My birth chart. I need some explanation. :)

Hello everyone. My name is George. I am a Scorpio sun, Virgo moon, Scorpio rising and Venus and Mars in Sagittarius. I would be glad to hear an explanation as to why I'm the darkest person and the most holy person in the world at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

StillOne

Welcome! Very interesting statement. Please post a chart so we can take a look. Most people here upload a chart from astro.com.

astro_w2gw_02_george_hp.46271.26672.gif

Last edited:

StillOne

I would be glad to hear an explanation as to why I'm the darkest person and the most holy person in the world at the same time.

Darkest person: Sun and Mercury in Scorpio
Holiest person: Moon in Virgo

Sun square Moon
What people who were born with Sun square Moon in their natal charts want and what they need are in conflict. The Sun square Moon aspect is similar to the Sun opposition Moon aspect in this sense, but there are very notable differences. Whereas the struggle between wants and needs is mostly played out on the inside and through significant relationships with Sun opposition Moon people, Sun square Moon people tend to confront obstacles that come from the outside. In truth, the struggle is within, as it is a case of being "one's own worst enemy". There can be a tendency to attract challenging situations into the life as an unconscious attempt to recreate the tension of early childhood. As well, specific habits and attitudes can hamper their progress in life...
source: http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunmoonaspects.html

If I were you I would do considerable research on your Sun square Moon aspect. Don't take the above quote as the only definition (there's more if you follow the link). You may also want to check skyscript.co.uk for a more traditional interpretation of this aspect.

I did some research on my sun-moon square. Apparently, my energies are blocking eachother and that explains my laziness and lack of confidence in myself. I'm supposed to concentrate and focus on what I have to do in life. If I do that, I'm supposed to acquire a tremendous force of anger energy which I can utilize to my great advantage. Something that can give me an edge.

Very interesting. Initially I felt awful, but then it dawned on me that If I can master this energy, I will finally be out of the darkness that is my life and the sun will dawn on my soul.

Thanks for the info,StillOne, you really helped me understand myself. :smile:

StillOne

I'm supposed to acquire a tremendous force of anger energy which I can utilize to my great advantage. Something that can give me an edge.

If it's anger so be it. However, make sure to express anger in a healthy manner without hurting yourself or others. Maybe instead of anger, we can say "drive".

Mars on your Ascendant may already make you seem "angry" to others. Maybe with a slight adjustment you can be "driven".