Mars Return Chart

AriesIntrovert

I can't remember where I read it (I have read so many astrology books/articles they all blend together in my memory at this point!) but I do remember one author stating that along with your Solar Return chart, the next return chart that will be the most revealing for you personally is the traditional ruler of your Sun Sign (i.e., Scorpio would be Mars instead of Pluto since none of us live long enough to see a Pluto return!).

I have definitely found that true in my life. I always create and review Mercury and Venus return charts for myself, but my Mars Return charts are the ones that always show a direct co-relation in what is coming next in my life.

Has anyone else found this to be true for them? Are the return charts of your (traditional) Sun Sign Ruler more helpful than the other return charts?

I am going to post links to the charts and then follow up with my own analysis in a comment below. Please let me know what your thoughts are for the Mars return chart (against the backdrop of my Natal and Progressed). Where will I "take action" in the next two years?

My natal and progressed chart are from Astro.com but the Mars Return chart is from Solar Fire. I am not a fan of the aspect lines--I find it visually distracting--so you will have to count signs to look for squares, trines and quincunxes.

My Natal Chart: http://ariesintrovert.com/Files/MyCurrentNatal.JPG

My Current Progressed Chart: http://ariesintrovert.com/Files/ProgressedChart_Oct6th.JPG

My Mars Return Chart: http://ariesintrovert.com/Files/MarsReturn_Oct08.JPG

AriesIntrovert

This is the second cycle of having MR Mars in the 4th house of the chart, the 2014 Mars Return also had Mars in the fourth house. True to form, I have moved rental houses several times, trying to find the best fit for what I need. I think I moved at least three times during the 2014 MR cycle.

I think the need to move has come from the Mars/Pluto conjunction. It was tightly conjunct in the 10th house of the Mars Return in 2012 (and I did get a new job during that cycle); it is starting to separate but still was well within orb for the 2014 cycle which I think shows all the housing moves as I transform my situation.

For this Mars Return (2016) they are still conjunct (outer planets have a wide reach) but Pluto is in the fifth house and Mars and the Moon are tightly conjunct each other and within orb of the 5th house cusp.

When I look ahead I have Mars in the 5th house for the 2018 Mars Return, so I think 2016 is a shift from 4th house to 5th house issues which will become more prominent in 2018. (I am single so a focus on the romance house isn't a bad thing!)

Author Celeste Teal says that having the North Node conjunct the Ascendant in return charts is an indicator of highly fated times.

For this 2016 chart the conjunction is tight at about a degree, for the 2018 Mars Return (not shown) I have the North Node conjunct the Ascendant again but the orb is three degrees (still a tight conjunction by most accounts).

I also have Sun square Mars in the 2016 and 2018 Mars Return charts… In the 2016 chart Sun is square Mars from Libra, in the 2018 MR chart it is square Mars from Aries.

I find those three things interesting. To me, it seems like a repeating pattern of the shift from 4th to 5th house energies, the NN conjunction to the MR Ascendant, and the Sun square Mars in both charts.

I would assume that changes are coming in the next four years and where my life is at the end may be radically different then where I am now?

I know I have to look at return charts against the backdrop of Natal and Progressed, and my Progressed Sun is moving into conjuction with my Natal Saturn so I think I am entering a new chapter of my life, the "mature" outlook that will provide me with new outcomes because I will react to situations differently now (the benefits of experience).

Progressed Saturn is separating from the square with Natal Venus, and Progressed Venus is moving into conjunction with Natal Mercury, so it very well could be time for me to enter into new romantic relationships (which the 2018 MR of having Mars in the 5th house would point to).

I am not sure exactly what to make of the 2016 MR Mars and Moon conjunction. It certainly is STRONG! (Orb of 2 minutes of a degree.) In basic terms I would guess that is a "stirring up of emotions" time?

I would further guess that MR Jupiter square Mars/Moon is my increased newly-found self worth is pressing upon me to act and seek out romance (the Mars/Moon conjunction to 5th house cusp).

The Jupiter placement is extremely accurate because I did recently get a promotion at work into my ideal job that has more responsibility, more pay, and a better office environment. I do definitely feel like I climbed a mountain and am now relishing the view!

The NN is trine to the Mars/Moon. I would assume that shows that I am going to be guided along my next steps in personal evolution.

Thoughts?

Vanfan930

Hello everyone!

I'm new this forum. I just finished reading an astrology book "Identifying Planetary Triggers: Astrological Techniques for Prediction" by Celest Teal.

After finishing the Mars Return section, I was completely terrified. On my next Solar Return (2019), I will also experience my Mars Return ( see attached Solar Return Chart).

According to her book, I will experience some kind of a terrible accident (Return Uranus conjunct Return Mars) or a serious nervous system disease (Both Return Mars and Return Uranus square my Return Moon located in the Return 6th House).

Also she mentioned that Transit Neptune should be close to the Ascendant which is happening in my chart. Additionally, the Solar Chart ascendant is in a fixed sign (Aquarius) which seems to indicate the same death theme.

Am I going to die in a freaky accident?

Please have a look if possible and let me know. I'm terrified. Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_31gw_van_fan_2019218.71945.3254.jpg
    astro_31gw_van_fan_2019218.71945.3254.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 33