USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

david starling

The new chant whipped up by Trump at his rallies, is "Fill that Seat!"
As long as Trump is wearing an Adult Depends diaper, that won't stain the seat of his expensive suit pants.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Actually, as I'm of the opinion that one must account for the Sidereal precession, in natal charts, Trump being past 72 years of age means that a degree should be added to every natal position found on his chart.

Public opinion of the man and his policies should swell during this coming month and I think that it will be well more than enough to give him the lions share of the votes...even the last second undecided voter will, for the most part, give Trump the nod... the Nodes are a much under rated influence astrologically. They North Node, I have come to believe, is what all else in transit deposits into, what all else in motion in the Heavens is contributing to.

As harebrained as you think his policies to be, the mass of American voters will be just as "harebrained" in their rational at the time. ...might be one way of putting it.

Considering whom all has been elected president since Richard Nixon resigned from office, harebrained rationale aptly describes the American voter...imho

Let me quote Jesse Ventura [Yes, the pro wrestler...but He is an intelligent man and made good sense with these words of his form a few years ago] if you all don't mind?

[Quote...[with a bit of added commentary by myself in brackets]

There seems to be a rumor going around that constitutional republics last only roughly for 200 years... and that's just not true but it serves a certain interests' agenda to get everyone believing it.

In time of antiquity, that is to say, B.C. B.C. while Athens did only last a little over 200 years, from 508 B.C. to 322, the Republic of Rome was founded the year before in 509 B.C. and existed almost 500 years until 27 B.C. In India it is said that there were a few such governments such as the ancient Licchavis of the Vajjian Confederacy and the Kurus are both said to have existed about 1200 -1400 years.
In the middle ages up through the Renaissance historians give a total of 21 constitutional republics. 10 of those were around for more than 400 years and as much as 1700 years as the Republic of San Marino founded in 301 A.D. is still alive and well. 3 others lasted from 300 to 400 years. There were 4 that lasted around your 200 year mark from Pskov Republic at 162 to 226 years for the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth ... and 4 that made it from that were around less than 50 years and that includes the Ambrosian Republic 1447 to 1450.
In the early modern period, 1600 to 1800 A.D. there are 13 given of which the United States is one and two others were absorbed into the United States that existed in Florida, making the list at actually 11 in number and of the 10 left only two others lasted of any significant time, those being the Cossack Hetmanate at 115 years and the Lanfang Republic at 107 years the other 8 two are questionable as that of Goust and Catalan leaving 6 of which only that of the Commonwealth of England 1649 to 1660 and of the French Republic 1792 to 1804 lasted more than 4 years.
Since the beginning of the 19th century there have been an additional 51 constitutional republics listed and as those of Calif. Texas and Hawaii are included along with the C.S.A. all four of which just were absorbed int the U.S.A. [Texas is questionable as it was never fully ratified as a State before the Civil War and according to some is an independent nation illegally occupied by the U.S. gov't since 1865.] So cutting the list to 49 of those 49 about 27 are still going strong.
Please, let's all clear our heads of the propaganda that constitutional republics only last 'roughly 200 years' and instead start thinking about what we have to do to correct the course and ensure that it makes it through another 238 years. Dismantle the oligarchy that it has almost completely become, prohibit corporate donations to political campaigns [Why are corporations that have stock owned by foreign investors, if not entirely owned such as Budweiser, allowed to contribute to American political elections... why are they even allowed to lobby? ]
If you only knew how much of the United States is currently owned by foreign interests you might seriously question why we bothered to go to war with some nations the past century as it seems they ended up taking a lot of U.S. territory anyways." [Unquote]

There's the root of the problem, imho... Foreign interference and I ain't talking about the Russians neither...!
It's the selling out...or the selling off... of America that is the problem.

I'd rather see it all be given back to the Native Americans than continue on the path it is presently. A great portion should be, regardless.

Bernie began a program of buying up land in Burlington, Vermont and keeping it in a community trust... foreign ownership of American soil is an outrage. Allowing foreign owned American businesses to contribute to political campaigns is treasonous... and that's exactly what the N.W.O. is all about...putting everything on earth in the control of the wealthiest 2% of the population [actually it's really more like the wealthiest 1.5% but that 2% thing has become a catch phrase]

Rumor has it that once they have it all sewn up that the next step of their agenda is to reduce the worlds population by about 80 to 90%.

Which then puts this whole covid pandemic in an entirely different light...
Sound like something a wild eyed conspiracy nut would go around spouting off?

Yes, I know it does... but think about it anyways. It's no crazier than what Hitler attempted...and nearly got away with.

