Career - how often can I ask the same/similar questions?

Saloth

The reason is I'm a music producer/sound designer (freelancer) so apparently to me time's money. To be strict, marketing and perfect timing is essential in my case to achieve some success like having some clients that see my activity and the content I upload. I know there are social media tools. However, I need more stats and traffic to have somewhat credible info I could rely on. E.g. if my target audience is going to be able to to see my offer and portfolio at given time.

Since it takes some time to produce some music and overall work of mine, I found it's not the point in "spamming" every single working day but rather finding the sweet spot.

More or less I know the basics what to do. It's just my career related question might be repeatable and I know the more we ask about the same the more space/chart gonna become "bored" or something like that. Therefore - is there any astrological life hack I could override that "rule"? Like asking every couple days or change the question form a bit keeping identical meaning at the same time? That'd question would be: When to act to get client's attention? So they hit me up too commission me? I work online.

ElenaJ

You should re-ask a question only if something changes with respect to the original question/situation.
It's useless to keep asking the same question over and over again.
What you might be in need of is not horary, but just setting up election charts to see the best moment to launch your offers.

ElenaJ

Basically you set up a chart for the approximate time when you want to make your offer.
Depending on what the offer is, identify the ruler of it, check the aspects moon is making, and adjust the time of the chart to have the best outcome, for whatever you are seeking. You can shift the chart earlier and later to avoid negative outcomes, or lessen their effect.
And very important, choose a moment when moon is making a positive aspect.
In effect, you make a natal chart for the birth of the event or proposal your want to make.
It's something like working by starting backwards, and loading the dice in your favour by choosing the most favoured moment to get what you want.
For example, if you want to ask a favour of a friend, but you see they just had an argument with someone and they are fuming, you know it isn't a good time to ask the favour. So, you wait until they are in a good mood, relaxed, and then ask.
It's the same concept with creating an electoral chart.

Saloth

Just finished (almost) reading the book and John Frawley says that the natal chart is only needed when I need to narrow exact time. Other than that I'm supposed to be good with just horary chart. So yeah, you've summed it up perfectly. I'll need both then.

I'm so glad this forum is so vivid even though forum era is kinda long gone comparing to social medias and fb groups. Once again, thank you for making it sound simple enough to nail it myself (hopefully).

tikana

Elena

I think the OP is talking about using election charts when picking a particular timing in a junction with a natal chart. Because you might look at the election chart as a perfect time to do something but your natal chart is in conflict.
Horary might be an additional helpful tool to validate if election chart makes sense or not.

Saloth

That's right. In short - horary/election chart is more like for general time like days weeks and months. I need to narrow down the events and transits so so like i said this and natal chart are a perfect combination to determine hours and minutes as well.