Does he still want to be with me?

LovelyMissAries

Well, DOES HE?! :lol:

BF got sick last week and we've been in communication since, but I find I'm initiating it (that was okay at first - he's sick!) even though he tells me he's feeling better and takes walks. The past three days he either has not bothered to say anything at all, or it's been short, but he HAS responded and not just one word answers. I wouldn't ask because of that alone but the end of January was moderately emotionally draining, and I wondered if it was worse than I realized (even though we've been normal until he got sick.) And makes me wonder if being "sick" is a gentle way to ease out..

(No he hasn't gone to work at all either so I know he's actually sick. But..)

L1 and L7 -

I'm Mars making me more ardent of the two

Venus / Mars squaring, but it won't perfect because Mars will meet Mercury before it gets a chance to.

Mars in detriment in Taurus, and even though I receive him, there's mutual reception with Uranus in Taurus. So it looks like he wants his space and freedom right now and doesn't want to talk to anybody or more accurately does not want to text (Aquarius = technology) .... oh except his mother (Saturn) I suppose :annoyed:

He is Venus in Aquarius separating from Saturn - his mother / home. Everyone in the family got sick so maybe the separation is getting over that too?

He's also Sun in detriment being in Aquarius. Is this affecting his confidence as a man? Or does it mean it's expressed in a "weird" or individual way?

Mercury though seems to be a third party bringing us together?? But it's something he knows maybe or gets to first because his applying aspect is less than Mercury's to Mars. Mercury rules my 3H and his 12H and is in Aquarius. I'm scared this has to do with the falling out I had with my long time friend because her boyfriend and mine still keep in touch. Me nor her boyfriend can think of anything I've done that would make her write me off, but that's what makes me afraid.

MOON is in L9 / turned L3 and being in Sagittarius I just get the impression of "following your heart." Or this is another symbol he's having fun with his Mom instead of arguing with her. Moon is sextiling SUN though.

So it doesn't look like he wants a relationship but it doesn't look like he hates me either, it seems he is just off doing his own thing. I see Aquarian energy as being constantly busy. I am in his turned L8 though with Uranus so maybe there was a change of heart all of a sudden :unsure:

Attachments

• BeWithMe?.jpg
    BeWithMe?.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Does he/Venus care about you/Mars?

Yes, by reception Venus receives Mars by dignity. And he/ Venus is the keener, because Venus is swifter moving than Mars.

Will you stay together?
He/Venus meets Jupiter first by conjunction. Then Mercury comes along by retrograde motion and meets him/Venus by conjunction. After he/Venus and Jup separate from a conjunction, Mercury then translates light between Venus and Jup.

It seems that may be where much of his/Venus' attention goes=> Jupiter rules his 3rd house of siblings...and his 6th house of co-workers..?

All of this before you/Venus and he/Mars meet in an unfavorable square.
There is lots that gets in the way, and the ultimate meeting between your primary significators is challenging.
He appears to want a relationship; I am not sure how satisfying or easy it will be?

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Does he/Venus care about you/Mars?

Yes, by reception Venus receives Mars by dignity. And he/ Venus is the keener, because Venus is swifter moving than Mars.

Will you stay together?
He/Venus meets Jupiter first by conjunction. Then Mercury comes along by retrograde motion and meets him/Venus by conjunction. After he/Venus and Jup separate from a conjunction, Mercury then translates light between Venus and Jup.

It seems that may be where much of his/Venus' attention goes=> Jupiter rules his 3rd house of siblings...and his 6th house of co-workers..?

All of this before you/Venus and he/Mars meet in an unfavorable square.
There is lots that gets in the way, and the ultimate meeting between your primary significators is challenging.
He appears to want a relationship; I am not sure how satisfying or easy it will be?

Man, I thought receptions work like of Mars is in Taurus Mars is receiving Venus, but I guess it's backwards. And I didn't know Venus is swifter because of the energy of either sign, but Venus comes prior so now I understand.

Jupiter would be his turned 6th house in Pisces = illness.🤒 His whole household is sick. And I know that's stressful but if you're walking around, why can't he send me a quick text. 🙄 Maybe he's sleeping a lot.

I know being sick has definitely set him back from work, and maybe it's affecting his confidence. I'm guessing.

With Mercury and Saturn in the same sign, does that mean bad news for him that is unexpected?

IleneK

Premium Member
Man, I thought receptions work like of Mars is in Taurus Mars is receiving Venus, but I guess it's backwards. And I didn't know Venus is swifter because of the energy of either sign, but Venus comes prior so now I understand.
Well, some folks do reception the way you did. I don't do it that way, but that doesn't make me correct.
Yes, the more interested, the keener, is reflected by which body is the swifter. This is based on the planet's speed at the time. Venus usually moves faster, but when it slows to retrograde, Mars might be faster. So there is no firm rule of thumb.

Jupiter would be his turned 6th house in Pisces = illness.🤒 His whole household is sick.
Good call.

With Mercury and Saturn in the same sign, does that mean bad news for him that is unexpected?
I personally don't see why Merc and Sat in the same sign would mean news that is unexpected. Merc and Sat do not contact each other; Merc goes direct and leaves Saturn behind.

And Merc is not a key player in this question. Venus Mars, Sun Moon are.

LovelyMissAries

I personally don't see why Merc and Sat in the same sign would mean news that is unexpected. Merc and Sat do not contact each other; Merc goes direct and leaves Saturn behind.

And Merc is not a key player in this question. Venus Mars, Sun Moon are.[/QUOTE]

Oh, only because they're both in Aquarius and there's mutual reception between Venus and Uranus - unexpected stuff.

LovelyMissAries

I asked because he is barely talking to me. Should I make a chart asking when he will contact me instead?

Update: I contacted him and he had no real reason for not contacting me as he's feeling better. I'm so mad!

Last edited: