Lack of energy lately.

K

KingPisces

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=1982&m=2&d=26&h=11&min=44&lat=0&long=0&zone=16&e1=0&e2=0

This isn't going to be totally accurate because I haven't figured in the timezones yet. (Which figures into my question.)

It seems like I never have enough energy to get all the things done that I want to do. I seem to have really productive periods (lasting months at a time) when I get very little sleep and have boundless supplies of energy and enthusiasm. Then I usually say something wildly innapropriate (bold in my reckoning) and get on everyones bad side.(Usually by getting fired from whatever job Im working at at the time). Then I have months of laziness where I sleep all the time and cant get anything done. (Besides editing all the crazy stuff I write and draw while Im on the upswing) Is there any way that I could, perhaps, even out all this craziness? (If you say "Take some Lithium" I'll strangle you) :wink:

K

KingPisces

Oh, and another thing I'm curious about. I saw on the T.V. that a new planet was discovered (made out of ice). Is that going to figure in on Astrology readings in the future?

P

Princess Pisces.

I am exactly the same! I think Pisces are so sensitive that the movement of the planets really affects them. I blow up all the time, shock out on everyone (Most people think i'm mental) & i'm always in trouble. Sometimes i've boundless energy & other times I have to drag myself out of bed.

Maybe its a form of bipolar depression - most people don't know the're depressed. Everyone's mad & everyone suffers from depression so drugs arn't the answer. Do you do drugs? I've been trying to level myself out for a long time & the Pisces mission in live is to find inner peace (We're old souls).

Somedays I feel like i've it all fiqured out & then i'll say something really stupid or do something really stupid & return to square one, yet again! I can't really give you an answer really, no-one can because at the end of the day we're all the same running around on this giant ball called Earth.

Make yourself happy & if there's anything bothering you with anyone, take the bulls by the horns & solve it. Pisceans procrastinate all the time. I'm also really creative when i'm happy. :p

baker

Hey King Pisces, welcome: Your Pisces Sun squares your natal Neptune which sits on your dsc, Neptune rules Pisces, squares are tough, and that Nep is in Sag, there's your :
Then I usually say something wildly innapropriate (bold in my reckoning) and get on everyones bad side.(Usually by getting fired from whatever job Im working at at the time).

typical Sag

see, you're not nuts, just need to control that energy, and three planets in Libra give you that up and down energy thing.

then, a sensitive water sign Pisces ... well ...

Take care.

wilsontc

Staff member
Innovation

King,

Using the information you gave and NOT using the houses (due to the time conversion issue), you have Uranus (friends, also rebelliion, innovation) square (energy needs to be combined with Sun (self-expression). So you need to combine your self-expression with your associates (friends) and seem currentlyt to be doing this in a "rebellious" way.

Instead of using this energy for "rebellion", perhaps you could work at using if for "innovation". Come up with ideas that look at the things everyone else is looking at in a completely new, different way. Figure out what the needs are where you are working and see how you can creatively use the resources around to meet those needs (ideally as cost-efficiently as possible)! Thinking this way might get you promoted, instead of fired!

You also have Neptune (spirituality, also dissolving) sextile (energy goes easily with) your stellium (collection of energy) in Libra (relationships) of Mars (being, also action), Saturn (duty, also career), and Pluto (transformation, also power). So it is easy for you to "dissolve into" issues of action, career, and power. As a result, you wait for others (Libra) to decide for you any action, career, or power issues you face. Instead of sleeping, you might try meditation or some other active spiritual practice to focus and "tap" your energies. This might get you motivated to take your career actions sooner.

Suggesting,

Tim