Does he miss me?

attim

Wondering whether an ex from my past misses me... he broke up with me but I think chart shows that he misses talking to me and being my friend (Saturn exalts Mars his third house ruler and he in his house of friendship). Moon opposes Mercury so maybe no longer interested in me romantically.

Do you agree? Thank you. https://pasteboard.co/JubELnq.png

ElenaJ

Sorry, not really.
He is Saturn, and mars is separating from a square with Saturn, he was quite angry apparently.
Mars rules his 3rd of communications. Did you have some disagreements that made him mad?
You are sun, in libra seeking a partnership, but unfortunately sun is ego-based so not strong here. And you approach an opposition to mars, more friction. Mars is retrograde but still strong by sign.
Sun is in your 3rd so in reality it is you missing him and wanting to communicate.
Mars will square Pluto, ruler of your 4th, end of the matter.
There is one sliver of a positive note, moon in stubborn taurus approaches a trine with Jupiter, who rules your 5th house of love. The cusp of the 5th needs one more degree (one time unit) to change, at which point it will be ruled by Saturn, so you will be subject to him,
but makes no positive aspect, and you sun will eventually move to square this. So, either now or never seems to be the only glimmer of light on the horizon.
In addition, the ascendent/descendent are in a late degree, so getting ready to change soon.
This won't improve your situation because you will become mercury, who will oppose Uranus (his co-ruler) and sudden separation will be the result.
Sorry.

attim

Sorry, not really.
He is Saturn, and mars is separating from a square with Saturn, he was quite angry apparently.
Mars rules his 3rd of communications. Did you have some disagreements that made him mad?
You are sun, in libra seeking a partnership, but unfortunately sun is ego-based so not strong here. And you approach an opposition to mars, more friction. Mars is retrograde but still strong by sign.
Sun is in your 3rd so in reality it is you missing him and wanting to communicate.
Mars will square Pluto, ruler of your 4th, end of the matter.
There is one sliver of a positive note, moon in stubborn taurus approaches a trine with Jupiter, who rules your 5th house of love. The cusp of the 5th needs one more degree (one time unit) to change, at which point it will be ruled by Saturn, so you will be subject to him,
but makes no positive aspect, and you sun will eventually move to square this. So, either now or never seems to be the only glimmer of light on the horizon.
In addition, the ascendent/descendent are in a late degree, so getting ready to change soon.
This won't improve your situation because you will become mercury, who will oppose Uranus (his co-ruler) and sudden separation will be the result.
Sorry.

I really appreciate you replying ElenaJ, thank you.

You are accurate, I really do miss him... it ended because I wanted a deeper partnership and he didn’t... I think it’s possible he may have wanted someone else. Is that reflected in the chart somehow?

Your response is making me want to cut ties entirely now, so that things are on my terms instead. Thank you

Bunraku

I think he does. He has an exaggerated opinion of you, as in putting you on a pedestal. Saturn exalt in Libra.

You are Sun and Moon, trying to approach him, but you will be interrupted by Jupiter in 5th.

attim

I think he does. He has an exaggerated opinion of you, as in putting you on a pedestal. Saturn exalt in Libra.

You are Sun and Moon, trying to approach him, but you will be interrupted by Jupiter in 5th.

Hmm thanks Bunraku. I wouldn’t say that I’ve been trying to approach him... we’ve been no contact for a while and I have now officially cut all ties with him. He does continue to keep tabs on my social media though