will Milan beat Liverpool?

A

Anonymous

In the UEFA Champions League Final between Milan and Liverpool on Wednesday May 25, 2005. Venue is Istanbul(Turkey) @ 20:45 CET

Thank you

A

Anonymous

Actualy, this venue is at 19:45h local time which is gmt+3h . When I do chart for this venue I get late ASC, 27:45SCo and Moon VOC.Does it mean that that in regular time we do not know winer? But what came next I do not know. I am impatience to hear what Radu have to say!

Greetings,
goca

A

Anonymous

Goca said:
Actualy, this venue is at 19:45h local time which is gmt+3h . When I do chart for this venue I get late ASC, 27:45SCo and Moon VOC.Does it mean that that in regular time we do not know winer? But what came next I do not know. I am impatience to hear what Radu have to say!

Sorry, this was wrong info! On site http://www.wldcup.com/tickets/messa...my opinion Milan will win. Greetings, Goca

pwadm

Staff member
Hey, Goca, why don't you register an account? this way you'll be able to edit your own posts and not send 3 posts instead of only one :)
I think you have already registered fensi88, then why don't you use it? Just check the 'remember me' box, and you won't have to login everytime you visit the forum.

I'll be back to analyse a little the match chart,

fensi88

About that account, I am so sorry, I tried but it didn't work until you explain to me to check "remember me" box and from now everything will be OK!

greetings,
goca

fensi88

What a match! It was so exciting! From 3:0 to 3:3! What a transformation! Yes, we can say “thank you” to Pl conjuct to ASC!
My prediction failed :oops: so I came back to chart again to see where I made mistake! So, it seams that Moon’s first aspects count! First Moon aspect was square to Ju rx ruler of ASC (Liverpool). And that square tell us it would not be easy and rx maybe tell us about second half and additional time! When ever you have Pl on Asc things gona be complicated! And that Moon in 1st house maybe tell us that Liverpool be in spot light!
And one more think! Saturn in 7 house! Usually wrong prediction! That is all I can see.
I hope when Radu find time he will tell us where I made mistake!

Greetings,
Goca

A

Anonymous

I'll can tell you only where I failed in judging those horary charts.

I choosed to ignore the Considerations before judgment. John Frawley says they don't have to be considered. Well, in this case they should have been.

The horary chart cast for the moment you asked the question had a late degree Ascendant. And the horary chart cast for the moment I received your question had a strong affliction of the 7th house (astrologer): Saturn cadent & in detriment, Neptune in the 7th house. No wonder I got it wrong. And the problem is that this is not the first time it happens the same thing.

Check this page: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/weekly-horary/buy-new-car.php . I said there: "The lesson I learned from this chart is how important is to check for afflictions to the 7th house in any horary chart, before starting the chart analysis. Or, as one of my teachers teached us in the college, when uncertain about the right answer during an exam, think about it really hard, formulate your answer, then say the opposite...".

Yeah, sure. The reality proved I still didn't learn the lesson... :oops: But I can only hope that it won't happen again.