Jupiter Return 2022

Tatianna

Hi

Please Does anyone have the time to check out my Chart with Transits? I have my Jupiter Return hitting exactly on January 5th 2022 in my 6th house/7th house cusp. I also conveniently have Mars return exactly the same time- i'm not sure if that's significant as it's an inner planet?. I feel that this will have a great impact on me next year, although looking back at my last Jupiter Return - I don't recall anything significant happening then.

One reason why I feel it will be significant is because I have bodybuilding competitions next summer and I have been working so hard for the last 2 years, training for this. it feels like jupiter has come along at the right time to begin this important year for me. I've also become engaged to my love so we possibly will get married next year

I see that it will be hitting my Jupiter - sun conjunction and Jupiter seems to be a big influence in my chart already as I am heavy Pisces and Sagittarius

If anyone can tell me their thoughts on what they see in this transit chart I'd appreciate it.

sometimes I wonder if my Sun is really placed in the 6th house or not and perhaps it's more a 7th house sun, I feel the energies of both. I have a lot of virgo attributes (of course my virgo ascendant helps) but I am only hard working within my leisure/ hobbies. I hate work lets put it that way! I've always found it hard to find my niche, but now over the past years i've taken my fitness to another level and thrown myself into bodybuilding (bikini class) and It feels very rewarding that I am working towards something that I finally feel passionate about. does this have something to do with my jupiter return coming up?
has anyone else got a jupiter sun conjunction? (I absolutely love this position, I love jupiter!) My mum is a Sagitarius & also my grandfather - that probably explains the Sagitarius stellium!
any thoughts on finance/love/career would be great
Many thanks

Please find my Natal Chart with transits in photo

Jupiter Return.jpg