Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-24-2020, 04:43 PM

Wedding date : )Experienced members pleaseeee:)

Hello everyone,

We are all going through very hard times because of this virus.May God all protect us.I wish all of you great days and years ahead.

I was not online for a long time and I missed this website.I wanted to ask your opinion on the best wedding time for me.

I got engaged and we are thinking to get marry this summer.I have read there will be a venus retrograde on summer.

Is there a good wedding time for couples or is it overrated?
Thanks

Unread 03-24-2020, 04:54 PM

Re: Wedding date : )Experienced members pleaseeee:)

Choose a date with Moon in taurus or libra.

OR choose a date when moon is sextile or trine venus.
Unread 03-24-2020, 04:57 PM

Thank you for comments,

Should I avoid Retro days and should I consider transits effects on natal too?
Unread 03-24-2020, 05:14 PM

This is my natal and progressed chart on June.May be you can combine transits to them.

And this is my fiances natal and progressed chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my natal and progressed june.jpg (54.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg fiance natal progressed.jpg (55.4 KB, 7 views)
Unread 03-24-2020, 05:38 PM

I think the event chart of the day is very important.

Yes you should avoid venus retrograde.
Unread 05-31-2020, 08:27 PM

I got married in 16th April 2020
Unread 06-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Congrats! Missed this discussion, but I hope you found an astrologically good date for you and your spouse!

I think couples choose the weddings that work for them, whether or not the astrological factors are as they "should" be. Two friends of mine got married when I was first starting to study electional astrology, and when I got the invitation, I immediately ran a chart for the date and time to see how "ideal" it was.

There were some supposed faux pas in there (waning moon--but it was in Taurus! and Venus in fall in Virgo, and Mercury and Mars both retrograde)--but I think it was a good chart for my friends. I don't think details like Venus in Virgo and Moon conjunct Uranus (which they also had) would've worked well for a couple who wanted a picture perfect conventional wedding, but my friends did not. They had a simple, rather quirky wedding and changed some of the traditional trappings to suit themselves, or dispensed with them altogether (for example, the reception was board games instead of dancing).

The transits for your wedding weren't picture perfect (there's really no such thing), but I see a resonance with your birth chart, with both Moon and Mars in Aquarius on that day. I believe you were having a Mars return then? That's a good time for a new beginning, especially if you're talking about passion (or sex! I know people usually don't save that for the wedding anymore, but it is tradition....)
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.

Tags
date, experienced, members, pleaseeee, wedding