Question

Sofiamiddle

I have mars square Pluto but.....

So I have a mars square Pluto in my natal chart at 5 degrees and it’s known to make someone have anger issues and such but I am nothing like that and I’m the one who is usually trying to keep the peace everywhere. I even sacrifice my points to just keep the peace, and I hate confrontation. So why do I have this aspect in my chart?

One of my friends has huge anger issues. She gets mad in the little things and she’s very aggressive as well. She almost flipped a table when she was angry. She also broke my pencil in HALF lol, but she has no Pluto square mars, in fact she has no aspects between Pluto and mars. Sooooo...... I was wondering how that’s possible ? And why don’t i have anger issues if I have the aspect, it makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

waybread

Re: I have mars square Pluto but.....

A rule of modern astrology is that either we:

1. express the positive side of our chart placements

2. we express their negative side, or else

3. we deny and suppress unwanted chart placements. But the horoscope has to express itself somehow, in which case we tend to attract to ourselves people who express the negatives of our suppressed planets.

Astrology aside, is it OK with you to be angry? Can you relax around other people who are angry, or must you always play the peace-maker? I note that you have a friend who expresses anger, and in a physical way.

It's quite likely that you qualify for #3. You might look for constructive outlets for Mars activities, like athletics.

Whoam1

So I have a mars square Pluto in my natal chart at 5 degrees and it’s known to make someone have anger issues and such but I am nothing like that and I’m the one who is usually trying to keep the peace everywhere. I even sacrifice my points to just keep the peace, and I hate confrontation. So why do I have this aspect in my chart?

One of my friends has huge anger issues. She gets mad in the little things and she’s very aggressive as well. She almost flipped a table when she was angry. She also broke my pencil in HALF lol, but she has no Pluto square mars, in fact she has no aspects between Pluto and mars. Sooooo...... I was wondering how that’s possible ? And why don’t i have anger issues if I have the aspect, it makes no sense to me.

Mars Pluto for you could just be calmer. She probably has mars on am angle, in Aries/Scorpio, or Mars Conj a cardinal direction in an azimuth chart.