Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 08-15-2011, 03:10 AM

Nicchabhang? if astamesh in 12th house, which is also lagnesh, is it nicchabhang?

Help Help!
Please help me to find if I am gonna live for long time or not and about my marriage and education life. My lagnesh is niccha and markesh is strong..
I am tula lagna, was born in Gorakhpur, UP, India on Spetember 14, 1984 @ 9:52 AM. I am 26y old and currently living on USA. My study here is not going well since few years after changing subject major and had couple road accidents, but luckily nothing happened to me. So, I really want to know my age- long, medium or short life and about my marriage life...
I am tula lagna where
Sukra in kanya rashi in 12th house, niccha
Mangal in vrischika rashi in 2nd house with ketu
Guru in dhanu in 3rd house
Moon in mesha in 7th house
Rahu in vrisabh in 8th house
Surya Budh in simha in 11th house
Shani in tula in 1st house
Currently I am in Sun's Mahadasha and Sankata's pratyantar dasha.

Unread 08-15-2011, 03:36 AM
Banned

Re: Nicchabhang? if astamesh in 12th house, which is also lagnesh, is it nicchabhang?

You do not have to look at your horoscope, to answer your question.
In this world, which came to an end all be left at this level of development, which is called the land, maybe even 7 years. Then the world will be destroyed.
And since you have a soul, and it is eternal, then there is no death. Dies only consciousness, but it's not a big loss for the Soul. The main thing is that the knowledge remains with us
Unread 08-15-2011, 10:31 AM

Re: Nicchabhang? if astamesh in 12th house, which is also lagnesh, is it nicchabhang?

Your running main and sub period is not good .So please take a good care up to 16 NOV 2011. From 1st MAY 2012 your dasha will change , so up to then be care ful.
Unread 08-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Bir Singh Khari
Your running main and sub period is not good .So please take a good care up to 16 NOV 2011. From 1st MAY 2012 your dasha will change , so up to then be care ful
Are you already did a horoscope rectification and based on the true birth data make these conclusions?
If you have not changed anything in the data, then your conclusions are estimates, as do all who rely on their intelligence material .. With this you can only cheat that makes the mind in this world, everywhere.

AdityaU
f you are the first positive blood on his left arm is a birthmark or scar, as a child you have experienced a fire or burns, at age 12 were poisoned, but 28 years was an accident, then your true birth was 13 .09.1984 at 10h.15m .15 s.. +5.30, Gorakhpur, India.

You are fated to have two marriages, extramarital affairs and will have a long life. But times are not the same, matter is compressed and longevity has long been a relative perception.
Since I did not have data for the rectification of your chart, and only the date of your visit and open forum on this topic, I had to use only these data. Since astrology is perceived by the mind are material, Ayanamsa Lahiri is a delusion of the mind, and if the secret knowledge given to everyone on this planet, then they are not accurate, because God does not give everyone the knowledge. The bulk of the astrologers are wrong only twice charged may have the knowledge, it was written in BPHS, before it was distorted intelligence material.
Unread 08-16-2011, 03:28 AM

Thank you to both of you! it really helps. My birth date is correct as I have confirmed it with my parent. I will take the concern and I hope good results after Nov 16...
Thank you!

Tags
12th, astamesh, house, lagnesh, nicchabhang