How we will all be spied upon by CIA and others

Ixaee

MaeMae, I get impatient with stupidity, as well.:devil:

God forbid I should approach this lightly, advocating peace and personal accountability when everyone else deems themselves so crucially helpless to the world's governmental "powers"...

We we are not victims.... judge me unintelligent, or anything that you wish, but I will not surrender to such a falsity.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
The C.I.A. shouldn't operate within mainland America, but we know they do, it should be the work of the F.B.I.

The C.I.A. also have many departments, they all are aligned in a strange religious way, like secret societies, an example being the Golden Dawn.
Whatever the C.I.A. do on mainland America is up to Americans.

I don't trust them because the history of the last 60 years regarding foreign states, it is hardly a famous history, in England we call the secret service "Spooks".

The Invasion of Panama is an example, they align to the four angles with Sirius and Alnilam, by three points of the day, sunset, midnight and sunrise.

It would seem that the invasion was marked twice in the sky over Panama City using A) ancient Greek day marker, sunset of previous day to 20th December 1989 at 17:59:47pm, Sun setting in West, Alnilam rising in East, and B) midnight day marker, while Alnilam was culminating in centre of sky.

Links below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Panama

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Panama_Deception

Graphs can be seen by link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4054&mode=view

I will soon look at C.I.A. in African conflicts, i'll get started soon, however it is complicated.

Zonark

I will soon look at C.I.A. in African conflicts, i'll get started soon, however it is complicated.

Indeed it is, to highlight something most should be familiar with by now, the KONY 2012 campaign was a psyop designed to rally support for future occupation of Africa (as in, the U.S. plans on doing what they've done in Afghanistan to Uganda and other African nations).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

If you have not seen it yet, I urge you to watch as it is a wonderful example of what qualifies as 'fit for mass consumption' propaganda these days. Please note the subtle suggestions for I.D. tagging prepping the viewer for a day when everyone will carry an international form of I.D. (while seemingly benign in itself, I beseech you to look into what your social security number or other form of national I.D. for non U.S. citizens is worth on the stock exchange :wink:). Also note the suggestion that the ~pyramid has been inverted~ and we the masses are now in control. While subjectively true, this suggestion is made at a time when heightened awareness of methods of top down stratified control is gaining mass attention.

Note that the U.S. has chosen the Ugandan military as the 'good guys' in this struggle, when the history of their war crimes is just as heinous as the LRA's. This is possibly because the LRA is a State representing military force at a time when rebellious sentiment is very apparent.

Zonark

So.. the question is; what steps will you take to rectify it?

Will fighting and pushing your way through help anything at all? Or would it only cause more mayhem?

Opting out of the system as regularly as possible. I respect the need for an integrated social system which helps us all work toward a common goal (survival), however that does not mean I coalesce to every new initiative. The basic and most threatening force behind these new spying initiatives is a reversal of the legal maxim that has so revolutionized civic rights, stating that we are "innocent until proven guilty". This technology fosters a reversal of that attitude, it sets the polarity to a negative and creates a paranoid government.

People keep pointing to conspiracy theorists as the paranoid ones in all of this. While paranoia is certainly a trait of the conspiracy theorist archetype, it is occurring for good reason. Governments internationally are themselves becoming increasingly paranoid, just as much if not moreso than conspiracy theorists. Only in the case of governments, their rather schizophrenic behavior is considered normal, acceptable and even prudent! Few people are even remotely aware of the ripple effect these subtle changes in mass psychology are going to have on future societies. Fewer still are aware how much of an effect their own attitude is having it seems. The complacency, the dismissals, coalescence and making excuses for things like the full body scanners, the RFID chip initiatives, the spy devices absolutely everywhere... is anyone able to hold accountable the arbiters of these devices?

Can you answer that, Ixaee? Can you hold accountable the ones in control of this technology or is that capacity beyond your legal rights? Is it beyond your own expertise as well? Why are you okay with that?

I want children someday and I don't want them coming into a world where their every movement is logged, catechized and constantly tailored to the will and whim of some hidden technofascist control grid beyond their control to resist.

The simple point comes down to this; with these technologies in place, power is inevitably being funneled to a few small organizations with the ability to directly monitor activities. Bureaucrats will increasingly rely on the information from these small organizations. Since they cannot actually look at what is going on all the time, there is going to be a systemic bias informing the decisions of these political entities. There is a very real chance for that to fuel the kind of paranoia that ushers in fascism simply because the illusion of omniscience will want to maintain itself, thus government will become increasingly more probing, more paranoid and in an effort to keep track of everyone's movements better, measures will be taken to normalize people's behavior.

