Forever alonešŸ„ŗ

christina1989

On 16 may 2022 i asked when will i be in relationship..

Recently i got out of relationship, i feel kind of lonely, maybe i will be forever alone.
So i asked when will i be in relationship?

I am mercury in gemini but retrograde, maybe i am think of my ex relationship, there is applying conjunct with sun..7th house rules by jupiter in aries i dont see great reception..moon in scorpio probably show my emotional state...

Feel free to comment chart..thank you in advance

https://ibb.co/GpmCdCp

liath

Okay first of all,

You just got out of a relationship, and complaining about being "forever alone"? I dont think you know what that term means.
Donā€™t be rude.

Secondly,

Your significator is retrograde and in the 12th house of self undoing and despair.

Through your significatorā€™s retrograde motion I see it making two applying aspects with Jupiter and then Mars which- if youā€™re asking about future relationships- COULD be a serious relationship followed by a fling. Since these aspects are all going to be made while your significator is in the 12th house and in retrograde motion I donā€™t know if they will be necessarily long lasting relationships or healthy ones but the opportunity is there.

I think itā€™s safe to assume that no matter what the chart says for immediate events, you are going to have other romantic relationships in the future.

waybread

Horary charts do not deal with "forever." They are time-sensitive. There is a stricture against asking the same question repeatedly, but basically if you wait some months or a year, and/or if your romance situation clearly changes, you get to ask again. But try a question like, "Will I meet a new BF this year?" Or ask about a specific person of interest.

I wonder if you will patch things up with your ex. You are symbolized by Mercury. The 7th house of a committed relationship is ruled by Jupiter. Mercury separated from Jupiter, but is now retrograde, and the two planets are now applying to a sextile. If not your recent ex, maybe someone else from your past.

However, this upcoming relationship seems emotionally stressful. The Scorpio moon is in the sign of its fall, and it opposes the sun in the 12th house of hidden enemies and secrets. If you had a good reason to end your prior relationship but think about rekindling it, it probably won't work out better the next time.

Maybe it's time to give romance a rest for a little while, while you focus on you being you!

christina1989

Hello

I wrote forever alone because i am scared i will be alone forever i am almost 30 years old.šŸ„ŗ

My question was when will i be in next relationship, as with ex boyfriend he is good guy and we ended on good terms but i wasnt very nice to him(toxic) and he was always couch potato and didnt want to go with me anywhere or my friends.

I like hiking, nature, he would always stay home and he is not spontanous, soo i dont think we will get back together we are too diffrent. We grew up in opposite household my ways crazy toxic and his really calm and everything is in order šŸ¤£ and we share a dog.

Few days ago i kind a liked this guy, there is chart here in forum, but i feel like he is emotionally unavailable, or doesnt like me.

Anyway i think i just got scared that i wont find anyone, even though lots of people end up alone but i think in near future i would like have one child, we will see šŸ™‚

Tnx guys i will update

dr. farr

Just a thought-no one is alone in this world of lonely people UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE;itā€™s up to each of us to decide what our standards are for companionship-the higher our criteria the more difficult it is to fulfill them and the more limited it is to find companionship; being alone in this world is ultimately a matter of choiceā€¦

waybread

Christina, millions of middle-age and older women are alone-- by choice.

They value their independence. If they want to go hiking or spend time in nature, they just go ahead and do it. It is possible to be a happy single.

Living "alone" is not the same thing as being lonely.

Which is also be a way to be in a relationship. A happy couple might allow for him- and her-time alone, so that each person does what s/he enjoys without having to insist that the other person participate. Maybe he wants to visit art museums and she wants to go skydiving. Each does what s/he wants, and at the end of the day they're back together again.

christina1989

They value their independence. If they want to go hiking or spend time in nature, they just go ahead and do it. It is possible to be a happy single.

Which is also be a way to be in a relationship. A happy couple might allow for him- and her-time alone, so that each person does what s/he enjoys without having to insist that the other person participate. Maybe he wants to visit art museums and she wants to go skydiving. Each does what s/he wants, and at the end of the day they're back together again.

I agree, i am fine but i dont know yesterday i saw women with

christina1989

I agree, i am fine, people live alone nd its ok but yesterday i saw pregnant lady on beach and her 3 children running around and i got emotional little bit and that scene was beautiful, i can see the beauty in that kinda a life even though i dont want kid right now.

I guess when i look at some people they already have their life together,kids,good job, their own place and here i am, still on collage, working with people i dont love and feeling like i am always late, like i am not mature enough.

Anyway my ex contacted me today he want to meet tommorow, i wont go back to him...but i will keep you updated...