Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 06-24-2021, 03:30 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 4,020
Arrow Re: Eris, the warrior queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Are you using this new planet? What are your experiences?


Recommended reading:
The Astrology of Eris
Thanks my friend with the same first name as me, Eris is the 13th planet after 1. Sun, 2. Moon, 3. Jupiter, 4. Mercury, 5. Mars, 6. Venus, 7, Saturn, outers: 8. Uranus, 9. Neptune, 10. Pluto, 11. Chiron and 12. Lilith. 13 is a bad number attributed to Eris. I guess 14. Ceres, planetoid and 15. Sedna, the farthest one.

The numbers of signs: 1. Aquarius (first sun sign of the year - Jan. 20-21), 2. Pisces, 3. Cetus (parazodiac), 4. Aries, 5. Taurus, 6. Orion (parazodiac), 7. Gemini, 8. Cancer, 9. Leo, 10. Virgo, 11. Libra, 12. Scorpio, 13. Ophiuchus (parazodiac), 14. Sagittarius, and 15. Capricorn (last sun sign - Dec. 20-21).

And the 12 months of the year: April the 4th one, and 30 solar degree "days". No wonder Ceres in 4-4 (4' Aries or April 4th) combined with 13 is so cursed.

__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 06-24-2021, 05:12 AM
chay chay is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,491
Re: Eris, the warrior queen

Wow that's fascinating, definitely some dates to watch. Thanks for sharing your findings.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 06-24-2021, 09:58 PM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 4,020
Re: Eris, the warrior queen

And alike Eris, Pallas is said to have a stronger effect in Aquarius than most sun signs, but my Pallas is in Pisces and anyone born in 1980 (esp. in their MC or 10th house) has an Eris in Aries, a generation with a lower emphasis on gender roles, assignment of gender at birth and rigid definition of ones own gender(s). Pallas conjunct rising and 1st houses, and also the desc or 7th can be similar in their androgyne personalities. What about anyone with an Eris conjunct Pallas?

https://psychicjoystar.com/tag/pallas-in-the-9th-house/ (and its Aquarian role).
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 06-26-2021, 12:52 AM
Cruiser1's Avatar
Cruiser1 Cruiser1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 45
Post Re: Eris, the warrior queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Eris is the 13th planet after 1. Sun, 2. Moon, 3. Jupiter, 4. Mercury, 5. Mars, 6. Venus, 7, Saturn, outers: 8. Uranus, 9. Neptune, 10. Pluto, 11. Chiron and 12. Lilith. 13 is a bad number attributed to Eris. I guess 14. Ceres, planetoid and 15. Sedna, the farthest one.
If Eris and Sedna are considered planets (and they along with Ceres are already considered "Dwarf planets" or possible Dwarf planets in modern astronomy) then so should Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, and Quaoar, all of which are larger than Sedna. In fact there are seven bodies beyond Pluto which are at least the size of Ceres (900 km or larger in diameter). These are the "Seven Dwarfs" which in size order are: Eris, Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, Quaoar, Sedna, and Orcus. I see them all as astrologically significant, and together they represent a category of more abstract, generational, and planetary level energies: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astdwarf.htm

Note that currently Eris and Gonggong are farther away from the Sun than Sedna, although that's only because Sedna is near perihelion or the closest point along its orbit. Sedna has a much farther aphelion point than the other Dwarf planets. Eris orbits the Sun in "only" 559 years (longer than any of the other Seven Dwarfs except Sedna) while Sedna itself takes 10666 years!
__________________
Astrolog 7.30 freeware downloads: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog.htm
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cruiser1 For This Useful Post:
chay (06-26-2021)
  #30  
Unread 06-26-2021, 01:27 AM
chay chay is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,491
Re: Eris, the warrior queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser1 View Post
If Eris and Sedna are considered planets (and they along with Ceres are already considered "Dwarf planets" or possible Dwarf planets in modern astronomy) then so should Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, and Quaoar, all of which are larger than Sedna. In fact there are seven bodies beyond Pluto which are at least the size of Ceres (900 km or larger in diameter). These are the "Seven Dwarfs" which in size order are: Eris, Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, Quaoar, Sedna, and Orcus. I see them all as astrologically significant, and together they represent a category of more abstract, generational, and planetary level energies: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astdwarf.htm

