SOLAR: who has survived 12th house stellium/Pisces and Pisces asc

icequeen

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]This is what I have in my solar return for this year. Can I just forget about getting anywhere?
The planets in 12th are Sun in Aquarius, Venus and Neptune in Pisces.Mars on the ascendant in Pisces just to make things especially interesting.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]If anyone here has a stellium in Pisces/12th or survived anything like this, please do you have any advice on how to get through this, esp relating to career.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]PLUTO IN FIRST HOUSE please help me
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

icequeen

This is the solar chart

Attachments

• solar2015.gif
    solar2015.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

icequeen

..and now i'm doing it right and posting Solar with aspects to Natal. (astro.com does not do it well by the way!)

Major points of tribulations besides the stellium in 12th including sun (promising doom and gloom)

1) will anything good happen in my career?
10th being dragged into my 1st suggests career opportunity.
But I have a natal Neptune conj SR MC?
No angular planets besides it though..

2) Saturn in my 12th, what the hell? That's a bad place for it, right?

3) 6th and 8th overlap

4) 8th and 10th overlap
solar2015.png

Thanks!

Last edited:

icequeen

I've analyzed my SR chart by the guidelines that Arena posted in another thread.

1 - Look at the planets that suddenly became Angular, and only close <3 orb aspects.
for me it's:
1.1) SR MC: Natal Neptune in conj (0 deg 35 min aspect), in addition SR MC sextiles natal Merc and natal Pluto, and squares natal Venus < 1 deg orb all of it.
1.2) SR Asc: SR Mars & SR Chiron sitting on my SR Asc (kill me now) opposite my natal mars on SR DSC (maybe you can kill me *quickly*). SR Asc also sextiles SR pluto w/<2deg orb
1.3) Natal Mars on SR Dsc (ughhhh) with a looser orb of 3ish

Please somebody help. I'm honestly horrified even worse than I was before by the 12th house issues.

2 - Look at the luminaries (nothing interesting there)
2.1) Natal Sun is sextiling Uranus and natal Moon is not making any aspects.
2.2) SR Sun is sextiling Natal Asc, and SR Moon again sitting by herself.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

While there may be difficult aspects from other planets occurring the hard contacts (conjunctions, squares, or oppositions only) from Saturn to natals in longitude do not begin for another 8 1/2 months.

Saturn stations retrograde March 14 2015 at 04°Sg56'

Saturn stations direct August 2 2015 at 28°Sc17'

Transit Saturn aspects to natals:

Saturn square Moon Nov 10 2015
Saturn square Jupiter Dec 4 2015

Saturn square Mars Jan 21 2016
Saturn square Mars May 31 2016
Saturn square Mars Oct 20 2016

Saturn square Venus Jan 4 2017
Saturn cinjunct Neptune Jan 6 2017
Saturn square Saturn Feb 22 2017
Saturn square Saturn May 19 2017
Saturn cinjunct Neptune Jul 24 2017
Saturn square Venus Jul 29 2017
Saturn square Venus Sep 20 2017
Saturn cinjunct Neptune Sep 25 2017
Saturn square Saturn Nov 18 2017

Might as well show Saturn hard to your progressed in longitude.

Saturn square Jupiter Apr 25 2015
Saturn square Mars Jun 3 2015
Saturn square Mars Sep 27 2015
Saturn square Jupiter Oct 26 2015

Saturn square Mercury Jan 9 2016
Saturn square Mercury Jun 23 2016
Saturn square Mercury Sep 28 2016
Saturn square Sun Dec 24 2016

Saturn conjunct Neptune Jan 12 2017
Saturn square Saturn Jan 24 2017
Saturn square Saturn Jun 24 2017
Saturn conjunct Neptune Jul 12 2017
Saturn square Sun Aug 21 2017
Saturn square Sun Sep 1 2017
Saturn conjunct Neptune Oct 7 2017
Saturn square Saturn Oct 23 2017

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Your natal chart relocated to places that may be of interest. In the Van Couver and Seattle charts Uranus is on the Nadir - 90 degrees from the Asc-Desc axis.

Attachments

• IQ Canada.gif
    IQ Canada.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IQ Seattle.gif
    IQ Seattle.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IQ Houston.gif
    IQ Houston.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IQ Nebraska.gif
    IQ Nebraska.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

icequeen

Gahhh those are all awful, why would you confine sun to 6, moon to 12 or on asc, saturn to 1 or 2??? I'd hate to live like this! That'd be me constantly in crisis, no money and endlessly complaining

icequeen

Also why in my transits are you singling out Saturn? I wasn't even afraid of this part :D it's going through my 12th though

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Gahhh those are all awful, why would you confine sun to 6, moon to 12 or on asc, saturn to 1 or 2??? I'd hate to live like this! That'd be me constantly in crisis, no money and endlessly complaining

Obviously you ignore the positive angular connections in those charts. Angular placement is given pride of place over house placements.

Check your relocated chart for your current residence.

Also why in my transits are you singling out Saturn? I wasn't even afraid of this part :D it's going through my 12th though

Saturn transits are of longer duration than a single Mars placement in a solar return.

Sorry my efforts are not pleasing to you but I gave a response. I hope you get responses more pleasing to you.

icequeen

Apologies if that sounded ungrateful, i did not mean it that way.

I'm just coming out of reading Ciro, and he's emphatic about avoiding those things when talking about aimed relocation for solars, why wouldn't it apply to relocations forever?
(Also I won't relocate anyway, i would rather look at what I should be avoiding this year for the horrific sr that already happened.)

With Saturn I'm not unsatisfied I'm puzzled why choose him but not other slow moving malefics? Pluto horrifies me a whole lot more.

icequeen

Let me see if I can do a relocation chart for current residence... Never did this before. I suspect it's even worse than my relocations you did unique :D

unique_astrology

A helpful hint to any who relocate charts: The longitude of the Moon has to be the same for both charts. The chart angles change with location but not the position in space of the planets.

icequeen

Unique doing a relocated chart was a stroke of genius it totally makes sense! It's lovely i don't hate it. I love that my 10th is in Leo and has a yummy Jupiter in it!

unique_astrology

You should recheck your work and remember to compare the Moons in the charts - they must have the same longitude.

Oops. I see you have found and corrected your error.

keywine89

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]This is what I have in my solar return for this year. Can I just forget about getting anywhere?
The planets in 12th are Sun in Aquarius, Venus and Neptune in Pisces.Mars on the ascendant in Pisces just to make things especially interesting.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]If anyone here has a stellium in Pisces/12th or survived anything like this, please do you have any advice on how to get through this, esp relating to career.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]PLUTO IN FIRST HOUSE please help me
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I've had a stellium in the 12th house a few times. Most times nothing happened. Only one time, it became a concern. Usually it's a problem when the ascendant is connected to the 12th house ruler. If the 12th house is opposing the 6th house, big problem. Most likely it's an issue of your health or someone close to you. You have jupiter opposite sun but Jupiter in the 6th is a non issue. I'd be a little worried about pluto in the 11th house and mars in the 1st. Both are connected to the rulers of the 12th house. They also make a square. There's a possibility of losing a close friend or associate. Other than that. your chart doesn't seem bad at all.

keywine89

Thanks Keywine, balsam on my ears. My bestie is having some health and marital problems though :( But I hope she will be OK!
Should I break up with her, so I don't *really* lose her?

Are job changes recommended or to be avoided?http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

When pluto gets activated, you can't avoid it :sad: Hopefully i'm wrong though. As for your job, jupiter is only making an aspect to the sun. Oppositions can go either way. If you change your job, maybe look for something in healthcare.