Take back your America...
I am reminded that Jill Stein paid for a recount of ballots in Michigan to prove fruad on the part of the Republican candidate but when the results of the recount showed far more fraud on the part of the Democrat candidate, Hilary, Jill quickly pulled that funding.

The question I, myself, face is whether the Democrats can improve the present situation...and I don't think so. I initially had some hope when Kamala was announced for the v.p. slot but after reviewing her political past....that was dashed to bits.

Thus I am faced with either voting for Trump, to try to keep the Democrats from taking the office, voting Libertarian again, or just sitting this election out.

I have to figure that I'll end up voting Libertarian again... but I haven't checked out who it is that is running for the Libertarian Party yet... and what a revolting dilemma this has become...
David, I've already posted all for the reasons I am sure that Trump will win this coming election.
As that primarily involves the transiting North Node coming into a conjunction with his own natal North Node I'm left with little doubt that He'll take both the popular and electoral vote this time around.... barring any significant amount of election fraud, that is.

Considering that the Democrats have been shown to use that tactic ever increasingly the past two elections, I've little doubt there will be quite a bit of it widespread across the nation this November>
I'm also of the opinion that mail in ballots is conducive to such fraud.

The President was here, in Sacramento, today and the protesters that showed for His arrival weren't anywhere near as great a number as most would have expected for the great, liberal, State of California.
They were a vehement lot though and failing to get as large a turnout as they apparently hoped they tried provoking the law enforcement that was also present. They apparently also believe that old adage that even bad publicity is good publicity when you want to make the Press.

Trump, however, did further continue to make himself be taken to be very lacking in intelligence by telling the governor that their is no scientific basis to believe that there is global warming.
It was the hottest Summer, ever, on record here in Sacramento. Death Valley hit 130* f one day this Summer, which is the hottest temperature ever recorded anywhere on Earth... EVER...!!!
I can understand where Trump is coming from.
One can be supportive of our men and women in uniform and think them to be "chumps" at the same time. I did exactly that during the Vietnam conflict. Did it again during the "Operation Freedom" campaign...or whatever in the heck that b.s. about searching for w.m.d's was called.

The highest ranking officer in the U.S.M.C. at the time wrote a book about exactly that. It's called "War Is A Racket" by Smedley Butler... a Free Quaker ...whether or not He considered himself to be one, He truly was.

That book is just as relevant today as it was when it was first published in 1935 :wink:

piercethevale

I didn't watch the debate last night...because I figured it would be as bad as it apparently was... at least that's what I'm hearing from those that did watch it...that it was gawd-awful... the entire world must surely be laughing their a$$es off at us Yanks today... "These are the best two candidates we could come up with for president?"

...like I've been saying for some weeks now...forget 2020 but get on the freakin' ball about 2024... and in the interim, keep a vigilant watch on Congress for legislation passed that might greatly diminish our Rights, or any changes to the election process.

Dump the Democratic Party and begin a new Party, a Third Party and ban all former Democratic Party officers from being anything other than a mere member of the new.

I, myself, think it is time we all seriously considered a Party with a "Populist" platform once again.

Let not the wealthy elite, r.e the 2%, divide us any longer. They control both the Democratic and the Republican Parties presently.
We, the rest of us, outnumber them 49 to 1... We should have a candidate that truly represents us, that WILL truly work in our interest.
Presently, here you all are with two wonderful candidates for the highest political office of our nation, a thumb up your a$$es, and a big grin to pass the time of day with until November.
It's because "THEY" keep us divided being the reason we don't, presently... that and that they now control both the Democratic and Republican Parties.

For those of you that don't know who "THEY" are... here's a helpful, short, video that might point you in the right direction?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtw4y6A31i0

CapAquaPis

In the last 3 months of 2020, which will intensify in magnitude on Nov 3rd and a very "age defying" December on the way, Trump now diagnosed with COVID and is currently hospitalized for treatment. Biden agreed to not air and remove negative TV and other ads against his opponent and Biden along with Pelosi, the Clintons, Sanders and former president Obama wish Trump well in a speedy recovery. Whether or not Trump survives COVID is when a presidential election based entirely on all-mail-in ballots is possible and legal to determine a winner.

CapAquaPis

It's interesting to learn President Woodrow Wilson survived the 1918-19 great flu pandemic and also he had a stroke, but continued his ability to serve his term and secretly had his wife/First Lady Edith Bolling Wilson as acting president, perhaps the US had the first woman in world history to ever held a presidential office or in many countries, prime ministerial.

