Sun Cancer, Moon Scorpio, ASC Libra, what can you tell about me?

aquarius7000

Hello Katyusha,

Welcome to the World of Astrology! As this is a *learning* site, we highly appreciate, when the poster makes at least a basic attempt at answering the questions s/he wants others to answer. In case, s/he does/can not contribute any Astrology whatsoever from his/her side, threads should be posted in the Greenhorns' Lounge (see index page), which is where I shall be moving this particular thread.

Btw, since you are new and in case didn't know, this is how you may attach charts to your posts.

:)AQ7

Welcome to AW,

Attention new members
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19968

May I suggest you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines, tips and forum rules

Sun sign cancer is a 'worrier' libra is restless, procrastinating and indecisive. Moon in scorpio holds grudges and won't let go of people or things, but makes good dectective, researcher and plays its cards close to its chest. It's stubborn, intense, controlling, sulky as is all the water signs.