Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Mark's Avatar
Mark Mark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 1,428
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Haha! And I was about to start being nice to you. Well, your plan still isn't going to work, but you might just motivate me yet. I'm thinking about educating those few people who will listen on how to survive as a Godly person when an hungry, desperate world sees you as prey. I've seen these new things like "Doomsday Preppers" on National Geographic (a fan service joke if I've ever seen one) and the experience of watching it makes me want to correct all of their silly mistakes. Seriously, how many people are there who think they can survive a major catastrophe by sitting in their suburban, cookie-cutter house with a shotgun and hundreds of pounds of food? Independent self-service only works when there's a complex society to meet your needs for a price (which is part of the lesson in all this).

The part where we disagree is how far through this car wreck we are right now. I've used this example before in other parts of the forum. When two cars are traveling toward each other at a high rate of speed, there is still time to turn away and avoid the collision until they close the gap to a certain distance. Once a certain threshold is passed, there is no amount of turning nor braking that will avoid the collision. The final second of a head-on car wreck is just a curiously clear picture of the look on the other guy's face. That's where I think we are now. I would love for there to be something that could turn us away from this storm that's coming, but I really don't think there is. We've stepped off the roof and just haven't hit the ground yet. In fact, I feel like the longer it takes us to get to the destruction, the worse it will be. It's rather like an explosive powder. It's got no punch at all. All it does is flash. When you put it in a container to provide pressure, then it becomes a bomb.

__________________
http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/
Free Astrological Tools, Calculators, and Ephemerides
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:28 PM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Haha! And I was about to start being nice to you. Well, your plan still isn't going to work, but you might just motivate me yet. I'm thinking about educating those few people who will listen on how to survive as a Godly person when an hungry, desperate world sees you as prey. I've seen these new things like "Doomsday Preppers" on National Geographic (a fan service joke if I've ever seen one) and the experience of watching it makes me want to correct all of their silly mistakes. Seriously, how many people are there who think they can survive a major catastrophe by sitting in their suburban, cookie-cutter house with a shotgun and hundreds of pounds of food? Independent self-service only works when there's a complex society to meet your needs for a price (which is part of the lesson in all this).

The part where we disagree is how far through this car wreck we are right now. I've used this example before in other parts of the forum. When two cars are traveling toward each other at a high rate of speed, there is still time to turn away and avoid the collision until they close the gap to a certain distance. Once a certain threshold is passed, there is no amount of turning nor braking that will avoid the collision. The final second of a head-on car wreck is just a curiously clear picture of the look on the other guy's face. That's where I think we are now. I would love for there to be something that could turn us away from this storm that's coming, but I really don't think there is. We've stepped off the roof and just haven't hit the ground yet. In fact, I feel like the longer it takes us to get to the destruction, the worse it will be. It's rather like an explosive powder. It's got no punch at all. All it does is flash. When you put it in a container to provide pressure, then it becomes a bomb.
[HEY! I thought we wuz pals]
As we Old Hippies used to say Mark, "If you ain't part of the Solution , you're part of the problem!" ...geeez, whats the formula for the Part of the Solution?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:31 PM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

ps Mark...it's not my 'Plan'...I'm only a messenger
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:56 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,461
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
...geeez, whats the formula for the Part of the Solution?
ARCANE FORMULA FOR THE PART OF THE SOLUTION
a + b - y = the glass may seem half empty, but don't let that deter you because that's just an illusion, it's half full {if the glass exists}
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (03-26-2012)
  #30  
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:59 PM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
ARCANE FORMULA FOR THE PART OF THE SOLUTION
a + b - y = the glass may seem half empty, but don't let that deter you because that's just an illusion, it's half full {if the glass exists}



ps... afterthought...

... I just get a smaller glass...and ...BINGO ..Full to the brim...!

Last edited by piercethevale; 03-26-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: the, ps
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 03-25-2012, 10:08 PM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Well a lil' while back I posted that the three Hermetic Lots/Parts of
Necessity.
Courage.
Victory.

