Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Eveyone on this site hates me.

Well ... at least it seems like it, since nobody is answering my questions.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

And it hurts because I feel so ignored, uncared for, and hated ...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Why? Is it because I'm a newbie?

Well that is the reason why I need your guys help. I'm trying to learn more about Astrology, but nobody is helping me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

[deleted comment by moderator]
I'm just not important enough for someone to take their time and give me a good interpretation on my chart ...

Last edited by wintersprite1; 03-03-2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: inappropriate content
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:50 PM
MTTY05's Avatar
MTTY05 MTTY05 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 341
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

keep it chill
__________________
just because we don't feel flesh
doesn't mean we don't fear death
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTTY05 View Post
keep it chill
What do you mean keep it chill? Is that an insult???
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Zonark's Avatar
Zonark Zonark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: chillin
Posts: 805
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
What do you mean keep it chill? Is that an insult???
Histrionics won't get you anywhere man. What do you need help with?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Mark's Avatar
Mark Mark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 1,428
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Well, the thread title and the talk about killing yourself are a bit melodramatic. It's true that this site is not the perfect place to find support. Sometimes moderators will delete your whole thread because "no astrological data was given." Sometimes you just won't get a response because no one with a good answer has seen your posts. Sometimes you just need to give a little more time to let the knowledgeable astrologers find your post. Don't throw your hands up so quickly. Stick to your task and you'll get your answers.
__________________
http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/
Free Astrological Tools, Calculators, and Ephemerides
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:04 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,523
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
What do you mean keep it chill? Is that an insult???
I think that means you seem to be taking things too personally - because IMO no one hates you
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:05 AM
MTTY05's Avatar
MTTY05 MTTY05 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 341
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
What do you mean keep it chill? Is that an insult???
That wasn't meant to be an insult at all, but I guess it could be if you decided to view it that way. I was just saying that you really need to calm down.

You could off yourself because no one replied to your thread like you suggested, but that would be very counter-productive though. After you're dead someone will reply to your thread but you won't be able to read it after your death. Ack!

Really though, chill. There are lots of experienced astrologers on this website, but that doesn't necessarily mean someone will reply immediately. Just be patient and someone knowledgeable will likely reply to you.

I'd give you an interp myself, but I don't have the knowledge yet, and would likely point you in the wrong direction.
__________________
just because we don't feel flesh
doesn't mean we don't fear death
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Well, the thread title and the talk about killing yourself are a bit melodramatic. It's true that this site is not the perfect place to find support. Sometimes moderators will delete your whole thread because "no astrological data was given." Sometimes you just won't get a response because no one with a good answer has seen your posts. Sometimes you just need to give a little more time to let the knowledgeable astrologers find your post. Don't throw your hands up so quickly. Stick to your task and you'll get your answers.
Nu uh, they DID saw my post, but they just don't wanna answer it. Which makes me feel a little sad and upset ...

How do I know? Well, I checked their activities on the members list, and it said they are viewing my thread. So clearly, they do not want to answer it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:12 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,523
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTTY05 View Post
...Really though, chill. There are lots of experienced astrologers on this website, but that doesn't necessarily mean someone will reply immediately. Just be patient and someone knowledgeable will likely reply to you.

I'd give you an interp myself, but I don't have the knowledge yet, and would likely point you in the wrong direction
.
This is good advice
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTTY05 View Post
You could off yourself because no one replied to your thread like you suggested, but that would be very counter-productive though. After you're dead someone will reply to your thread but you won't be able to read it after your death. Ack!
But my spirit could come back to this site and read the responses I got from people!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:16 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,523
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
But my spirit could come back to this site and read the responses I got from people!
But you would no longer benefit from those responses
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
But you would no longer benefit from those responses
Yes I can! I'll just reincarnate as another person in my next life and I'll benefit from it!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:21 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,523
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Yes I can! I'll just reincarnate as another person in my next life and I'll benefit from it!
Takes years to grow up and learn to read and write
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:22 AM
tokyo.lights's Avatar
tokyo.lights tokyo.lights is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 275
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Well ... at least it seems like it, since nobody is answering my questions.
omg you're everywhere!! haha awww sorry.
__________________
Sagittarius is my #1 dominant sign, Jupiter #2 dominant planet! Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune in the 9th. One day I'll travel the world! Japan you're first
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:23 AM
tsmall's Avatar
tsmall tsmall is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,114
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Nu uh, they DID saw my post, but they just don't wanna answer it. Which makes me feel a little sad and upset ...

