I can't make sense of the synastry..

Jadi

Who are you, the inner or outer ring? It's interesting since Saturn just moved into sidereal Sagittarius. Are you familiar with the Gandanta point in Vedic astrology? And with both Rahu's there...

sylph

Who are you, the inner or outer ring? It's interesting since Saturn just moved into sidereal Sagittarius. Are you familiar with the Gandanta point in Vedic astrology? And with both Rahu's there...

I am the inner ring. I have been thinking about Saturn in sidereal Sag too; but no, I'm not familiar with the Gandanta point. I'm definitely interested in finding out more, I just Googled it and will start to read!

JUPITERASC

I am on the inside, he is on the outside.

There has never been an actual romantic relationship between us, and we haven't had any contact in almost 6 years.

We used to be very close, like best friends. Lately I can't stop thinking about him. There is this strong psychic/emotional link between us despite the long time and distance apart. I always had this bad gut feeling, though, when I would consider the possibility of us being more than friends (which I only considered because he was clearly attracted to me and we also shared a deep connection).

I've been trying to see what the synastry says instead of continuing to flounder around in emotional confusion; I am so unnerved by the idea of even being friends with him again (due to factors that don't really involve him directly), yet I am obviously too attached or something to forget him entirely.

I posted a horary question about this a few weeks ago, and based on the outcome of that, I thought that my interest in/connection to him would wane. It does seem to go on and off, but I want to stop wasting all of this energy on something that really shouldn't be so draining!

For those of you who are kind enough to tell me what you see in the chart, please keep in mind that I am not sure of his birth time. Also, if you prefer a tropical chart instead of sidereal, I can post that as well.

I could easily interpret this chart were I not so bothered by the whole thing -- I guess I just need some fresh new insights & perspectives! Thank you in advance :kissing:
Just the basics :smile:

Ascendants are conjunct - that's good
Moons are in Trine - that's good as well
Suns are in fixed square aspect - that's not so good - challenging in fact

sylph

Just the basics :smile:

Ascendants are conjunct - that's good
Moons are in Trine - that's good as well
Suns are in fixed square aspect - that's not so good - challenging in fact

I'm confused.. I don't see any of this? Maybe you were looking at a different chart?

JUPITERASC

I'm confused.. I don't see any of this?
Maybe you were looking at a different chart?
Aries and Leo Moons are trine
Leo Sun and Scorpio Suns are square
however the ascendants are not conjunct after all :smile:
Virgo ascendant is disjunct Libra ascendant

ok Sun is 0 degrees Virgo not Leo so the Suns are sextile - that's good

Last edited:

sylph

Aries and Leo Moons are trine
Leo Sun and Scorpio Suns are square
however the ascendants are not conjunct after all :smile:
Virgo ascendant is disjunct Libra ascendant

So the Moons can still be considered trine even though they are like 18 degrees apart?