First meeting chart

Hikaru

ok, i made a post on horary, because i made a question, long story short i meet this person online, and we been close since, but things are starting to get kinda messy.
so here is the first meeting chart, online that is, since this person lives in another country and all, this is the first time we talked and started having interactions with each other:

Question06a.jpg

please, i made a question regarding this person, i am ascendant cancer, and as all of you should know we regard love a very important pillar in our lives, so please, tell me what you see on this chart, is it a good prospect, or should i keep a distance?
also, please tell me what are the most important things to keep in mind so everything is harmonic, kind and tender, cause if this is meant to work, i want it to work as it should

thank you again for any help.

dr. farr

I have posted my brief delineation of the event chart (from the Maximus/Valens inceptional point of view) on your horary thread.

Hikaru

thank you good Dr.
on the other hand, since this is a read my chart kind of topic, i would be very grateful to anyone who can make any comment on this relationship.

Hikaru

wow.. :andy:..
may i ask, ¿what do you mean?
cause i didn't understand what you mean
bad prospect to what and bad prospect to what not?
also, what do you mean by "rather fixed"?
if this is to be some kind of just a friendship, and nothing else, would it be a bad friendship?
is it better for us to stay away?

thank you for answer.

dr. farr

Based on the inceptional and horary charts I think it would be best to BE CAREFUL about the friendship, make sure it remains on a positive footing...and don't get carried away with things connected with this matter.