That is what this has a very real possibility of leading to. People who have very few options for how they live are easier to keep track of. Keeping track of people naturally makes you want to keep track of them more often and that becomes easier to do when their behaviors are more predictable. It becomes even easier to do when you have an 'acceptable' pattern of behavior which you intend everyone to keep in line with, since it is easier to record deviations from this set line. The more structured this set line becomes, the easier it is to spot perturbations from it. This, in a nutshell, is how a fascist state evolves. It is a very organic process, much like a disease that is a simple result of faulty logic, fear and just the right amount of technological power.

Mark

To toss in a few more cents, I must say, as a computer programmer, that they don't need much more to track you than they already have. Every bit of your digital communications (phone, cell phone voice calls, texting, internet, etc.) are already exposed. They only need sanctioned sniffers (which they already have in abundance) to know everything you've said to anyone through those digital means. Anyone who has never heard of the Information Awareness Office should look it up. It's a government-run (DARPA) project that seeks to achieve "total information awareness" (in exactly those words... it's even on Wikipedia; link below). The goal is to use this giant, categorised collection of everyone's information (all information connected to U.S. citizens, including things you've done in other countries... any information that can be tied to you) to "track and monitor terrorists." Let's remember that a "terrorist" is whoever they say is a terrorist! Any individual of interest is already documented and exposed by every digital action they take. Every credit card transaction, every email, every thing you do through a digital medium is stored, tagged, and organised for review by an automated system. The IAO has been known to harvest information directly from Facebook and other major social networks. Considering the fact that Google/Alexa indexes and stores the entire internet several times per year, I would have to assume that they are used as an information resource as well.

There is no such thing as privacy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office

Zonark

To toss in a few more cents, I must say, as a computer programmer, that they don't need much more to track you than they already have. Every bit of your digital communications (phone, cell phone voice calls, texting, internet, etc.) are already exposed. They only need sanctioned sniffers (which they already have in abundance) to know everything you've said to anyone through those digital means. Anyone who has never heard of the Information Awareness Office should look it up. It's a government-run (DARPA) project that seeks to achieve "total information awareness" (in exactly those words... it's even on Wikipedia; link below). The goal is to use this giant, categorised collection of everyone's information (all information connected to U.S. citizens, including things you've done in other countries... any information that can be tied to you) to "track and monitor terrorists." Let's remember that a "terrorist" is whoever they say is a terrorist! Any individual of interest is already documented and exposed by every digital action they take. Every credit card transaction, every email, every thing you do through a digital medium is stored, tagged, and organised for review by an automated system. The IAO has been known to harvest information directly from Facebook and other major social networks. Considering the fact that Google/Alexa indexes and stores the entire internet several times per year, I would have to assume that they are used as an information resource as well.

There is no such thing as privacy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office

And again, just to really really drive the point home, DARPA doesn't have many people to answer to. The chain of command is almost entirely out of the public eye.

Moog

I want children someday and I don't want them coming into a world where their every movement is logged, catechized and constantly tailored to the will and whim of some hidden technofascist control grid beyond their control to resist.

Sorry if this seems flippant, but that sounds a lot like you're describing Saturn, or the forces associated with said planet.

MSO

The same people who are telling everyone the world is ending in less than a year are now telling everyone to unplug from the internet to save themsevles from being spied on while they play Farmville and look at bondage ****.

You guys are absolutely hilarious :lol: I come to these threads just to laugh at your simple-mindedness.

MaeMae

Banned
historical truths are anything but simpleminded.
maybe watch some star trek and hope to catch the allegories.
might be more along the lines of your learning curve?

MSO

historical truths are anything but simpleminded.
maybe watch some star trek and hope to catch the allegories. might be more along the lines of your learning curve?

Characteristics of conspiracy theorists:

They're control freaks. They can't accept that things just happen. There has to be a reason.

They're deeply suspicious. Somebody, somewhere, is out to get them.

They blame others. Why live your life when you can say it's out of your own control? Something went wrong? Not my fault! Something went right? Fight the power!

They're arrogant. They honestly believe they're more knowledgeable than the "mindless sheep" that follow the system. It's a superiority complex that is confirmed by the "mindless sheep" not caring about their wacky antics, which they take for stupidity.

They don't understand how complex things really are. A small group of people controlling an entire country? Are you smoking something? Do you know how vast and intricate "the system" is?