CapAquaPis

And one more thing: The WH said there's no official transfer of power to VP Mike Pence or anyone else Congress selected, whether it is temporary (acting president) or permanent (Mike Pence becomes the 46th president of the USA). Melania remains in self-isolation/quarantine at the WH, but would it be cool for her to be acting president, however she has no qualifications or experience to do presidential duties. If Mike Pence (GOP) is president, then the majority (Democrat) house speaker Nancy Pelosi is the VP, one more step as the first female pres. and so far, Pence and Pelosi tested negative for COVID.

leomoon

And one more thing: The WH said there's no official transfer of power to VP Mike Pence or anyone else Congress selected, whether it is temporary (acting president) or permanent (Mike Pence becomes the 46th president of the USA). Melania remains in self-isolation/quarantine at the WH, but would it be cool for her to be acting president, however she has no qualifications or experience to do presidential duties. If Mike Pence (GOP) is president, then the majority (Democrat) house speaker Nancy Pelosi is the VP, one more step as the first female pres. and so far, Pence and Pelosi tested negative for COVID.

He's baack?

tRump speaking from Walter Reed Hospital:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...Od1lfBrKZmUYJkALvawtESTwq90LpatPGK7tfWff0QIjY

piercethevale

Copied and pasted from a post of mine on facebook just moments ago... as follows.

WOW...!!! I didn't know about Trump speaking about this until just two minutes ago. It's what I've been saying all along and know a few ex Navy Seals and Green Beret's, from the local watering hole, that all said exactly the same thing back when all that went down.
They never got "Bin-Laden", that's why the body was disposed of at sea... and if they were intent on shipping the body back to the States then why did they send it by ship knowing that the journey would take so long beforehand? They also said, to a man, that no Seal or Beret would have ever shot and killed the alleged "Bin-Laden" being the highly trained soldiers they are. They would have died, taken a bullet themselves, before losing such a valuable source of intelligence.
Obama gave the reason that He had to honor Muslim beliefs... as for the reason the body was disposed of at sea,... Pshaw...!!! He darn well never honored any Christian beliefs so why would He honor any Muslim...especially as for the reason He claims to be a "Christian"?
He isn't and never was a "Christian", for one thing...and seeing as how Bin Laden had a two million dollar price on his head, Obama got Him off the hook by the ruse so any bounty hunters would have to cease from trying to locate him...as anyone they tried to turn in to collect a bounty would be told that Bin-Laden was already dead. No Sale.... or did it for the reason He is a fellow Muslim.
As those Seals and Berets I knew [the watering hole changed owners and is now closed...haven't seen those fellows in a few years, now] they all cried foul when all but two of that special mission team were killed when the helicopter they were riding in was shot down as for the reason members of a special mission team are always assembled from different units, because each special mission has unique requirements so there isn't just one unit of such members... they are especially chosen fr their individual talents and abilities and are then debriefed and sent back to their respective units immediately thereafter and not kept assembled as a whole for weeks on end afterward.
To top it off, one of the two that didn't get killed, that weren't onboard that helicopter, wrote a book about the mission corroborating the official account despite having been told to never reveal anything about the mission publicly and to do so would mean a court martial... and possibly be charged with treason, yet wrote the book anyways, got a slap on the wrist for it and all profits from the book become the property of the armed forces, of course...!?!?!?.
Why would the soldier write such a book?
WHY? Because He surely had been ordered to do so...and probably didn't even write one word of it himself.
Trump is proving himself, more and more, to be the renegade I have suspected him to be all along... and why so many are so dead set to depose him from office... gone to such great lengths to do so...from both the Republican and Democratic ranks... because He is not one of the "New World Order" cabal... and has put a serious dent in the timeline agenda they had planned.
I only wish He could act a bit more diplomatic and dignified, but, what the heck, if He truly is doing what He can to prevent the NWO from getting absolutely, irrevocably, in control... then may God Bless the man and angels be by his side.
This finalizes it for me, I was still thinking about voting Libertarian next month, but having now reviewed whom the candidate is, the other night, and what Trump has spoken about here [I haven't read what He said but the fact that He's calling it a Obama complacent, [or even directed?] conspiracy is enough for me. He's got my vote, and may God and my fellow Yanks forgive me if I am proven wrong about the man.
Obama truly was an Obamanation to this nation... and some are still calling Him one of our greatest presidents even... what a joke.
And to the QAnon... whomever you all might be... my hat's off to you all. Some of your theories maybe whacked out... but then again, I believe you"re at least headed on the right track.
Some of you, my friends, are already hip to what's been going down... the rest of you need to wake up.
Don't get me wrong. I still would have preferred Bernie for president, I'm not of the "right wing or the left, I'm a centrist at best... and this nation needs to be "centrist" in it's policies but it is going to take a take a hard left turn to achieve that...imho
I know that many of you despise Trump for the man he is, He is the best we have got presently. .. and again, this is imho.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cl...acy-set-tone-for-nbc-town-hall-014056081.html

