Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-13-2019, 09:30 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
No faith in humanity

I'm not feeling very good ATM. After experiencing 8 yrs of abuse from my in laws I'm still struggling. These days it's more the fact that all the techniques advised to make life easier with narcissists are not working for me cos the narc has already labelled me as the scapegoat and continues to see me that way. Seeing how god rewards and supports these abusers, I've lost my faith in God and humanity altogether. It's amazing how no matter what happens in life, the narcissist convinces themselves time and time again who the scapegoat is and who the winner is. I need some kind of light. Was hoping astrology would give me some hope but looks like it's futile.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-13-2019, 10:16 PM
Cold Fusion's Avatar
Cold Fusion Cold Fusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,428
Re: No faith in humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I'm not feeling very good ATM. After experiencing 8 yrs of abuse from my in laws I'm still struggling. These days it's more the fact that all the techniques advised to make life easier with narcissists are not working for me cos the narc has already labelled me as the scapegoat and continues to see me that way. Seeing how god rewards and supports these abusers, I've lost my faith in God and humanity altogether. It's amazing how no matter what happens in life, the narcissist convinces themselves time and time again who the scapegoat is and who the winner is. I need some kind of light. Was hoping astrology would give me some hope but looks like it's futile.
I know exactly how you feel. The only thing I can think of is not to take what they say to heart, let it go through one ear and out the other. Maybe you can find some type of support group where you live, I on the other hand live in a small corrupt city and am public enemy #1.
__________________
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.


Last edited by Cold Fusion; 05-14-2019 at 01:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-14-2019, 02:54 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
I know exactly how you feel. The only thing I can think of is not to take what they say to heart, let it go through one ear and out the other. Maybe you can find some type of support group where you live, I on the other hand live in a small corrupt city and am public enemy #1.
That's exactly how I feel re public enemy. Outcast for being the good guy but labelled the villain and sentenced to death. Rather than not hearing it, I don't want to waste another breath in their presence. **** it. I'm gonna live with my mum.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-14-2019, 02:53 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: No faith in humanity

Maybe posting a chart with transit so that we can analyze?


But I know for a fact that you have Saturn and Pluto in 12H. Is there any strong planet currently touching them? I think you are feeling the frustration because Saturn and Pluto want you to deal with the narcs once and for all. The 12H is about boundary issue and maybe your Saturn and Pluto are telling you to stop putting up with them.
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-14-2019, 05:15 PM
Sagcap88 Sagcap88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I'm not feeling very good ATM. After experiencing 8 yrs of abuse from my in laws I'm still struggling. These days it's more the fact that all the techniques advised to make life easier with narcissists are not working for me cos the narc has already labelled me as the scapegoat and continues to see me that way. Seeing how god rewards and supports these abusers, I've lost my faith in God and humanity altogether. It's amazing how no matter what happens in life, the narcissist convinces themselves time and time again who the scapegoat is and who the winner is. I need some kind of light. Was hoping astrology would give me some hope but looks like it's futile.
I feel you, Abby. But God doesnít reward or punish. People who are evil donít always get their dose karma in this life ó they may get theirs in the next. But they will. Itís a universal law.

Iím so sorry theyíve got you down like this. I know from experience how impossible it is to see any good when youíve got negative people keeping you down in the dark.

The world is messed up. Iím here if you ever need to vent. Just send me a message!

And in a world of people who couldnít care less, be someone who couldnít care more. ❤️
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-14-2019, 06:14 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,129
Smile Re: No faith in humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I'm not feeling very good ATM. After experiencing 8 yrs of abuse from my in laws I'm still struggling. These days it's more the fact that all the techniques advised to make life easier with narcissists are not working for me cos the narc has already labelled me as the scapegoat and continues to see me that way. Seeing how god rewards and supports these abusers, I've lost my faith in God and humanity altogether. It's amazing how no matter what happens in life, the narcissist convinces themselves time and time again who the scapegoat is and who the winner is. I need some kind of light. Was hoping astrology would give me some hope but looks like it's futile.
If you're under constant attack it's because you're a light-worker. Tropical Age of Capricorn is culminating as it nears its ending, and those resisting the changeover to the Aquarian Age are becoming desperate. Not their fault, it's just their unenlightened reaction to the current Age-ruler, Saturn. Venus is Age-regulator, and is on your side, but won't confront Saturn in an aggressive way. Knowing this won't bring immediate relief, but it might help to know the flow of circumstances is with you, and against them. Keep the faith, and persevere!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-14-2019, 06:34 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Exercise and affirmations are great for getting quickly out of a slump... for me anyway. Hope you feel better soon.
Thank you. I just can't seem to get out of this horrible situation. The kids keep me trapped.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-14-2019, 06:41 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Maybe posting a chart with transit so that we can analyze?


