What does he feels about me?

deedee23

da sau nu.jpg
Hello everyone,
Does he will come back? What are his feelings for me?
Please help me to interpret this horary chart.
Thank you in advance. :)

tikana

he is in his own sign in his 12th house - pretty much hidden
nothing going on bc merc will turn retro and reunite with venus (that is not his planet)

he is literally by himself
Sun was squaring Jupiter (there might have been a bad a relationship he is about to end or something like that)

Ukpoohbear

he is in his own sign in his 12th house - pretty much hidden
nothing going on bc merc will turn retro and reunite with venus (that is not his planet)

he is literally by himself
Sun was squaring Jupiter (there might have been a bad a relationship he is about to end or something like that)

Mercury and Jupiter trine though or does Venus prevent it?

Milarien

Mercury and Jupiter are forming an applying trine, yes, but before it perfects, Mercury goes retrograde, till it meets up with Venus, then turns direct and doesn't meet up with Jupiter again until July. So, although it looks good at first glance, perfection is denied by Mercury going retrograde.

Mercury and Jupiter trine though or does Venus prevent it?

Ukpoohbear

look at the chart... Sun perfects with Jupiter almost immidately .. :whistling:

Thanks. I as asking regarding my own chart I did, but Sun-Jupiter had already passed and I took Sun as a sig for him too.

I don’t like Mercury-Jupiter as sigs in a love horary. It’s not exactly romantic.

Milarien

Sun hasn't passed - it's at 0.36 and Jupiter is at 0.46... they're still applying.

Thanks. I as asking regarding my own chart I did, but Sun-Jupiter had already passed and I took Sun as a sig for him too.

I don’t like Mercury-Jupiter as sigs in a love horary. It’s not exactly romantic.

Ukpoohbear

Why do you hijack a thread? *angry*
Create a thread and put your chart there.
Grow up
Tik

No need to be so aggressive, I dont want to post my chart, I was asking general horary questions then explaining.

You really need to watch your attitude sometimes.

StarDust1

Does he will come back? What are his feelings for me?
Please help me to interpret this horary chart.
Thank you in advance.

You: Mercury, Moon
Him: Saturn (using 5th house for the romantic link) Pluto within the 5th of romance.

Moon in your first house, 'your' emotional responses, meets up with Pluto (attraction). Moon (ruler of your 11th house of hopes-goals) trines Pluto = could indicate some exchange of possible future physical feelings-experience there on both sides, make sure you keep your heart in check. Pluto is physical attraction.

Mercury in Gemini (dual thoughts, could be fickle) will retro (doesn't reveal very much, dual purposes there) to meet up with Venus, lord of Libra (union) on your second house of future events.

Moon of emotions additionally sees the relationship in a conservative ideal, sexual attraction (Moon trine Pluto) and experience 'could' occur or is opportune-d by each other, you both have intense chemical reaction exchanges together-could be physical, but a romance together is ruled of the Sun (with romantic Leo on the 12th house:crying: of unrequited love or affectionate exchanges. I don't think a romance is on the horizon for the both of you at present even though Mercury will retrograde to the planet of amore'. Sun of Leo is at 0 deg. Gemini, (looking for new opportunities). Is the attraction one sided-you 'think of possibilities of a romance, but is it all in your head at times, only thoughts (?) there might be some mutual exchange of kindred feelings on that level, but Saturn rules his ardor, all work and no play between the two of you? Saturn sextile Neptune (he looks at you in rose colored glasses) in the 7th does make it a bit dreamy though. Actions stem from your side of the fence.

Is he presently engaged in another concern emotionally, Sun squares Jupiter of the 7th house of marriage-unions...he is looking for a higher love ideal?

Last edited:

tikana

You: Mercury, Moon
Him: Saturn (using 5th house for the romantic link) Pluto within the 5th of romance.

Moon in your first house, 'your' emotional responses, meets up with Pluto (attraction). Moon (ruler of your 11th house of hopes-goals) trines Pluto = could indicate some exchange of possible future physical feelings-experience there on both sides, make sure you keep your heart in check. Pluto is physical attraction.

Mercury in Gemini (dual thoughts, could be fickle) will retro (doesn't reveal very much, dual purposes there) to meet up with Venus, lord of Libra (union) on your second house of future events.

Moon of emotions additionally sees the relationship in a conservative ideal, sexual attraction (Moon trine Pluto) and experience 'could' occur or is opportune-d by each other, you both have intense chemical reaction exchanges together-could be physical, but a romance together is ruled of the Sun (with romantic Leo on the 12th house:crying: of unrequited love or affectionate exchanges. I don't think a romance is on the horizon for the both of you at present even though Mercury will retrograde to the planet of amore'. Sun of Leo is at 0 deg. Gemini, (looking for new opportunities). Is the attraction one sided-you 'think of possibilities of a romance, but is it all in your head at times, only thoughts (?) there might be some mutual exchange of kindred feelings on that level, but Saturn rules his ardor, all work and no play between the two of you? Saturn sextile Neptune (he looks at you in rose colored glasses) in the 7th does make it a bit dreamy though. Actions stem from your side of the fence.

Is he presently engaged in another concern emotionally, Sun squares Jupiter of the 7th house of marriage-unions...he is looking for a higher love ideal?

SunDust
Thats an interesting interpretation.
Good job! You dont need to go that far. Just look at mercury. Its slowing down to retro. That alone tells us that querent will change own mind.
Moon in 1st house when it doesnt rule asce or quested, it bring turbulance or events up under querents sleeves.