Would all be of the most useful thing one could know and employ in a time of great challenge...by Sabian symbolic interpretation.
That for the US..Part of Victory is 09* Aquarius 57' 27" and as I have pointed out that a perfect rectification as to the most perfect GPS of the site of Independence Hall in Phil., PA. might bump everything up a minute or two in degree
Thus this could be the 10th of Aquarius [my Part Spirit/Soul] or it could be the 11th of Aquarius. The first is about 'Serious Self Re-Evaluation' the other is about a 'Serious Seeking Inward for [Divine] Guidance'

...and there ya have it

[Part of Necess., 22* Leo 40'
Part of Courage, 26* Virgo 17']
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 03-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Mark's Avatar
Mark Mark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 1,428
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

From where I sit, I see that only God acting directly in the hearts of the people could even possibly make a real change. No amount of human action can do it. We should be ready to utilise opportunities when they come to us, but what will be, will be. This was all written from the foundation of the world. It just seems new to us.

Thanks for breaking down the astrology, Perci.

"The optimist sees the glass as half full.
The pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
The project manager sees a glass that is twice as big as it needs to be.
"
__________________
http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/
Free Astrological Tools, Calculators, and Ephemerides
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (03-26-2012)
  #33  
Unread 03-25-2012, 10:36 PM
MaeMae MaeMae is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,186
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

do the moderators count 100 words plus on word counts? Cuz one is exercising it elsewhere. Keep your eyes open and call it out.

How do I come to the aid of my country?
by upholding the principles of the hungry, disenfranchized that were represented in Constitution of U.S. when pwrsonal freedom was still an option.

If any non-american born national wants to learn about the 1st Amendment. Now's the time, because bulls*hit talkers and bulls***** walkers, wanker waving misanthropes who don't care that nothing more than their weak, acquiesing mindsets are acknowledged are the vocal. voices like nails on a chalkboard.
are we willing to fight for principles and known, given freedoms?
that's how America gives to it's country.
Not in fights for power of word, d*ick or ego.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 03-26-2012, 01:51 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark View Post
from where i sit, i see that only god acting directly in the hearts of the people could even possibly make a real change. No amount of human action can do it. We should be ready to utilise opportunities when they come to us, but what will be, will be. This was all written from the foundation of the world. It just seems new to us.

Thanks for breaking down the astrology, perci.

"the optimist sees the glass as half full.
The pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
The project manager sees a glass that is twice as big as it needs to be.
"
SHUN THE NON~BELIEVERS...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRB8Jor8tPs
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 03-26-2012, 01:53 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

hEY WHAT'S THIS 'THANKED number of Xs ? all about?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:12 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
ARCANE FORMULA FOR THE PART OF THE SOLUTION
a + b - y = the glass may seem half empty, but don't let that deter you because that's just an illusion, it's half full {if the glass exists}

The answer finally
Came to me! I just realized the formula for the, Part of the Solution:
All 4 Me
+
All 4 You
-
All 4 Greed
=
All 4 the 'ONE'


Burma Shave...

Last edited by piercethevale; 03-26-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:33 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 2,602
Exclamation Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

"A BIG BEAR SITTING DOWN AND WAVING ALL ITS PAWS.
I pay close attention to the world news/current events...what came to my mind was Russia, the country best symbolized by the Bear, formed somewhat of an alliance with Iran whom pose a threat to its neighbors: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabua and the Persian gulf states: where US troops are currently stationed and/or are allied to US-British interests. Most of all Iran, targets Israel with nuclear weapons: all talk and hot air, Israel is ready and will not take Iran's threats and on the fullest defensive: the US must come to its aid.

Again, the number 4 came in my mind of the 4 countries quietly building an alliance against the US, British, Israelis and Australians in the south china sea are preparing for war. The Iranians, Russians, Chinese & North Korea: with allies by proxy- Venezuela, Ecuador, Nicaragua and too close to us; Cuba under Fidel's brother Raul Castro, in our western hemisphere and Laos, Vietnam, Libya (Gaddafi is gone, yet loyalists continue the civil war) and Syria where Iran shipped in co-ops and Russia dispatched troops to quench the anti-Assad regime revolution.

