NN transit to chart's ruler

athair

Hi; transit North Node is at 25-26 Taurus degree; natal jupiter is 25 50 Taurus degree; what is like to have a North Nkde transit conjunct the ruler of a chart (im Pisces Sun; Sag Moon & Sag Asc)??

Thanks; any insight would be useful; greetings

IleneK

Premium Member
I think transiting NN conjuncting a planet calls you to live the aspiration of the planet in that house in your chart.
And with Jup ruling your Sun, Moon and Asc, I would say it is an important call for clarity about who you are, how you feel and how you present to the world. It's more complicated and interrelated than that. But I would say it is a time of opportunity to actualize or at least to to look for greater clarity as to what life calls you toward.
You might put up your chart with the transits to inspire further comment...

athair

I think transiting NN conjuncting a planet calls you to live the aspiration of the planet in that house in your chart.
And with Jup ruling your Sun, Moon and Asc, I would say it is an important call for clarity about who you are, how you feel and how you present to the world. It's more complicated and interrelated than that. But I would say it is a time of opportunity to actualize or at least to to look for greater clarity as to what life calls you toward.
You might put up your chart with the transits to inspire further comment...

Thank you!!greetings

Osamenor

Staff member
The best evidence is personal experience. Since you are currently having that transit, you're in a better position than anyone else to know what it means. What's happening for you?

athair

The best evidence is personal experience. Since you are currently having that transit, you're in a better position than anyone else to know what it means. What's happening for you?

Thank you! One of the issues interpreting the transit is that the ruler jupiter is conjunct lilith (and fixed star Algol, which nature is not so easy to disentangle, seemingly).

Besides, new insights are still coming from time to time, giving a little bit of time to take a breath; while a few complex additional transits keep going (pluto through 2nd; nept conj sun sq asc; previously sq moon, uranus conj vertex sq saturb and sq natal uranus, and a few more...)

Greetings