Is it possible I can do something to survive this?

FranzSchubert

My chart (I have that of my family members as well if anyone is curious): https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-traditional-chart/?narozeni_den=4&narozeni_mesic=11&narozeni_rok=1996&narozeni_hodina=15&narozeni_minuta=08&narozeni_sekunda=00&narozeni_mesto_hidden=Austin&narozeni_stat_hidden=US&narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=TX&narozeni_city=Austin,%20USA,%20Texas&narozeni_sirka_stupne=30&narozeni_sirka_minuty=16&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=97&narozeni_delka_minuty=45&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=whole&hid_fortune=&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_vertex=&hid_vertex_check=on&hid_chiron=&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=&hid_uzel_check=on&tolerance_paral=0&nick=franzschubert&&radix=1&aktivni_tab=1&house_system=whole

After I turned 25, I had a sudden urge to drop what I had been doing trying to start a career and any regular socialization with friends to pick up astrology seriously. So that’s what I did. I’ve been utterly broke and studying ever since.

Since then, I have looked into my placements and determined that something absolutely terrible is headed my way in short order. I know my south node essentially directs me toward contemplative asceticism- but I cannot figure out the significations of my north node in light of what appears to be impending death.

Notable transits are all to do with my zodiacal release (again, sudden urge to go absolutely insane for two and a half days doing nothing but learning about this subject two days ago) from Capricorn into Aquarius, which also happens to be going on around the same time Aries retrograde in the 2nd transits twelfth part Saturn in the 12th. No shortage of incredibly grim transits happening in the meantime.

Impending death is unambiguously written out across the board here. This much is certain- if not for me than for a family member (both my father and brother have sun in the 12th). But I don’t know how, for whom, or if there’s anything I’m supposed to do to as a man here for my family or for myself. Am I meant to sacrifice myself in some way?

My Leo moon is directly conjunct regulus, my Sun conjunct alphe. Could these mean anything in particular?

Any help whatsoever is tremendously appreciated. Truth be told- I am terrified.

I really don’t seem to have enough time to figure out what I need to here. But I must? My compulsions to explore these topics didn’t arise just to observe my own impending death, right? I’m in good health and so seemingly are my brother and father who live with me.

And please, If you do contribute, I do ask that you not try and sugar coat your analysis. I need to face whatever is coming head on.

Sincerely, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

My chart (I have that of my family members as well if anyone is curious): https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c...ert&&radix=1&aktivni_tab=1&house_system=whole

After I turned 25, I had a sudden urge to drop what I had been doing trying to start a career and any regular socialization with friends to pick up astrology seriously. So that’s what I did. I’ve been utterly broke and studying ever since.

Since then, I have looked into my placements and determined that something absolutely terrible is headed my way in short order. I know my south node essentially directs me toward contemplative asceticism- but I cannot figure out the significations of my north node in light of what appears to be impending death.

Notable transits are all to do with my zodiacal release (again, sudden urge to go absolutely insane for two and a half days doing nothing but learning about this subject two days ago) from Capricorn into Aquarius, which also happens to be going on around the same time Aries retrograde in the 2nd transits twelfth part Saturn in the 12th. No shortage of incredibly grim transits happening in the meantime.
Impending death is unambiguously written out across the board here.

This much is certain- if not for me than for a family member
(both my father and brother have sun in the 12th).
But I don’t know how, for whom, or

if there’s anything I’m supposed to do

to as a man here for my family or for myself.

Am I meant to sacrifice myself in some way?
explain what is meant by "...sacrifice..." :smile:

My Leo moon is directly conjunct regulus, my Sun conjunct alphe. Could these mean anything in particular?

I really don’t seem to have enough time to figure out what I need to here. But I must? My compulsions to explore these topics didn’t arise just to observe my own impending death, right? I’m in good health and so seemingly are my brother and father who live with me.

And please, If you do contribute, I do ask that you not try and sugar coat your analysis. I need to face whatever is coming head on.

Sincerely, thank you.

horoscope-chart5__radix_4-11-1996_15-08.png

IleneK

Premium Member

Impending death is unambiguously written out across the board here. This much is certain- if not for me than for a family member (both my father and brother have sun in the 12th). But I don’t know how, for whom, or if there’s anything I’m supposed to do to as a man here for my family or for myself. Am I meant to sacrifice myself in some way?

Sincerely, thank you.

Moon at 19 Leo in the chart is not conjunct Regulus as Regulus is around 27 Leo [5 Leo if sidereal]. SN in Aries in the 1st does not point to contemplative asceticism.

I wonder what other misconceptions/misinformation you hold about your chart?

Last edited:

BlackStar

Hello. Your Sun and Mercury in Scorpio can explain the fear of death.

The chart shared above does not include Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, so I don't know what aspects they form in your natal chart.
What I see is all good though:

Your 8th house looks cute with Venus conjunct North Node. A life dedicated to love.
I don't see anything dramatic. I agree with IlekeK. Maybe you overreact about impending death...
The great news is that even when Neptune and Saturn approach your Saturn in Aries (Saturn return), you don't have personal planets like sun or moon, or IC Asc MC.

So, maybe you need to know yourself better: as a Scorpio Sun you may always fear the impending loss of life, death, or loss of anyone/anything you love.
Take care.