Promising chart gone wrong

stingfederal

Hello,
although I have been studying natal astrology for many years, horary astrology is a new thing to me. So forgive my newbie questions.
I made a chart asking myself if this girl liked me. I can't ask her out openly as we are coworkers and it could be awkward.
At a first glance, it looked quite promising as her dispositor (Mercury) is in the rulership (Pisces) of my dispositor and is also approaching my dispositor (Neptune). The Moon is forming a quincunx to her dispositor, as well as mine. The last aspect of the Moon will be a trine to Venus.
However, in the past two months the girl hasn't showed any interest in the relationship. I'm wondering what I missed. Is it because the conjunction between Mercury and Neptune is in a cadent house or because Mercury is retrograde? What do you think? I'll be grateful for any comment!

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 37

rafaella

I follow traditional horary and mos of us here do. If you'e going to use Neptune for significator and aspects such as quincunx then your judgement will not be accurate.

In traditional horary the outer planets are not used and only major aspects are used such as sextile, trine, square, opposition and conjunction.

You are Jupiter in the chart in your 1st house in detriment of Mercury, this tells me you are not really putting yourself out there to her, so she doesn't really see you being interested in her. Moon in sign of Venus and trine her ASC, now this might be you being gentle and friendly towards her.

Mercury, her is indeed in sign of Jup, showing she liked you but Mer is conjunct Neptune, planet of illusions and confusion. Mercuy is also in detriment and rx, if she feels anything she is probably not understanding her feelings and not able to act on them. I don't think she is in happy or in good place herself mentally. I think she might be dealing with some issues of her own to truly pay attention to you.

There is no aspect between the significators, they are moving away from each other neither is Moon applying to Mercury. There is an inconjunct as you noted but in horary inconjunct doesn't bring a yes. It generally suggests adjusments to be made and things being out of whack. Another thing I notice which confirms the inconjunct is Moon being conjunct Mer by antiscion, this shows the hidden situation, what is going on under he radar and the conjunction here is you trying to woo her with lack of results. Mercury is rx away.

Based on this chart it is unlikely things will develop. Unfortunately.

ElenaJ

As Rafaella says, not everyone follows the same traditional rules.
So, just to give you another perspective, here is another way of analysing the chart, but life being what it is, the outcome is pretty much the same.
You, Jupiter, are strong by sign but hanging out in your own house, not relating. You have an exact inconjunct with mars, showing simply that you are nervous about the situation.
She is mercury, retrograde so moving away, and onto Neptune, confusion and illusion, looking to hide behind smoke and mirrors . In the 3rd house, not communicating very clearly or in a straightforward way.
There is no reception between Jupiter and mercury, although she is in Jupiter's face, but not strong enough to be significant, considering also that Jupiter is mercury's detriment so there is no reception and exchange of energy.
Moon in libra, sign of partners, wants to join up, but is approaching a square with cold restrictive Saturn conjunct Pluto, which should put the cold water on the fire.
If, alternatively, we take the 6th as her significator as a co-worker, she is Venus, in friendly but cool Aquarius, leaving the sextile with Jupiter and square with mars but not going anywhere.
Sorry, as they wrote, this "marriage" is not to be.

Chrysalis

Theres a few no so good things in this chart.

Her mercury is rx (likes you...doesn't like you....etc), conjunct neptune (not sure what she wants) and moons next applying aspect is to saturn who just wants to reject and put a spanner in the works.

She's not wanting the same as you unfortunately.