Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-03-2013, 07:32 AM

If I had one wish

Hello,

As a 22-year old youngmen I was wondering if I'll make fortune out of my job.. I'm working in the logistic sector right now.
Is there any chance I can increase my wealth ?

It will mean a lot to me if somebody can say something about my venus and jupiter status.. in attachment you can find my chart.

kind regards,
Rusen Kadir Dogan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart.jpg (72.5 KB, 12 views)

Unread 04-03-2013, 11:50 AM

Re: If I had one wish

What happened, career and calling wise, the end of 2012 and the first months of 2013 as Saturn crossed your Midheaven?
Unread 04-03-2013, 12:00 PM

Thank you for your response!

****THIS GOES FROM DECEMBER 2012 until MARCH 2013****

I lost my job in wich I hadn't a growing future but my monthly income was never been so high and the job was reallyy boring, it was also in logistics just the planning part of airplanes across the european network..

and they let me go right before christmas.. during holidayperiod..
after waiting 2 weeks, I was back on the search for my dreamjob, and that is handling import/export and communicating worldwide, after a search of 2-3months I found a job recently and I'm working so I'm really grateful and happy right now.

but.. and here is the thing, I think its uranus who's presenting me out of the blue business opportunities besides my job.. And trully I LOVE it, that I have the chance to develop myself in several business opportunities, and I was wondering if there was a possiblity to increase my income by unexpected opportunities.. and still no love
Unread 04-04-2013, 12:46 PM

Uranus opportunies need to pass the Saturn test, before you accept them. Anything that seems too good to be true? Beware. Never fall for any get rich quick schemes. Rather commit to being Capricornian and Saturnian, high ethics, and step by step, working smart.

Then again you are an Aquarian and Uranus is your archetype by nature, so I expect one or more of these opportunities will indeed past your Saturn tests with flying colors. Do your research, and trust your BS meter. Then go for it. You need intensity in your career so doing more than one thing is fine for you.

Taurus 5th House means you need to entertain at home or at the park. BBQ seems so Taurus 5th House. Or playing music with your friends? Developing your Taurus 5th House skills, leads to romance for you. Gives you a nice break from career too.

Last edited by RosieOne; 04-04-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Unread 04-04-2013, 01:07 PM

thank you rosieOne,

so now I know that love will come by me spending more time with my family.
I can realte to that by experience, I feel releived !

can you tell me more about what's to come within the year ?
If my instinct is not fooling me, I think there is Greatnes and Succes to come with Wealth as wel as short as long range terms.. or is my gut deceiving me ?
Unread 04-05-2013, 11:07 AM

Sorry, I don't do predictive astrology. I'm simply a psycho-social weather reporter. Like you, I'm an Aquarius and understand deeply and instinctively that reality is multifaceted and multi-fractaled and can not, in truth, be predicted in anything other than fuzzy ways. Astrology, for me, is not about predicting anything, it is about living well, no matter what happens - and lots will happen including death. The outer planets certainly blow us onto Path, but that may not be what our egos desire.

In your case, T. Pluto is on your generational Neptune/Uranus conjunction - which you embody, ala 1st House. T. Uranus is in your Third House Squaring T Pluto and your N. Uranus/Neptune - so yes, these are very intense times of big change and you are being called up.

But again, beware. Trick with outer planet energy is to not involve your ego, even when you have Uranus/Neptune in the 1st - especially if you do! Just commit to doing good work, no matter the circumstances AND always work to improve things for others. You don't want to channel outer planet energy for little ego concerns like whether you are going to go up in wealth and status. Not saying you won't, but even if you don't, this is the time to help something bigger happen.

Don't be conned by anyone trying to sell you on the self-gain path either. If they lure you in with promises of wealth, rather than with a vision of being able to paradigm shift the planet for the good of all sentient beings, just say "nope!"

With Aries in the 3rd, consider writing a proposal a week. Or video if that is easier. Design new products or services, improve communications in your company, network like mad, create a new computer scene, apply for grants, organize labor, hold meetings, anything 3rd House and creative. And hold out for win/win solutions - always letting the success of the planet, the success of the community and neighborhood, and client and customer, etc. be far more important than your personal success.

Soon as you lose humility and get into ego concerns, those outer planets can bite. I mean it. Drop attachment to outcomes, and just do great creative work with all this juju.

In a year or so, T. Saturn will conjunct your Pluto/Moon conjunction, which will force you to go very deep and grow up quickly. It will bring lots and lots of responsibility for sure.

Last edited by RosieOne; 04-05-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Unread 04-05-2013, 12:04 PM

Thank you RosieOne..

This really means a lot to me.

I guess I just have to keep being myself and ride the rollercoaster
wait for all of it to happen and react on the way I am and not who I like to be

I understand... but still got some questions but then again these questions rises from my curiosity which will grow and grow and grow as more as you tell me about myself.

I think I know enough, but if there is still something you would like to let me know, please do. thank you veryvery much RosieOne
Unread 04-05-2013, 01:54 PM

btw, I remember you RosieOne

our birthdays (not dates) are almost at the same day !

I asked your advice during my 'jobless' and dark period ^^ right before and begin 2013
Unread 04-06-2013, 11:33 AM

Yes, I remember now! We celebrated our B'days here together!