Helpful Insight Please

I've been stuck and indecisive about which direction I should turn to for a career. I've put my career-life and education on the back burner for so long, but now I'm getting older and I can't rely on my fiancé anymore for everything. He's also getting older and not making as much money as he used to. Plus my daughter is getting older and everything is getting so costly, and I need to start preparing for her college days etc.

I'm just tired of feeling like I'm useless in this this respect and I need some insight into my chart that could give me some area to look into for a prospecting Job or career.

I was thinking about real estate. Any takers to give my chart a quick look? I appreciate it!
http://i.imgur.com/fuvPf3J.jpg

This link may be better since the other one is so huge. http://imgur.com/KMDNnYD
*edited a word.

Last edited:

muchacho

Forgot to ask, is there a reason why not real estate? Like math, please show your reasoning to me about why you ou think so, that way I can understand it. Thanks!
I am assuming that with real estate you mean sales. That's not ideal with Sun in 6th and Moon in 12th. If you just mean real estate business in general, there are many roles you can play. Although your Leo ASC would make you a good sales person, your 6th House Sun would feel better in a supportive role behind the scenes, you Moon in the 12th, too.

You see, it's difficult to say, do this or don't do that, go into this industry/trade but not into this industry/trade because there's a possible niche in every industry/trade for every sign or combinations of signs.

And, of course, if you just desperately need money and you make up your mind then you can push thru it and don't care about what your chart says. You can even be successful that way. But it won't be natural and also not really fulfilling. So it really depends on how you ask your questions. Do you want a career or do you just want a job?

Last edited:

muchacho

Just wondering if her jupiter in 4th indicates luck in real estate?
It could, especially since her Jupiter rules her 5th House. But it could as well indicate luck at home, or a philosophically inclined home with lots of books, or foreigners at home, or moving a lot etc. One indicator is not enough. If you are looking for a career and not just a job or a hobby, then you have to also consider Sun and Moon and the 6th and 10th House. There have to be several factors go together.