How do I know? Well, I checked their activities on the members list, and it said they are viewing my thread. So clearly, they do not want to answer it.
Well, you have made several threads concerning the same chart, but with different questions. However, this thread

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=47375

Got you off to a start, but you chose not to respond with feedback to several of the people that replied. My humble advice would be to go back to your original thread, consider the answers, ask questions, and show that you are willing to do the work to figure things out. If you are getting upset that your threads aren't being responded to, I think you are missing the point of this forum. If an indepth, personal astrological consultation without too much informational discovery is what you're after, maybe your best bet would be to consult a professional astrologer in your local area. This is above all a learning forum, and....you catch more flies with honey than vinegar....
__________________
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post
Well, you have made several threads concerning the same chart, but with different questions. However, this thread

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=47375

Got you off to a start, but you chose not to respond with feedback to several of the people that replied. My humble advice would be to go back to your original thread, consider the answers, ask questions, and show that you are willing to do the work to figure things out. If you are getting upset that your threads aren't being responded to, I think you are missing the point of this forum. If an indepth, personal astrological consultation without too much informational discovery is what you're after, maybe your best bet would be to consult a professional astrologer in your local area. This is above all a learning forum, and....you catch more flies with honey than vinegar....
But none of those answers were any good.

I was expecting some very long, helpful, and descriptive answers ...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:41 AM
tsmall's Avatar
tsmall tsmall is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,114
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
But none of those answers were any good.

I was expecting some very long, helpful, and descriptive answers ...
Um, OK. So, several members gave an answer to the original question, "Why am I so shy?" and because you disagreed with them they were no good? This is not argument, just clarification. If you are looking for a long, descriptive answer to the overall nature of you chart, you can find one on the astro.com site. Choose the option under free horoscopes for "astro click portrait" and there you go. If on the other hand you are really looking to understand the astrology, and you still disagree with the answers you got on that thread, then post why and the reasons for disagreement. This will open a dialog, as opposed to creating multiple threads and then demanding answers. As for very long answers from members here...you are aware that no one is obligated to respond to anything, ever, right? For the record, this thread and the many others you have made would indicate that shyness isn't something you need to worry about.
__________________
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tsmall For This Useful Post:
Bluebell87 (12-20-2016)
  #21  
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Just A Guy Just A Guy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post
Um, OK. So, several members gave an answer to the original question, "Why am I so shy?" and because you disagreed with them they were no good? This is not argument, just clarification. If you are looking for a long, descriptive answer to the overall nature of you chart, you can find one on the astro.com site. Choose the option under free horoscopes for "astro click portrait" and there you go. If on the other hand you are really looking to understand the astrology, and you still disagree with the answers you got on that thread, then post why and the reasons for disagreement. This will open a dialog, as opposed to creating multiple threads and then demanding answers. As for very long answers from members here...you are aware that no one is obligated to respond to anything, ever, right? For the record, this thread and the many others you have made would indicate that shyness isn't something you need to worry about.
Don't worry I'm not shy any more. I finally came out of the closet, thank you very much!!! Haha j/k.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-07-2012, 01:00 AM
akp124 akp124 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 256
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Someone is a bit desperate for answers... It took a while for someone to answer my questions. But they did. You also cannot go onto the boards and just ask the question without even trying to understand the chart.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-07-2012, 02:11 AM
MSO's Avatar
MSO MSO is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Currently retrograde.
Posts: 696
Send a message via AIM to MSO Send a message via Yahoo to MSO
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Lol. It takes at least 3 days for anyone on this site to answer any question that doesn't involve Pluto. And even then, there's a good chance they're just going to say they have no idea what you're/they're talking about.

Put "Pluto, Death, Sex" in your thread titles from now on and you'll get 100 views an hour.
__________________
Astrologer In Training
Whole Signs! Use it, love it, live it.
Always search for the truth and accept nothing less. Sometimes you're wrong, it happens. Just remember, your ego can be brushed aside easily, give it a try.
Sequestra says "he's quite nuts"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MSO For This Useful Post:
Blaze (12-20-2016)
  #24  
Unread 03-07-2012, 02:51 AM
tsmall's Avatar
tsmall tsmall is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,114
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSO View Post
Lol. It takes at least 3 days for anyone on this site to answer any question that doesn't involve Pluto. And even then, there's a good chance they're just going to say they have no idea what you're/they're talking about.

Put "Pluto, Death, Sex" in your thread titles from now on and you'll get 100 views an hour.


Btw, OP has been banned....just sayin'....again....
__________________
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 12-12-2012, 07:38 AM
raeorsotheysay's Avatar
raeorsotheysay raeorsotheysay is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Re: Eveyone on this site hates me.

You're banned or I would have lifted your spirits.
Seems ironic, though, the banning...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pholus Lapis Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects 39 04-28-2013 10:49 AM
My friend hates women... soratothamax Read My Chart 26 12-23-2011 06:21 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.