But I know for a fact that you have Saturn and Pluto in 12H. Is there any strong planet currently touching them? I think you are feeling the frustration because Saturn and Pluto want you to deal with the narcs once and for all. The 12H is about boundary issue and maybe your Saturn and Pluto are telling you to stop putting up with them.
It's been 8 yrs of hell and I know I'm right in the middle of it. My chart's been studied to death. With that psycho narc, she has everyone including my husband forever claiming she is the angelic sweet kind lady who wouldn't hurt a fly and I'm an evil b**** who must be outcasted. The truth is actually the other way around. And my brain can't mentally deal with this injustice. They project all their abuse onto me and say I'm the problem. That's what's scarring me. But I'm stuck cos I have kids. I'm at a point now that I know in my heart my husband is more concerned about his mum than me. He would rather raise my kids with her than me. After all, his mum is a narcissist so his world revolves around her. I can't keep living isolated even from my husband who says I'm the bad seed. I'm stuck.

Oh, and the last 8 yrs Uranus (mother in law) transited aries in opposition to mercury (friends), sun (mum) and my husband and me (Pluto). Right now, Pluto is still in capricorn. It squared my sun but is approaching square with Pluto (me). Saturn there too. I just can't do this anymore. It's not working. He's married to his mum. But I don't have many suitable options for me right now. His mum would love to have her son back (she favours boys and craves their attention). She tells him I'm the problem and he agrees with her. But the kids are a block.

Last edited by Abby83; 05-14-2019 at 07:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-14-2019, 06:49 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagcap88 View Post
I feel you, Abby. But God doesnít reward or punish. People who are evil donít always get their dose karma in this life ó they may get theirs in the next. But they will. Itís a universal law.

Iím so sorry theyíve got you down like this. I know from experience how impossible it is to see any good when youíve got negative people keeping you down in the dark.

The world is messed up. Iím here if you ever need to vent. Just send me a message!

And in a world of people who couldnít care less, be someone who couldnít care more. ❤️
I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. There really is no positive outcome. All options make me sad and unsafe.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-14-2019, 06:56 PM
Sagcap88 Sagcap88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. There really is no positive outcome. All options make me sad and unsafe.
This sounds like a response from someone in an abusive situation. You sound severely depressed. Iím so sorry, Abby. They are abusing you mentally, verbally, emotionally, and spiritually. This is dragging you down. Can you speak to a therapist? Iím sending you positive vibes.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-14-2019, 07:00 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
If you're under constant attack it's because you're a light-worker. Tropical Age of Capricorn is culminating as it nears its ending, and those resisting the changeover to the Aquarian Age are becoming desperate. Not their fault, it's just their unenlightened reaction to the current Age-ruler, Saturn. Venus is Age-regulator, and is on your side, but won't confront Saturn in an aggressive way. Knowing this won't bring immediate relief, but it might help to know the flow of circumstances is with you, and against them. Keep the faith, and persevere!
This is very true and thank you for this perspective. I agree that with Aquarian times, those old outdated ways are being removed and new ways of being are being experienced. However, I still find the process extremely slow and I'm one of the unfortunate ones who's deteriorating. I did indeed grow up with a lot of freedom and independence and unusual life. But there's large groups of certain ethnicities living here in South Australia who will never transition. They're too old and they carry their old ways with them. Sad part of that is many of the young ones are still being trained by those old beliefs eg: only go to this Greek school so U can only have Greek friends and work at this practice run by Greeks. It's xenophobia at it's finest and the Italians here have it too. I went to a 21st just a few months ago and not a single person in the room wasn't Greek for reasons I just mentioned. So this xenophobia is still being passed on. Not to be mistaken for ethnic pride, cos that's not what this is. It's fear of other ethnicities. We are seen as the enemy. Sad part is, cos my husband has such an obsession with his mum, his primary goal is to please her. I can't be with someone who supports my abuser and chooses her over me. He's seen her abuse me and he chooses not to believe it
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-14-2019, 07:01 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagcap88 View Post
This sounds like a response from someone in an abusive situation. You sound severely depressed. Iím so sorry, Abby. They are abusing you mentally, verbally, emotionally, and spiritually. This is dragging you down. Can you speak to a therapist? Iím sending you positive vibes.
This is true. But like I said, I have no real options or solutions. Therapists don't help and it seems astrology doesn't either.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-14-2019, 07:09 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Re: No faith in humanity

Abby,

How about travel to a remoted peaceful place?

Sadhguru's wisdom and meditation is worth to watch imo, which is to understand our existance as a human.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-14-2019, 07:11 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Abby,

How about travel to a remoted peaceful place?

