Worst chart you've ever seen?

Julian

Banned
Personally my uncle's chart is pretty bad. He has a lot of planets debilitated.

Mercury in detriment

Uranus in detriment

Jupiter in detriment

Mars in its fall

and a lot of bad things

Bunraku

I have noticed that, in the few charts I have of people who contain many debilities, they have this that they feel uncomfortable with themselves. Though, a few charts not enough charts to prove anything.

Hard aspects are known to cause intense reactions from others due to their high energy nature, so it depends on the chart, as usual. :whistling:

JUPITERASC

Personally my uncle's chart is pretty bad. He has a lot of planets debilitated.

Mercury in detriment

Uranus in detriment

Jupiter in detriment

Mars in its fall

and a lot of bad things
Since I have not seen the chart under discussion
and since there is clearly no permission to post it
then there's no answer to your question
:smile:

Slenkar

My own

Jupiter debilitated and retrograde
Saturn debilitated and retrograde
Mars debilitated and retrograde
Sun debilitated and opposite Saturn
Opposition s and squares

Bunraku

My own

Jupiter debilitated and retrograde
Saturn debilitated and retrograde
Mars debilitated and retrograde
Sun debilitated and opposite Saturn
Opposition s and squares

But since you are able to post on AW, then clearly you are alive and functioning! :biggrin:

I wonder what "worst" means in the context of the opening post. hmm... I am assuming people with many debilitated planets.

That is assuming that people's exalted and domicile planets cannot behave negatively?

Slenkar

But since you are able to post on AW, then clearly you are alive and functioning! :biggrin:
I GUESS SO

I wonder what "worst" means in the context of the opening post. hmm... I am assuming people with many debilitated planets.

That is assuming that people's exalted and domicile planets cannot behave negatively?

Everyone has crises in their lives but im thinking that someone with good planets doesnt really seem to feel it as much.

Love2Know

I GUESS SO

Everyone has crises in their lives but im thinking that someone with good planets doesnt really seem to feel it as much.

Nope not true. I can get suffocated by others emotions and let me tell you that everyone is messed up lol. I am a very simple person otherwise.

SirHorns

Define bad?

I mean I have multiple t-squares in my chart and yet I'm not nearly as ******* over in life compared to someone struggling to survive starvation or war.

What's the standard that we're working with? :wink:

JUPITERASC

Can you please explain what makes the chart so terrible?
Clicking on the link one discovers it's the chart of Richard Rosenthal - American homicide
a white male, dark haired and serious looking,
who strangled and bludgeoned his wife Laura Jane on 8/28/1995
cut out her heart and lungs and impaled them on a stick in the back yard of their Framingham home.

In spite of an attempt to convince the jury of an insanity defense
Rosenthal was convicted of homicide on 11/07/1996 and given a mandatory life sentence.

Laura Jane Russell Rosenthal was born 5/03/1961, Highland Park, IL; time unknown

graay ghost

Clicking on the link one discovers it's the chart of Richard Rosenthal - American homicide
a white male, dark haired and serious looking,
who strangled and bludgeoned his wife Laura Jane on 8/28/1995
cut out her heart and lungs and impaled them on a stick in the back yard of their Framingham home.

In spite of an attempt to convince the jury of an insanity defense
Rosenthal was convicted of homicide on 11/07/1996 and given a mandatory life sentence.

Laura Jane Russell Rosenthal was born 5/03/1961, Highland Park, IL; time unknown

Well, you can say the situation is terrible, but it's hard to see why the chart itself is terrible without an explanation.

Anyway, we have the same north and south nodes, almost exactly :p

Bunraku

On Halloween Eve, Beau Henri Bruneau woke up and decided to kill his mother, he told police.

When the cops found the partially gutted body of Nancy Bruneau face down on the lawn of her upscale Hollywood Lakes home, they also found a cinder block, a knife, and a hammer -- all covered in blood -- nearby.

'She doesn't have a brain, sir,' says Hollywood Lakes man charged with killing his mother, scattering her organs photo
Beau Henri Bruneau
Human organs -- presumably Nancy Bruneau's liver and brain matter -- were scattered about.

Greusome murder. The rest: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...r-says-hollywood-lakes-m/nLmQg/#__federated=1

His birth information is available on a police website.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_69_beau_henri_bruneau.324.1016.gif
    astro_w2gw_69_beau_henri_bruneau.324.1016.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 39

tsmall

Premium Member
Well, you can say the situation is terrible, but it's hard to see why the chart itself is terrible without an explanation.

Not if you study traditional astrology it isn't.

Out of sect exalted Sun in 1st house ruling 5th, Mercury out of sect and combust on the ASC, regarding via sextile and in MR with the insect, peregrine malefic Mars, out of sect in human sign. Exalted, out of sect Jupiter angular in the 4th in partile trine with exalted 7th house ruler posited in the 12th, and both corrupted (especially Venus) by retrograde, waaaay out of sect malefic Saturn in the 8th. Sect light Moon beseiged by malefics, both in her debilities, and ruling the 4th house...we could go on.

The point is that there is more to astrology than dignity/debility and aspects. Most people would take one look at all the exalted planets in this chart and cheer. I bet his wife wasn't cheering.