in your term, so again we see you like her a bit.

Venus, likes jupiter and is in sun's domicile, combust by sun.
Not sure how to read this bit as it is a gay couple