Who will win F1 2021?

Sorrowful

So Max is favorable to win 2021 champ,so Mercedes the team champ,Max the Driver's champ,right? What is the weak sign in this year's Hamilton chart?

Sorrowful

I don't want max win,i'm not a hater but i don't like his behavior as person.Lewis on other hand,making more mistakes this year,he is unstable and his team arent dominant as previous years so to get easy results.

Sorrowful

It seems max verstappen it's the favorite for the champ title after last gp win,i'm dissapointed for lewis hamilton,he can't do nothing with slower car,just his performance isn't as perfect as previous years who won.

I don't know what to say,he will not win the 8th in a row,may e next year will return stronger.

acuariano0377

Max V. in his natal chart Sun trine Jupiter is a promise of a champion. In this year he has the return of Jupiter in the aquarium. He has an advantage in the championship against his rivals.

Lewis Hamilton in his natal chart is Sol conjuncion Jupiter and is multiple champion. I think Lewis is possibly asc Pisces because of his actions against racism and inclusion. Mars in the ascendant giving it competitive and aggressive spirit.
In his current Solar Rev. Mars is exiled in square Saturn. I think that will play against his chances.

regards!

Even without being certain of his time of birth, Max's strongest planet is Mercury in Virgo: in home, exalted and at maximum speed.
Mercury was Apollo's younger brother and represents young people. He had wings on his head and feet so he was quick and agile even mentally.
Max was the youngest driver to make his F1 debut, was the youngest driver to win an GP, the youngest to make a pole and the youngest to make a lap record.
Max is a typical mercurial man.

Your current Solar Rev from two months ago, Mercury is retrograde. Perhaps he is mentally more cautious in the races but at the same time greater fortune for being in conjunction with the benefic star Spica and trigone with Jupiter in Aquarius.

Regards!

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
04 Dec 2021 TZ = -1.0 3.4100 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=9Ge32

As you are Hamilton fan he is represented by ASC ruler Mercury. Unfortunatrlly Mercury is Combust and in Detriment that is worst possible start! It is always an evil testimony! All Mercury's power is destroyed and there is no hope of winning. Next Mercury is in 7th house which means he is under control of someone else.
Next, as Moon show flow of events we have aspect with Jupiter which means someone else will be the winner.

Sorrowful

Hamilton won,finally,in a dramatic gp with many stops and now they are both have same points.

What was the sign in the chart that gave him the win?

cometwolf

What a dramatic race!! It sets up a great finale in Abu Dhabi.
Max and Lewis are on equal points. Who will be F1 Champion?

Sorrowful

I can't believe Fensi88 didn't predicted right.:pouty::happy:

I,as LH fan,cast the last GP chart,questioning,Will LH win AB gp and the WDC next week?