Marriage before 40 yo or single for whole life?

Sorrowful

My question is if will marry one day,between 36-40 yo,or will remain single for more? Already lacking relationships so far.:sad:

DOB 20 september 1986
TOB 5:25 AM
POB Greece/Thessaloniki city

creativei

My question is if will marry one day,between 36-40 yo,or will remain single for more? Already lacking relationships so far.:sad:

DOB 20 september 1986
TOB 5:25 AM
POB Greece/Thessaloniki city

To my knowledge it should happen in sun-ven period ie. 24 to 25. Venus is sandwitched inbetween malefics its paapakarati yoga so it giving trouble yet venus in own house so slight relief.married life wont be that much fruitful you face setbacks n obstacles from her independant egoistic self centered women who keeps you as slave very good at managing home n profession. Always away from home.you take back seat in family life she is the hero.😊

Sorrowful

To my knowledge it should happen in sun-ven period ie. 24 to 25. Venus is sandwitched inbetween malefics its paapakarati yoga so it giving trouble yet venus in own house so slight relief.married life wont be that much fruitful you face setbacks n obstacles from her independant egoistic self centered women who keeps you as slave very good at managing home n profession. Always away from home.you take back seat in family life she is the hero.😊

Didn't understand what could happen in a possible marriage you described,but if it's like this,better to be delayed for my own good and mental health.
:crying:

Last edited:

creativei

Didn't understand what could happen in a possible marriage you described,but if it's like this,better to be delayed for my own good and mental health.:crying:

You are the only person in this forum who didnt get satisfied or didnt praise me 😜 others doing tat often what to do your chart is like tat current dasa too problem. Actually i filtered my answer if say openly you never hear me nxt time 😜. . so bear this sun dasa patiently, we meet again in moon dasa 👍🙏

Sorrowful

Didn't understood a word.Should not filter your answer.I'm miserable,lacking confidence and self esteem. :S

I think i will not marry till 40 yo,im too anxious for this,not sure,it's complicated.Dunno what to expect,it looks dissapointing.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I dont know when is moon dasa and why sub dasa causes setbacks and obstacles.Vedic seems a lot different from other astrology sections.

ChevyD

I dont know when is moon dasa and why sub dasa causes setbacks and obstacles.Vedic seems a lot different from other astrology sections.

Vedic uses dasa timing system. It is very accurate. It is different from other astrology sections. Dasa can be good or bad for you depending on the placement in your chart. If moon placement is bad in chart then overall moon dasa will be bad.

Sorrowful

Vedic uses dasa timing system. It is very accurate. It is different from other astrology sections. Dasa can be good or bad for you depending on the placement in your chart. If moon placement is bad in chart then overall moon dasa will be bad.

How long bad period could last with dasa system? :innocent: Case is the prospects of relationship coming and marriage next 3-4 years.

ChevyD

How long bad period could last with dasa system? :innocent: Case is the prospects of relationship coming and marriage next 3-4 years.

Right now you are in Sun dasa. It is 6 year period and for you is between Feb 2019 and Feb 2025. After Feb 2025 you will be in moon dasa.

Creativei read your chart and said Sun, venus period for marriage.
That is Feb 2024-Feb 2025. So age 37-38. Creativei read many charts in this forum, his interpretation usually accurate.

Sorrowful

I respect Creativei prediction,just wanted some further details about the specific period that this negative affection of sun dasa ends.Marriage for me should come before 40 yo.

Sorrowful

Right now you are in Sun dasa. It is 6 year period and for you is between Feb 2019 and Feb 2025. After Feb 2025 you will be in moon dasa.

That is Feb 2024-Feb 2025. So age 37-38. Creativei read many charts in this forum, his interpretation usually accurate.

Age 37-38 and 2024-2025 favorable period for marriage,alright.:wink:

creativei

Thanks a lot 🙏