piercethevale

...and don't get me started on the subject of pedophilia in D.C.
If you know nothing about the matter or disbelieve it then I suggest that you start with looking into whom Ted Gunderson was and what He uncovered. There are a number of videos, on youtube, about him and some of him publicly speaking
He was, at one time, the director of the F.B.I. division that had Los Angels as it's territory. I know people from law enforcement of which one was a relative of mine, [of the L.A.P.D., later on of the C.I.A., one with a very high security clearance.] that knew Ted, and all say He was a very "straight up" kind of man and most forthright.
Those of you that scoff at the idea that there are "Satanic cults" are clueless, or are trying to instill others with disbelief deliberately. I have been targeted by some of them on more than one occasion... and suffered greatly for it.The fact that I'm still alive attests to what faith can accomplish. Their members are many and they are in every level of civil service and government.
These are "Dark Times"... far darker than most perceive.

CapAquaPis

Last weekend, Trump holds a rally in Palm Springs and in a few days, we had 1000s of new COVID cases in Riverside county, the state of CA moved us to "purple" the highest level of COVID spread along with 29 other counties already in the purple and the rest are in the red (formerly orange), the lowest color-code is "yellow" and a few rural counties were in that category last month.

CNN just reported 50 states (well, DC isn't one) are having rising numbers of new COVID cases, esp. WI where it was 50% in one week. 31 states at around 25% and 19 states like CA at steady levels...and HI turns out to be the only one with a decrease in new cases in the last week while it is in lockdown 2.0. It looks like most of CA has to close down businesses for the 3rd time so far.

And back to the rally, a fight broke out by a group of teenage boys (only 2 of them were arrested) and they were anti-Trump. About 2 weeks left in the US presidential election and tensions are heightened, I have a feeling regardless of who wins the election, we'll have mass demonstrations and rioting across the country. Palm Springs CA can't deal with more violence and rising COVID cases.

CapAquaPis

Thankfully this hasn't happened. I still talk to a psychic who foretells a woman president in the US sometime in the 2020s, but he's certain Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren are probable, then we have to realize Joe Biden could resign due to his health issues and give the presidency to Kamala Harris whenever she is VP. He foretells in the 2030s we'll have Andrew Cuomo and then CA Gov. Gavin Newsom as our presidents...all 5 or 6 of them (in a row) are Democrats.

leomoon

I took Jupiter to be trump found in the 7th in Capricorn in Fall - terms of Venus, Face of Jupiter - cj. the SN (a return i.e. been here before) trine the P.O.F. :pouty:

But POF is in a critical star's position - Alioth - brings destruction - more then help.

any idea where we'd find Joe Biden? I'm thinking either 7th from 7 or 7 from 10th Mercury? Mercury is also sextile the Moon.

Why is the Sun where it is, and what is it saying about trump?

Any ideas to consider are appreciated.

piercethevale

Regarding this coming Thursday evenings' debate.

Keep in mind that Trump's progressed natal chart now has the progressed N. Node conjunct his natal Uranus, in the same degree as at birth [ Uranus 17* Gemini 53' 35"] yet given that He is now 74 years, 4 months and a few days older and that taking into account Sidereal precession one must add a degree and a few minutes [I don't have my conversion chart handy to provide an exact amount, but this estimation is close enough for the purpose of my post here] to all his natal positions to now find the points of exact conjunction, that prog. N.Node conj. his natal Uranus being at 17* Gemini 32* 58" is only just a tad outside a one degree orb.

As such a conj. in a natal chart is that of one who has their finger on the pulse of society, He's going to come off saying just what a lot of people will want to hear Thursday evening.

Of other note... [and I didn't do an in depth analysis here of his prog. natal chart, this is just from a cursory glace.] Trump's present prog. natal Sun is darn near close to his natal Part of Surety. [the opposite formula of that of the Part of Catastrophe, currently given the tile of "Individuality". As it utilizes the opposite formula Asc. + Sun - Uranus, which switches the roles of the the Sun as the "Trigger" with that of Uranus, as the "Significator", what is then produced is the opposite of that which brings catastrophe, it is a "sure thing", so to speak.].
Trump's natal Part of Catastrophe, on the other hand, is located at 24* Leo 55' 54" ...and I know that degree and its Sabian Symbol quite well as my natal M.C. is at 24* Leo 16' 38" and my natal Part of Fortune is conjunct it, at 24* Leo 55' 29" the Sabian Symbol for which degree is [ibid.]

