Greetings from Hungary !

MissCapricorn

Greetings to everyone!

First of all: I have to tell that I just learn in english! Therefore, I sorry if I would make mistakes... I'm glad that found this site, because I'm intrested in astrology, but I can discuss about only a little with others around me. My mother works with horoscopes, so she helps me to learn some things... But I have a feeling and I would need others' opinion too that I learn more. Indeed, in the case of my own horoscope for example, would be better if I also could talk with others.
Anyways, I'm quite a strange 21 years old girl.
The introversion of my personality is 85-90 percent. So everything is easier to me in writing.
I think, I have strong capricornus features, obviously.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Greetings to everyone!

First of all: I have to tell that I just learn in english! Therefore, I sorry if I would make mistakes... I'm glad that found this site, because I'm intrested in astrology, but I can discuss about only a little with others around me. My mother works with horoscopes, so she helps me to learn some things... But I have a feeling and I would need others' opinion too that I learn more. Indeed, in the case of my own horoscope for example, would be better if I also could talk with others.
Anyways, I'm quite a strange 21 years old girl.
The introversion of my personality is 85-90 percent. So everything is easier to me in writing.
I think, I have strong capricornus features, obviously.
Greetings Miss Capricorn - welcome :smile:

Blaze

Account Closed
Welcome to the forum, Miss Cappy.

For someone who just learned English I've got to say, you write it well.

Enjoy your time on here.