Lesson I am learning...please read my chart

CaprLibraSquared

I am in the midst of a stalemate turning legal battle with a home sale. Thought it was going to be simple. Needless to say my stress level is at an all time. Money and safety triggers are being hit as if I have to proceed with the home sale instead of actually gaining money from the sale I take a big hit financially -at this time don't have a solution, but not sure I can carry rent of my current apartment and all the expenses of the home I am trying to sell. I take a salary cut in October, which was the reason for the sale. The plan did not quite work out. Someone very wise said to me, you need to accept this is happening and ask the universe what is the lesson you need to learn. So I am turning that question to my chart. What is this lesson and how to lean into what is happening and work on releasing all the fear and contraction that is coming - what is the lesson based on my chart. Not advanced enough to see it. I know if I had to do it all over again I would have slowed way down and put more thought into - was I really ready to sell. What were the repercussions. I upset my friends who were tenants and that I regret especially as now this could drag on until the end of the year. BUt I didn't and here I am.
I did have my chart done before putting it up for sale and was given a thumbs up. Any insight into the lessons of my chart at the moment are much appreciated.

Attachments

• chartSept1.jpg
    chartSept1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 26

ElenaJ

Chiron is the wounded healer that teaches us through pain.
Which seems to be your situation at the moment from what you wrote.
Natal Chiron is in the 2nd house of money, as well as self esteem. Exactly opposing natal Uranus in the 8th of other people's resources.
Uranus is spontaneous and moves quickly like lightening. It doesn't think things out.
If we look at transiting Uranus, it is in your 4th of houses and exactly opposite your natal mercury, who rules both other people's resources (8th) and the income of the home (2nd from the 4th, which is the radical 5th).
Transiting Jupiter (ruler of your 2nd) is the trigger on natal moon that set everything in motion at this particular moment. And where else at this point could we find natal Jupiter, but by the cusp of the 8th house and exactly opposing moon!
Transiting Chiron is on natal Saturn, who rules the natal ascendent, making this personal and putting emphasis on responsibility, slow moving steps to be sure of where you are putting your foot. In the 3rd of communications, careful with words, they have weight, so weigh them carefully, both what you say and what you hear.
So, less haste, less gracious benevolence, more thought about expansion before acting on it,
But you wrote all this, so you already know it.
You just need for someone to spell it out for you maybe?

CaprLibraSquared

Thank you. Yes may needed the mirror. It’s starting to sink in what you say and the reality I am going to have to own the responsibility of this and hope for the best about the money.