Note that currently Eris and Gonggong are farther away from the Sun than Sedna, although that's only because Sedna is near perihelion or the closest point along its orbit. Sedna has a much farther aphelion point than the other Dwarf planets. Eris orbits the Sun in "only" 559 years (longer than any of the other Seven Dwarfs except Sedna) while Sedna itself takes 10666 years!
I tend to think with the more distant or small objects you would focus on the angles of other planets to them at times of charts? In natal as well, I have Asc conjunct Eris. Sedna is in between my north node at 29deg Aries & black moon Lilith at 1deg Taurus so if trying to analyse my own chart I would look at both Eris & Sedna as an influence to be aware of.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 08-18-2021, 05:19 PM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 4,020
Re: Eris, the warrior queen

Eris square Saturn in 2026 and Eris square Chiron in 2028 are going to have a major negative impact on the world, already Eris square Pluto are widely felt.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 11-20-2021, 02:26 PM
Humanitarian Humanitarian is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Sirius
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Eris square Saturn in 2026 and Eris square Chiron in 2028 are going to have a major negative impact on the world, already Eris square Pluto are widely felt.
That's "Eris square Chiron" and "Eris square Saturn" you say are actually Eris conjunct Chiron and Eris conjunct Saturn. Eris square Pluto is still a square. I want you correct your words
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 11-21-2021, 01:06 AM
Humanitarian Humanitarian is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Sirius
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
And sometimes, Eris lounged in a certain degree will lead to catastrophic events: In 1941-45, Eris being in the 4-5' Aries range or the "4-4" or in some cultures, marker of death, that's when the Holocaust occurred in the time period during WWII to nearly eradicated a culture in the world: the Jews/-ish diaspora in Europe, one of the worst disasters in recorded history when from 6 to 20 million (estimated totals) Jewish people, as well Roma/-ni people and Slavs/-ic peoples were murdered in the name of Hitler and the Nazis' racial(ist) agenda.
Yes. I cried about this a lot and the Eris made too many chaos. Chaos are become a major theme in the world right now and the Eris is especially dangerous when the outer planets are conjunct Eris.Eris is the dangerous Trans-Neptunian object to the world because it will make the woman suffer too much and make the woman want the rights for their gender like the men do. Eris rule feminism and I respect that because we all want to brcomr equal in a good way.

Last edited by Humanitarian; 11-21-2021 at 02:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 11-22-2021, 10:43 AM
Humanitarian Humanitarian is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Sirius
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser1 View Post
If Eris and Sedna are considered planets (and they along with Ceres are already considered "Dwarf planets" or possible Dwarf planets in modern astronomy) then so should Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, and Quaoar, all of which are larger than Sedna. In fact there are seven bodies beyond Pluto which are at least the size of Ceres (900 km or larger in diameter). These are the "Seven Dwarfs" which in size order are: Eris, Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, Quaoar, Sedna, and Orcus. I see them all as astrologically significant, and together they represent a category of more abstract, generational, and planetary level energies: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astdwarf.htm

Note that currently Eris and Gonggong are farther away from the Sun than Sedna, although that's only because Sedna is near perihelion or the closest point along its orbit. Sedna has a much farther aphelion point than the other Dwarf planets. Eris orbits the Sun in "only" 559 years (longer than any of the other Seven Dwarfs except Sedna) while Sedna itself takes 10666 years!
There's a minor planet that orbit the Sun longer than Sedna: 541132 Leleakuhonua
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 12-03-2021, 02:00 AM
Cruiser1's Avatar
Cruiser1 Cruiser1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 45
Lightbulb Re: Eris, the warrior queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanitarian View Post
There's a minor planet that orbit the Sun longer than Sedna: 541132 Leleakuhonua
Indeed, Leleakuhonua takes over 30,000 years to orbit the sun, which is the longest period of any body orbiting the Sun that's been given a name! However, Leleakuhonua is only 220 km in diameter, which is smaller than Sedna and the other "Seven Dwarfs" (i.e. the seven largest objects beyond Pluto).

I like to look at and interpret Sedna, Eris, and the other "Seven Dwarfs" together, however that doesn't mean there aren't additional bodies out there which have astrological significance too. The potential meaning of Leleakuhonua and several other notable smaller minor bodies are listed at: https://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astdwarf.htm#other
__________________
Astrolog 7.30 freeware downloads: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog.htm
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 12-03-2021, 06:15 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,943
Re: Eris, the warrior queen

Leleakuhonua represents subdued forces that are within us that are barely perceptible by normal means. It represents a glow even softer than a waning moon at night time. It represents the subtle emanations from things you can find that are buried, such as glow worms, fire flies, or lanterns that are about to give out.

Realistically, where you can find this body in your chart represents where the qualities mentioned above are located and how they are expressed, in talents, behaviors, etc.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eris, queen, warrior

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.