Is he going to pursue me?

spiritwoman

I met an interesting men but could not read his intentions towards me.
I am interested in seeing him again, but shall I wait for him to pursue me?
Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_99_fra.70259.24993.gif
    astro_w2gw_99_fra.70259.24993.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 39

IleneK

Premium Member
I met an interesting men but could not read his intentions towards me.
I am interested in seeing him again, but shall I wait for him to pursue me?
Thanks!

While the two of you may get together [your significators, Moon and Mars apply to a trine], I do not think it will work out on his end towards you. This is because he/Saturn adversely receives you/Moon by fall. What that says to me is that even if he does elect to pursue you initially, I do not see his interest in you being sustained.

If it were me, I would forget about him.

spiritwoman

I see however that the two significators Moon and Saturn are applying with trine but don't understand why you consider Mars (5th house?) and not Saturn for him, cause if we take Mars than he receives me (moon) by rulership in Aries
We were introduced through a colleague from work so I see both significators sitting in 6th and 10th house
I am know to horary and I am trying to learn as well, so bear with me

aquarius7000

1 is you
7 is the other person, romantically/sexual/etc. purposes
That is a little broad.

7th is the other person, and this house is usually looked at given the fact that one is almost always looking for a relationship. However, if one were to look for mere sexual pleasure or a one-night stand, you would look at house 5.

Bunraku

It wasn’t disclosed in the OP whether it is the 5th or 7th he/she wanted to use, or whether she wanted just sex or a relationship. Either way, 7th house works just as well. The 5th is more about children, ambassadors and pregnancy, etc. The 7th house is the person being asked about, male or female, and love questions, etc.

I don’t really agree or using the 5th house for it, but if it suits you, then go for it!

Last edited:

katydid

That is a little broad.

7th is the other person, and this house is usually looked at given the fact that one is almost always looking for a relationship. However, if one were to look for mere sexual pleasure or a one-night stand, you would look at house 5.

Do people usually run a horary for a one night stand?

Bunraku

I did, and so did people in the past (as in history past not AW forum past). Actually, someone here mentioned techniques on sex horaries dug up from history, whether they’ll find it pleasurable or not and things I can’t get into on the forum otherwise it will get edited out

Anyways, you wanna check receptions from the love planets, sun mars venus etc. to see how well it goes.

Last edited:

Oddity

I would take the 7th house as the person, regardless if it were a serious relationship or a fling.

The 5th can be about the date itself (5th rules amusements or places of amusement), and it can be about sex, but regardless, the person you'd do those things with is represented by the 7th house.

spiritwoman

The thing is that I would like to have an opportunity to get to know him better, I find him extremely interesting and we clicked immediately (same interests, music, books, lifestyle, gone through similar experiences in life...). He hosted a lunch for a couple of colleagues the other day and I felt so comfortable around him, had the feeling we knew each other from before, We just could not stop talking...
So, I'd like to see him again, but don't want to chase him. Just to get to know him better for now.
Thanks!

aquarius7000

Do people usually run a horary for a one night stand?
That is a possibility. Just as much a possibility as when people run a Horary to find out if they will serve time in jail for selling meth.

The aim of my text was to point out the difference between the two houses.