There you have it : 4x4=16.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:44 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeMae View Post
do the moderators count 100 words plus on word counts? Cuz one is exercising it elsewhere. Keep your eyes open and call it out.

How do I come to the aid of my country?
by upholding the principles of the hungry, disenfranchized that were represented in Constitution of U.S. when pwrsonal freedom was still an option.

If any non-american born national wants to learn about the 1st Amendment. Now's the time, because bulls*hit talkers and bulls***** walkers, wanker waving misanthropes who don't care that nothing more than their weak, acquiesing mindsets are acknowledged are the vocal. voices like nails on a chalkboard.
are we willing to fight for principles and known, given freedoms?
that's how America gives to it's country.
Not in fights for power of word, d*ick or ego.
? You've kinda lost me here MaeMae?
What is it that you're trying to say?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:47 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
"A BIG BEAR SITTING DOWN AND WAVING ALL ITS PAWS.
I pay close attention to the world news/current events...what came to my mind was Russia, the country best symbolized by the Bear, formed somewhat of an alliance with Iran whom pose a threat to its neighbors: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabua and the Persian gulf states: where US troops are currently stationed and/or are allied to US-British interests. Most of all Iran, targets Israel with nuclear weapons: all talk and hot air, Israel is ready and will not take Iran's threats and on the fullest defensive: the US must come to its aid.

Again, the number 4 came in my mind of the 4 countries quietly building an alliance against the US, British, Israelis and Australians in the south china sea are preparing for war. The Iranians, Russians, Chinese & North Korea: with allies by proxy- Venezuela, Ecuador, Nicaragua and too close to us; Cuba under Fidel's brother Raul Castro, in our western hemisphere and Laos, Vietnam, Libya (Gaddafi is gone, yet loyalists continue the civil war) and Syria where Iran shipped in co-ops and Russia dispatched troops to quench the anti-Assad regime revolution.

There you have it : 4x4=16.

I don't know what you are trying to turn this thread into ..but I have to protest your posting..it's way inflamatory and not even the germane in the least.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:53 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
"A BIG BEAR SITTING DOWN AND WAVING ALL ITS PAWS.
I pay close attention to the world news/current events...what came to my mind was Russia, the country best symbolized by the Bear, formed somewhat of an alliance with Iran whom pose a threat to its neighbors: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabua and the Persian gulf states: where US troops are currently stationed and/or are allied to US-British interests. Most of all Iran, targets Israel with nuclear weapons: all talk and hot air, Israel is ready and will not take Iran's threats and on the fullest defensive: the US must come to its aid.

Again, the number 4 came in my mind of the 4 countries quietly building an alliance against the US, British, Israelis and Australians in the south china sea are preparing for war. The Iranians, Russians, Chinese & North Korea: with allies by proxy- Venezuela, Ecuador, Nicaragua and too close to us; Cuba under Fidel's brother Raul Castro, in our western hemisphere and Laos, Vietnam, Libya (Gaddafi is gone, yet loyalists continue the civil war) and Syria where Iran shipped in co-ops and Russia dispatched troops to quench the anti-Assad regime revolution.

There you have it : 4x4=16.
.and btw...you never "THANKED" me for showing you how to figure your astrological Parts you requested...do you realize I spent at least 4 hrs on that reply? It was a lot of work putting it in the 'just right format', just the right syntax...layout, font, size color centering...because it's in a thread that is precious to me as I hoped it would become for the Forum...Astrological Parts in the Degree Symbols Sub~Forum...
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 03-26-2012, 09:31 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 2,602
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
.and btw...you never "THANKED" me for showing you how to figure your astrological Parts you requested...do you realize I spent at least 4 hrs on that reply? Astrological Parts in the Degree Symbols Sub~Forum...
Yes I have 2 days ago, go back and read my response directly to you.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CapAquaPis For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (03-26-2012)
  #42  
Unread 03-26-2012, 09:33 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 2,602
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post

I don't know what you are trying to turn this thread into ..but I have to protest your posting..it's way inflamatory and not even the germane in the least.
My apologies to you and anyone else I might offended: I hope the post doesn't violate any rules or laws when I guess "inflammatory" names of countries.