Sadhguru's wisdom and meditation is worth to watch imo, which is to understand our existance as a human.
Do you mean just meditation? Or like move interstate? I would like to move interstate but I don't think it will add solve problem. I can't be with someone who sides with his abusive family.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-14-2019, 07:23 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Re: No faith in humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Do you mean just meditation? Or like move interstate? I would like to move interstate but I don't think it will add solve problem. I can't be with someone who sides with his abusive family.
Leave the country instead, take a break from those frustation area. You know, there are so many island down here where people are very happy living together with good compasion and common sense. Timor, Fiji, Papua Guniea, Tonga, Levu and so on. Practicing meditation would be great idea in those area.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 05-14-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-14-2019, 07:25 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,129
Smile Re: No faith in humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
This is very true and thank you for this perspective. I agree that with Aquarian times, those old outdated ways are being removed and new ways of being are being experienced. However, I still find the process extremely slow and I'm one of the unfortunate ones who's deteriorating. I did indeed grow up with a lot of freedom and independence and unusual life. But there's large groups of certain ethnicities living here in South Australia who will never transition. They're too old and they carry their old ways with them. Sad part of that is many of the young ones are still being trained by those old beliefs eg: only go to this Greek school so U can only have Greek friends and work at this practice run by Greeks. It's xenophobia at it's finest and the Italians here have it too. I went to a 21st just a few months ago and not a single person in the room wasn't Greek for reasons I just mentioned. So this xenophobia is still being passed on. Not to be mistaken for ethnic pride, cos that's not what this is. It's fear of other ethnicities. We are seen as the enemy. Sad part is, cos my husband has such an obsession with his mum, his primary goal is to please her. I can't be with someone who supports my abuser and chooses her over me. He's seen her abuse me and he chooses not to believe it
Yes, there is a price to be paid for moving into the next Age as individuals. Traditions are crumbling, and the desperation to keep them going is a major factor world-wide, and on a personal level as well. Notice the modernization of astrology itself, which has been an ongoing tradition, and is upsetting to Traditional astrologers.
But losing a traditional culture is far more traumatic. Try feeling sorry for them, see if that helps. It's worth a shot, anyway.

Last edited by david starling; 05-14-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 05-14-2019, 07:44 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,129
Smile Re: No faith in humanity

Pluto is breaking it open for the Aquarian Age, for the Domicle-ruler Urania. Time to feminize the ruler of Aquarius, in keeping with the Changeover. Urania is the granddaughter of the male version, Uranos, who was eliminated by none other than the Domicle-ruler of this Age, his son, Saturn. She's also the daughter of Zeus/Jupiter, AND the Muse of astrology.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 05-15-2019, 01:30 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Leave the country instead, take a break from those frustation area. You know, there are so many island down here where people are very happy living together with good compasion and common sense. Timor, Fiji, Papua Guniea, Tonga, Levu and so on. Practicing meditation would be great idea in those area.
Again, this is something that my husband will never do. If I did I'd have to take all 3 kids otherwise they wud feel abandoned and my mother in law will take them and turn them on me. I see the problem as my husband and the problem will follow me.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 05-15-2019, 01:38 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Pluto is breaking it open for the Aquarian Age, for the Domicle-ruler Urania. Time to feminize the ruler of Aquarius, in keeping with the Changeover. Urania is the granddaughter of the male version, Uranos, who was eliminated by none other than the Domicle-ruler of this Age, his son, Saturn. She's also the daughter of Zeus/Jupiter, AND the Muse of astrology.
I don't understand how aquarius and Capricorn are compatible at all. Capricorn is restrictive, authoritative, greedy - all the things aquarius dislikes and rebels against.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 05-15-2019, 01:42 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Yes, there is a price to be paid for moving into the next Age as individuals. Traditions are crumbling, and the desperation to keep them going is a major factor world-wide, and on a personal level as well. Notice the modernization of astrology itself, which has been an ongoing tradition, and is upsetting to Traditional astrologers.
But losing a traditional culture is far more traumatic. Try feeling sorry for them, see if that helps. It's worth a shot, anyway.
I don't feel sorry for them. They're horrible even to each other and are trying to continue that restrictive oppressive us against the world mentality forever. They're keeping the mentality that it's a competition between cultures and race. No one said they would lose their culture. They can still love their culture and respect others. Eg: Hahndorf is a German town in South Australia. There's a pub there I love that's all German but is owned by a Chinese man. He advertises to Chinese tourists and the place is packed full of Chinese everyday. He is Chinese, but he likes the German culture and still respects his own. That earns my respect. And that's what I want to see. Instead of seeing ppl like my in laws rejecting anything of difference.

Last edited by Abby83; 05-15-2019 at 01:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 05-15-2019, 01:53 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,095
Re: No faith in humanity

Even when I go to the supermarket owned by Greek man who chooses to only hire Greek ppl. It's fuc**** bull.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 05-15-2019, 02:22 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Again, this is something that my husband will never do. If I did I'd have to take all 3 kids otherwise they wud feel abandoned and my mother in law will take them and turn them on me. I see the problem as my husband and the problem will follow me.
Abby,

Questioning youself: do you care about your mental health or your husband or your kids? Consider that wisely. Which one do you wish to save?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 05-15-2019, 02:26 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,687
Re: No faith in humanity

Trying to convince someone to leave their country and to meditate which would mean uprooting their life with implications that no-one on this forum will know or experience, is both short-sighted and meddlesome.

Think before you tell someone to drastically change their life in order to validate your "sage advice".
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 05-15-2019, 02:28 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Re: No faith in humanity

Short term only bro. Not permanent.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 05-15-2019, 02:30 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,687
Re: No faith in humanity

Yes, because everyone can just pick themselves up and leave their country on short notice.
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.