Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 09-13-2021, 07:45 PM

Will a relationship with this person work? (outcome will be updated)

Salut ,

(Not sure if this matters in Horary, but we're both women)

A few interesting things I noticed about this chart similar to our Natal charts (if relevant at all):
the Sun is in my Natal Virgo Sun,
the Moon (me) is in their Natal Sagittarius Moon sign,
Mercury is in my and their Natal Libra Mercury,
Venus is in their Natal Scorpio Venus... Via Combustion,
North Node is in our mutual Natal Libra North Node and sitting where my Natal North Node sits, 11th house.
Pluto is sitting close to the Descendant where Pluto sits in their progressed Natal chart.
Neptune is in the same house their Natal progressed Neptune sits, 9th house.
Jupiter is in the same house that their Natal Jupiter sits, 8th house.

Donc, here's what my beginner eyes see:
I'm Moon in 5th house (Scorpio cusp) in Sagittarius, they're Saturn in 7th house (Capricorn cusp) in Aquarius.
I'm conjunct Vertex (separating) and also separating from a sexile with Saturn (them).
At first glance, this seems somewhat positive, though I feel skeptical about the separating aspects.

Then sits Pluto on the Descendant.... (0 degree orb) Which I feel very skeptical about. That said, we're both quite Plutonian (they're more Plutonian than I).

I just looked up the Planetary dominance for this chart and it matches their top 2 dominant planets - Pluto and Neptune (though, this chart is more Plutonian than hers, and just slightly less Neptunian).

I see that we're both applying to the MC in this chart, they're applying through a sextile (3 degree orb) and me a trine (8 degree orb).

What is our friend Mars doing/represent in this context? I feel suspicious about them applying to a trine with Mars (9 degree orb).

I want to say......... That based off of the separating aspect between the Moon and Saturn, Pluto hazing the Descendant, and the applying aspect to Mars from Saturn (them), the relationship won't work?

I appreciate all insight and corrections to my interpretation!

(Chart will be attached below)

Thank you in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_warrwbw_hp.20945.141572.jpg (61.7 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by uranianplutonian; 09-28-2021 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Grammar
Unread 10-08-2021, 09:36 AM

Re: Will a relationship with this person work? (outcome will be updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranianplutonian View Post
Salut ,

(Not sure if this matters in Horary, but we're both women)

A few interesting things I noticed about this chart similar to our Natal charts (if relevant at all):
the Sun is in my Natal Virgo Sun,
the Moon (me) is in their Natal Sagittarius Moon sign,
Mercury is in my and their Natal Libra Mercury,
Venus is in their Natal Scorpio Venus... Via Combustion,
North Node is in our mutual Natal Libra North Node and sitting where my Natal North Node sits, 11th house.
Pluto is sitting close to the Descendant where Pluto sits in their progressed Natal chart.
Neptune is in the same house their Natal progressed Neptune sits, 9th house.
Jupiter is in the same house that their Natal Jupiter sits, 8th house.

Donc, here's what my beginner eyes see:
I'm Moon in 5th house (Scorpio cusp) in Sagittarius, they're Saturn in 7th house (Capricorn cusp) in Aquarius.
I'm conjunct Vertex (separating) and also separating from a sexile with Saturn (them).
At first glance, this seems somewhat positive, though I feel skeptical about the separating aspects.

Then sits Pluto on the Descendant.... (0 degree orb) Which I feel very skeptical about. That said, we're both quite Plutonian (they're more Plutonian than I).

I just looked up the Planetary dominance for this chart and it matches their top 2 dominant planets - Pluto and Neptune (though, this chart is more Plutonian than hers, and just slightly less Neptunian).

I see that we're both applying to the MC in this chart, they're applying through a sextile (3 degree orb) and me a trine (8 degree orb).

What is our friend Mars doing/represent in this context? I feel suspicious about them applying to a trine with Mars (9 degree orb).

I want to say......... That based off of the separating aspect between the Moon and Saturn, Pluto hazing the Descendant, and the applying aspect to Mars from Saturn (them), the relationship won't work?

I appreciate all insight and corrections to my interpretation!

(Chart will be attached below)

Thank you in advance.
Sorry, I don't have enough knowledge yet to talk about this topic, but just wanted to know how things are going?
The Following User Says Thank You to lasthope For This Useful Post:
uranianplutonian (10-08-2021)
Unread 10-08-2021, 03:23 PM

Moon and Saturn are sigs for you and her. There is no aspect between them and no significant reception. She/Saturn is in her own/7th house, so more interested in her own matters than with someone else.
I'm not seeing a relationship with this person coming to pass.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
uranianplutonian (10-08-2021)
Unread 10-08-2021, 04:12 PM

Thank you for your responses and insight!

Here's an update:

When I posted this I was on the fence about the person, and asked our connection be on hold until I can feel out whether I could trust it again.
They lied to me, and although I usually cut people off when they lie, I decided to give the connection a chance because she explained to me why she lied (insecurity) and gave me her word that she wouldn't lie again (we'll see how this goes). If we didn't have such a good connection, I would have let her go.
I wonder if her position in this chart is showing her reflecting on why she lied, etc.

I posted our synastry in another question I asked, but I'll post our synastry here too for insight.

Thank you again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous_hp.53812.70079.jpg (47.8 KB, 4 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to uranianplutonian For This Useful Post:
lasthope (10-08-2021)

Tags
horary, outcome, person, relationship, updated, work