Put it all together, you have a person who can't accept reality, is overly suspicious, can't accept blame, is arrogant, and quite frankly, ignorant.

But you're right, I'll watch Star Trek (for some reason?) and see if I can learn something from it. :lol:

JUPITERASC

So we are expected to naively believe that there are neither secret plans nor secret agreements of any kind involved at all - ever - in politics/business/finance!!:smile:

Common Knowledge Online Definition of the word 'conspiracy' is:

1. a secret plan or agreement to carry out an illegal or harmful act, esp with political motivation

2. the act of making such plans in secret

3 - a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

conspiracy of silence - a conspiracy not to talk about some situation or event - e.g. "there was a conspiracy of silence about police brutality"

Gunpowder Plot - a conspiracy in 1605 in England to blow up James I and the Houses of Parliament to avenge the persecution of Catholics in England; led by Guy Fawkes

MSO

So we are expected to naively believe that there are neither secret plans nor secret agreements of any kind involved at all - ever - in politics/business/finance!!:smile:

Common Knowledge Online Definition of the word 'conspiracy' is:

1. a secret plan or agreement to carry out an illegal or harmful act, esp with political motivation

2. the act of making such plans in secret

3 - a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

conspiracy of silence - a conspiracy not to talk about some situation or event - e.g. "there was a conspiracy of silence about police brutality"

Gunpowder Plot - a conspiracy in 1605 in England to blow up James I and the Houses of Parliament to avenge the persecution of Catholics in England; led by Guy Fawkes

There are secret plans everywhere. Right now your significant other is forming a conspiracy to have children with someone other than you.

But to say that the government is going to sit around and watch you flip channels on your couch is ridiculous.

Rebel Uranian

Everyone on this thread and elsewhere can relax (to an extent) because there is no small group in control of the system. "The system" has become so complicated that it is its own entity and it no longer needs a small group of people to control it. Everyone is servant to it. I say "servant" rather than "victim" because a parasite such as this does not want to kill off its host.

MaeMae

Banned
i know mso's not from missoura, but sure near sounds like it. show me don't tell me.
have you yet to have a post deleted on AW without your knowlege? if so, you have been silenced without warning. maybe banned because they didn't like what you had to say. maybe edited?
multiply that exponentially and "conceptualize" the idea on a larger scale since you can't intellectuality.
Never confuse critical thinking with simple~mindedness. Veeeery dangerous. Most intelligent people know that when/if "s*hit happens" it's accidental.
This stuff is sooooo far beyond "s*hit happens" that I implore you to read some history books/people that they don't feed you in gov't funded institutions.
Ask the Nixon / Mc Govern era people about Watergate.
As I have always learned and believed, if it can happen to anyone else who steps out of drawn lines, it can happen to anybody.

waybread

MSO, please keep up the good work. Of course, you are correct. Just because we study astrology doesn't mean we have to fall for every paranoid conspiracy theory that any Joe or his uncle feels like posting on youtube.

Of course there are bad things to be said about the CIA. But I would challenge the rest of you people to get on their website and learn what it is they do that you won't find on Joe Schmoe's conspiracy blog.

Characteristics of conspiracy theorists: if you disagree with them, they will call you naive, a dupe of .... [fill in the blanks] or "bought and paid for by...." [fill in the blanks.] This brilliant logic alone is enough to make me question the depth of their data base.

But actually, MSO, do watch Star Trek-- preferably The Next Generation version. It is full of ethical people facing horrendous challenges, yet working together to surmount them with a spirit of teamwork, integrity, and even occasionally a sense of humour.

Zonark, when I had my children, the Cold War, ZPG, and environmental movements were in full swing. A lot of my peers discussed whether it was ethical to bring children into such a world. Thank God I did. Somehow the world managed to get along, notwithstanding.

Last edited:

Zonark

Look guys, it's cool that you're all so very nonchalant about potential threats to political freedom, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round right? I'm really not being paranoid, ludditic, overreactive etc about this though. I think I've been pretty reasonable. You're free to let INTERPOL watch you poop or have the FDA regulate your daily caloric intake and tax your farts for the good of the colony if it really doesn't bother you, but it's not for me, I don't see this trend going anywhere good and I don't plan on just shutting up about it because I care about you poor naive little buggers.

Zonark

Sorry if this seems flippant, but that sounds a lot like you're describing Saturn, or the forces associated with said planet.

While a fascist state controlled by a gridwork of vigilant electronic eyes would certainly be pretty Saturnian, no I am not describing Saturn with that statement. What I'm describing is a pretty specific sort of scenario.