You heard of the Nostradamus' 2012 prophecies and the Biblical book of revelations, somehow correrolates the current state of what the USA is facing possible global threats by adversaries and nemesis governments.

Not long ago, I heard a report on Obama wants to sign the first peacetime Marital Law act, and critics believe the USA wants to suspend important parts of the constitution to generate fear out of future terrorist attacks on homeland American soil, theorotically an act of state-sponsored terrorism alledgedly by Iran, when there's a general lack of evidence to rule out the possibility of such hostilities while we can't underestimate any country's political grudges.

The astrological data predicts our country's elected leaders are tempted to suspend the process of habeas corpus and democracy faces danger from within, not outside our borders.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 03-28-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 03-26-2012, 11:36 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Yes I have 2 days ago, go back and read my response directly to you.

Well, I haven't checked that thread in awhile..so, I guess I stand corrected...
mia culpa...
Thank You!

Last edited by piercethevale; 03-26-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 03-26-2012, 05:11 PM
MaeMae MaeMae is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,186
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

i assume you're joking.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 03-26-2012, 06:16 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,461
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post

ps... afterthought...
... I just get a smaller glass...and ...BINGO ..Full to the brim...!
OK then, so you got a smaller glass... emptied the larger half empty aka half full glass into the smaller glass?

The smaller glass is indeed full to the brim BUT the original, larger glass is now completely empty - if it ever existed
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 03-26-2012, 06:18 PM
MaeMae MaeMae is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
OK then, so you got a smaller glass... emptied the larger half empty aka half full glass into the smaller glass?

The smaller glass is indeed full to the brim BUT the original, larger glass is now completely empty - if it ever existed
depends on what was in the glass, right?
air or liquid.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 03-26-2012, 06:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 57,461
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeMae View Post
depends on what was in the glass, right?
air or liquid.

the arcane formula I divulged, at the request of piercethevale, is for the Part of the SOLUTION - therefore IMO air is ruled out MaeMae

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
...geeez, whats the formula for the Part of the Solution?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 03-26-2012, 07:11 PM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeMae View Post
i assume you're joking.
No MaeMae, I'm Not.
You seem to miss the point of this thread. That for 200 + years no one could really claim to have the correct chart of the U.S.A. ..the data for this one I'm using is undeniable as the correct data... the sabians proved tobe the ultimate tool of rectification once again..even Lynda Hill has given it recognition.
It's the obvious first choice for the chart and the 'Trads.' have missed it from day one. They either cast a chart and 'missed it' or never bothered to attempt one for that time ...and either one of those is something they have to admit to or be relegated to the fact they need to accept the superiority of the Sabians as to a technique of both rectification and understanding. For example; Member Frank pretty much attacked me in the 'Sticky' for claiming this to be the correct chart. He either 'Missed' it or isn't nearly as good at this craft as He claims to be.
The other thing is is the Parts of Bankruptcy, Distress..etc. all show this country to be in dire need of swift action and the areas it is needed the swiftest.
Most especially as to the Part of Distress of which I only calculated for right before I retired last night [early morning here]...as Saturn is retro back into the 28th degree of Libra and will be exactly conj. in just a day or two.

Last edited by piercethevale; 03-26-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 03-26-2012, 07:26 PM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

...and I got up from bed just before noon today...it's 12:30 PM now..and I think I going to get me some more sleep...I've put a lot of long hours the past week into all this.
So...snooze time again... later.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 03-27-2012, 02:17 AM
piercethevale's Avatar
piercethevale piercethevale is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alta California
Posts: 8,552
Re: "...to come to the aid of their country." usa

I lost a dear close friend this morning, he had just turned 60 the other day... I fell so shattered right now. I don't know if I'll be back online here any time soon.
I do want to post the work I got completed so far on the astro-events leading up to the USAs' entrance into WW II..that may be later this eve [here, Calif. time] or in the next day or two... In the meantime I hope you all be tolerant towards, and also love one another.. life is too f'n short for words.
Peace.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.