Will we be together on new year’s night?

Aysemelek

Will we see each other or meet on new year’s night what do you guys think

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst new years night.pdf
    362.6 KB · Views: 49

IleneK

Premium Member
Well in case anyone wondered yes we were together with my ex

I'm a bit confused by your answer here.

So just to clarify your question, when you say
"we were together with my ex"
was your original question

"Will we [I and my date/current partner/interest] be together with my ex on new years??

Aysemelek

"Will we [I and my date/current partner/interest] be together with my ex on new years??

I was curious if were going to spend the night together on new years and we actually did and had an affair

Aysemelek

May i ask something. I was not expecting last night to be like that ahaha. And I couldn’t read any aspect that showed that affair. Am i missing something, is there any aspect that shows it in the chart?

IleneK

Premium Member
May i ask something. I was not expecting last night to be like that ahaha. And I couldn’t read any aspect that showed that affair. Am i missing something, is there any aspect that shows it in the chart?

What might point to you both coming together is you/Moon applying to oppose him/Venus, which is retrograding back towards Moon.

You were the more interested of the two, being the faster moving planet. But he/Venus was also moving toward you by retrograde motion. So both of you were willing.