"LEO 25°: A LARGE CAMEL IS SEEN CROSSING A VAST AND FORBIDDING DESERT.
KEYNOTE
: Self-sufficiency in the face of a long and exhausting adventure."

...and Rudhyar's Keywords for this Sabian Symbol are, in bold type [ibid.] "TOTAL INDEPENDENCE from our surroundings and utter SELF-RELIANCE."

Thus that gives one an understanding as to what likely caused so many bad business decisions throughout his life and serves as a warning as to not letting him be without counsel, and to heed the advice of that counsel, presently. He will always need sound advisors that He can trust and He must heed their advice.

His Part of Surety is a hard one to call as to which Sabian Symbol applies because by his given birth data it comes to 05* Virgo 00' 08" and just a second less in time moves the Part to the previous degree by four seconds of a degree. My experience to date is that most recorded birth times by hospitals are generally "rounded up" to the next minute. If it is a good 30 seconds earlier his "Part of Suety" is then at 04* Virgo 54' 13".

At present his prog. natal Sun is at 04* Virgo 03' 41". In a years time from the day of next months election it will be at 05* Virgo 03' 42" and could very well be conj., by a one degree orb, to his natal Part of Surety by then, and that's the location of his natal Part adjusted for the Sidereal precession since his birth.

Trump's progressed natal Sun, although, will definitely be conjunct his natal Part of Surety, adjusted for Sidereal precession within two years time.

I believe that Astrological Parts must be conjunct within a one degree orb to be activated, and that the same applies to progressed considerations.
As the Sun is a factor in the formula of this Part I have to surmise it to definitely be an activating influence at the time of its conjunction.

Trump's prog. natal chart. [please note that I always use the following day for progressed considerations, for those born here in the Americas, as we are of closer proximity to the dateline for the following day that we are to that of the present]

Donal-Trump-prog-natal-10-23-20-day-of-pres-debate.png

piercethevale

Keep in mind that the current transiting N. Node is very much near conjunct with his natal N. Node... this discovery about his progressed chart gives him a lot of "ooomph" with the public.

That Part of Surety is a curious thing though, as to which of the two possible degrees it does lie within. If in the former it is about awareness of spiritual agencies in assistance...and that's a good thing, in my estimation.

If, however, it is the later, that is a symbol of ego satisfaction...and that... hoo-boy...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

piercethevale

While there are a few ways in which one may interpret a N.Node-Uranus conjunction...as some might say it's a sign of radical depature from the norm... considering that the current transiting N.Node is near conj. to that of His natal, I have to go with the thought that He'll perceive. and speak of, just what radical changes the public wishes to hear of.

I do think this will be an interesting debate and I plan on watching this one... the only one I will have watched this, or the previous, election campaign.

It's definitely got my attention now.

piercethevale

Last weekend, Trump holds a rally in Palm Springs and in a few days, we had 1000s of new COVID cases in Riverside county, the state of CA moved us to "purple" the highest level of COVID spread along with 29 other counties already in the purple and the rest are in the red (formerly orange), the lowest color-code is "yellow" and a few rural counties were in that category last month.

CNN just reported 50 states (well, DC isn't one) are having rising numbers of new COVID cases, esp. WI where it was 50% in one week. 31 states at around 25% and 19 states like CA at steady levels...and HI turns out to be the only one with a decrease in new cases in the last week while it is in lockdown 2.0. It looks like most of CA has to close down businesses for the 3rd time so far.

And back to the rally, a fight broke out by a group of teenage boys (only 2 of them were arrested) and they were anti-Trump. About 2 weeks left in the US presidential election and tensions are heightened, I have a feeling regardless of who wins the election, we'll have mass demonstrations and rioting across the country. Palm Springs CA can't deal with more violence and rising COVID cases.

It stands to reason that a crowd of Trump supporters would be a priority target for any group trying to infect a portion of the populace with the COVID virus.

Your post isn't helping Biden's cause any, in fact just the opposite. ...imho... of course.

piercethevale

...and as for those two boys that were arrested . ... anti Trump's at a pro Trump rally?
Need you question why they were the only ones that were arrested because it's obvious they couldn't keep their mouths shut and they instigated the brawl and may, in fact, had even started it.
I was about to also write that I'll be glad when this election is over, regardless of who wins it...but then I thought about it.

I may very likely move to Canada, or Ecuador.... I hear Ontario is nice, and that Ecuador has a year round temperature of around 72* f. and best of all neither has any Democrats, or Republicans, among the native populace.